Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

Regina

Been using the Kuinone for about week now, around 5 drops per day total. I've noticed several things but one thing I attribute to the Kuinone is that my joints are much easier to pop, takes nearly no resistance to get my phalanges to pop and do their phalanging thing.

Another great product :D
Yep.
Unbelievable mobility in aikido pins.

Insomnia

Been using the Kuinone for about week now, around 5 drops per day total. I've noticed several things but one thing I attribute to the Kuinone is that my joints are much easier to pop, takes nearly no resistance to get my phalanges to pop and do their phalanging thing.

I've read that several times and the same thing is happening to me. What does this indicate though? I have no idea, is it something positive/negative?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Great, thanks for sharing!

janus

Curious - is K2 supposed to taste like sour milk? Makes sense, with it being a fermentation byproduct and all, but I've never tasted it nor DMSO so would like to know.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Curious - is K2 supposed to taste like sour milk? Makes sense, with it being a fermentation byproduct and all, but I've never tasted it nor DMSO so would like to know.

It may taste like alcohol or garlic. This is the first time I am hearing that it tastes like sour milk. The garlicky taste of DMSO may be what you are sensing, but even that should be barely detectable.

janus

It may taste like alcohol or garlic. This is the first time I am hearing that it tastes like sour milk. The garlicky taste of DMSO may be what you are sensing, but even that should be barely detectable.

On three occasions I've rubbed Kuinone into my gums and let it sit for 20 minutes or more without swallowing. I notice the sour milk taste after several minutes as I continue to salivate without swallowing.

Not much of a concern, as I use it topically 95% of the time. But I am curious.

EDIT: Then again, I can't seem to keep my bottle from forming crystals (even after running under warm water) so that may be affecting the concentration and the taste.

Last edited:

johnwester130

This is a powerful supplement.

Take it before bed.

Otherwise the whole day will be groggy and tired for you.

brix

I broke my arm twice at the elbow as kid. It has limited movement now due to calcium deposits. Do you think applying k2 in dmso on the joint would help regain mobility? @haidut

johnwester130

People into "alternative ideas" believe vitamin k2 will decalcify the pineal gland and make a person more spiritual.

Is this true ?

max219

I read earlier in this thread that someone was experiencing hairloss when taking kuinone. I've never had a problem with hair loss before. Is that a possibility if I start regularly using kuinone?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I read earlier in this thread that someone was experiencing hairloss when taking kuinone. I've never had a problem with hair loss before. Is that a possibility if I start regularly using kuinone?

Where did you see that being said?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Tarmander mentioned it on pages 3, 6 and 7

Thanks, I saw it. Well, I have not heard of other reports like that and it is not one of the known side effects. So, it can probably be tried in lower doses and on a weekly instead of daily basis, and this should reduce risk for such issues even more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals