Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

kayumochi

I rub this K on my gums and the dental hygienist can't find much to do anymore ...

johnwester130

Vitamin K can dissolve in oil. However, once dissolved in ethanol/DMSO is should not be mixed with oil as it would negatively affect its absorption. DMSO/ethanol and oil do not mix well.

okay

I meant just oil and k2.

will this be a future option ?

sladerunner69

When using K2 topical how much is absorbed vs oral? also if taken oral doesnt one also have to have a decent amount of fat in the meal to absorb it better?

As mentioned in other threads, usually chemicals dissolved in DMSO have close to 100% absorption. Oral absorption varies and just like you said depends on fat intake and the health of the person's GI tract.

Not to mention this exact question was literally answered in this thread, ON THIS PAGE, a few posts above his question...

Broken man

Could testosterone made from kuinone be converted to estrogen? If yes, could pregnenolone helps me with this?

Insomnia

Could testosterone made from kuinone be converted to estrogen? If yes, could pregnenolone helps me with this?

I heard k2 had aromatase inhibiting effects, thus it should prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen.

Insomnia

@haidut how can people with no credit card order at ur site? I have trouble ordering it, since I have no acces to a credit card whatsoever. How can I possibly solve this, since I am very interested in buying the Kuinone supplement.

Thank you in advance,

Ins

kayumochi

I have been promoting Kuinone on a Vitamin D group I frequent. Am hoping it has impacted sales :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut how can people with no credit card order at ur site? I have trouble ordering it, since I have no acces to a credit card whatsoever. How can I possibly solve this, since I am very interested in buying the Kuinone supplement.

Thank you in advance,

Ins

Depending on where you live, you can get a prepaid card (even debit one should work). Quite a few people from outside the US are ordering with such cards. I think there are also services in the US that you can use as a proxy for ordering products. Here are two links of such services but I think the prepaid card option is safer and probably cheaper.
SuToCorp - Proxy service / Bid service / Online order service from Japan, Usa , Hongkong , China , Australia and Singapore.
vPost | Shop and Ship Around the World

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been promoting Kuinone on a Vitamin D group I frequent. Am hoping it has impacted sales :)

Thank you, much appreciated.

brix

@haidut is it normal for there the K2 to re-crystallize in the bottle? It is accumulating at the bottom and some are suspended throughout the bottle.

Insomnia

@haidut I got the Kuinone I ordered. Thanks alot! I am going to experiment with 60mg of k2 (for 1 month). I'll be using 45mg mk4 provided by ur product, and the other 15mg mk4 comes from the Thorne. 1 month of such a dosage shouldn't pose a problem I think right? One more thing btw, do u think dermarolling the face have any effect on the absorbability of the Kuinone product (i.e. does it enhance it or doesn't matter so much?)

Thank you in advance,

Ins

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut is it normal for there the K2 to re-crystallize in the bottle? It is accumulating at the bottom and some are suspended throughout the bottle.

In the cold weather it may do that but just warming up the bottle resolves the crystals. It is not in indication of spoiling, quite to the contrary - products with emulsifiers or other toxic excipients do not crystalize.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I got the Kuinone I ordered. Thanks alot! I am going to experiment with 60mg of k2 (for 1 month). I'll be using 45mg mk4 provided by ur product, and the other 15mg mk4 comes from the Thorne. 1 month of such a dosage shouldn't pose a problem I think right? One more thing btw, do u think dermarolling the face have any effect on the absorbability of the Kuinone product (i.e. does it enhance it or doesn't matter so much?)

Thank you in advance,

Ins

I don't think you need that high of a dose from Kuinone. Given the higher bioavailability and potentially amplified effects in the cell due to the DMSO, you may be able to match the 45mg from Thorne by using as little as 5mg-6mg of Kuinone. This way the bottle would also last much longer.

Diokine

Been using the Kuinone for about week now, around 5 drops per day total. I've noticed several things but one thing I attribute to the Kuinone is that my joints are much easier to pop, takes nearly no resistance to get my phalanges to pop and do their phalanging thing.

Another great product :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals