Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

superhuman

Are all you guys using it orally? I feel topical is most potent and effective in terms of what haidut said

Prosper

Are all you guys using it orally? I feel topical is most potent and effective in terms of what haidut said
Yeah orally indeed. I realize this is a thread for a specific supplement, but how would one go about using K2 powder topically at home? Could I just dissolve the powder in coconut oil or some other solution?

Dave Clark

Yes mk-7

Have you checked out the thread in the vitamin k subforum? Several members have reported similar changes. I personally haven't experienced any changes at 15 mg, and I don't know whether it means I'mphysically "maxed out" already or that my metabolism isn't good enough to achieve physical changes yet. Others have also pointed out that their cavities have healed on K2. The progression of my cavities has stopped completely but they have gone nowhere.
I will have to check that out. I am fairly new here, but I remembered seeing somewhere that a member talked about his face changing structure on K2, which I thought was bizarre. I immediately thought of that when the person said that to me. If it does actually happen it's hard to imagine how!

Constatine

I have been using vitamin K2 at about 6 mg/day for about a month. Today at work, a female sales person was staring at me, I said "what's wrong?", she said you look different, your face shape is different, good, but different, what are you doing?(she knows I take a bunch of supplements)". I thought, OMG, does this stuff really change the shape of your face? I personally don't see a difference, but then I see myself everyday, lol. I don't know if this was just a coincedence, but if not, it's the weridest side effect from a nutrient that I ever had.
I've had similar experiences. I notice the changes in my own face as well because I'm pretty OCD about it.

TripleOG

I have been using vitamin K2 at about 6 mg/day for about a month. Today at work, a female sales person was staring at me, I said "what's wrong?", she said you look different, your face shape is different, good, but different, what are you doing?(she knows I take a bunch of supplements)". I thought, OMG, does this stuff really change the shape of your face? I personally don't see a difference, but then I see myself everyday, lol. I don't know if this was just a coincedence, but if not, it's the weridest side effect from a nutrient that I ever had.

Oral or Topical?

Djukami

Yes to both.
Though neither Danny Roddy nor Chris Masterjohn seemed to have that effect. At least, they look always the same regarding their jaw line and cheek bones. Perhaps, it happens to some people but not to everyone. Or the dose also makes the difference or mixing other supplements, dunno.

I want to ask this:
Is it safe to supplement Vitamin K2 no matter what diet are you following? What I am most concerned is about a diet with low calcium intake.

Since I know that Vitamin K is related to Calcium metabolism, do you guys it's unsafe to supplement without good amounts of calcium in the diet? Or is it completely ok? I've read that K2 is really safe to supplement, however I don't know if all those studies were done in groups where they all were consuming calcium.

satsumass

Forum Supporter
@haidut Any potential that a drop or two of Kuinone topically on top of lipomas over time would help them disintegrate given fibrotic capsule / calcification?

japanesedude

Does 400 IU of vitamin E(Nowfoods SunE) per day inhibit the absorption of vitamin K2(3mg-4.5mg)?
Do I need to take separately ?

Broken man

Thorne K2 and/or Relentless Improvement. The latter recently lowered their price from about $40 to $25 so it is much more affordable. Also, make sure to NOT take K2 and vitamin E at the same time as they interfere with each other's absorption. I personally take K2 at lunch and vitamin E in the evening.

I personally take Energin in the morning dissolved in juice or soda, and EstroBan with my biggest meal (usually lunch) since I also take some taurine every once in a while to improve absorption of fat soluble vitamins. They do not have to be taken the same day, as the vitamins stay in your system for at least 24 hours and some of them like K, A, D, E actually build up in your tissues. Some of the B itamins are also known to be stored long term, especially B1, B6, Biotin, and B12. So, you will be getting the synergism even if you take the two products a week apart.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals