Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

Wagner83

Cool, good to know. When you say furnace around women - what specifically did you see? More unsolicited attention, more rapport, etc?

I think he meant he literally had a high metabolism- felt high temp around women.

Yes to both , but of course the first one is slightly more difficult to assess with objectivity (especially since I don't start from zero lol), I still say yes , the second one is obvious I feel like a furnace I have an incredible energy/heat coming from inside . I would not tie it down to Kuinone ( + coffee) though, but it happened with it too. Sometimes coffee can be enough, or right after working out if I have not done too much etc..

A.R

I understand this product is priced at fantastic value for saying how much a person receives, but I was wondering if it would be possible to have a cheaper option available, which will obviously be a shorter supply? Maybe around the 20-30$ mark?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I understand this product is priced at fantastic value for saying how much a person receives, but I was wondering if it would be possible to have a cheaper option available, which will obviously be a shorter supply? Maybe around the 20-30$ mark?

Yes, I am thinking about it. Maybe half the amount at half the price?

snowboard111

I've been using Kuinone for the last 10 weeks and even though it doesn't lack any good reviews, I thought I would just chime in some more ;)

First of all, it is a stellar product. I've been using/testing a lot of K2 supplements of the last 5 years and it win the cake so congrats on that Haidut :birthdaycake:
It's really fast acting and powerful as a standalone supplement... it took less than a week (at 2 drops) before I felt a much stronger clenching of the teeth and the jaw together.

Haidut also hinted that people could try to use it topically on the jaw for people wishing to have a wider jaw, I was good in that department but ever since I was hit by a hockey stick when I was 10, I've had a little area on the right side of my jaw where I could easily feel the bones being uneven... it's not there anymore, so that's that. Given the mechanism of action, I think it's fair to say that it should probably work if the others variables are right.

I've also tried it in combination with A & D (like most people here) after seing Haidut thread about how it may acted as sort of "doping" agent. It definitely work. I haven't worked out in 5 weeks and I see no change in my body/muscles composition. I think it's probably dose dependent (???)... I started with 5 drops of K2, 3000UI of D3 and 25000UI of VitA and the effect was kind of there but after 2 week I increased the dosage to 10 drops of K2, 10 000UI of D3 and 55 000UI of VitA and it was quite remarkable. I've also tried mega dosing all three because, science :D at 20 drops of K2, 15000UI of D3 and 100 000UI of VitA but after 10 days it obviously felt too much and not really necessary...

So, all in all, Thank you Haidut :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (I don't know if you work with other peoples on the Idealabs supplements, if that's the case; Good job to all)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been using Kuinone for the last 10 weeks and even though it doesn't lack any good reviews, I thought I would just chime in some more ;)

First of all, it is a stellar product. I've been using/testing a lot of K2 supplements of the last 5 years and it win the cake so congrats on that Haidut :birthdaycake:
It's really fast acting and powerful as a standalone supplement... it took less than a week (at 2 drops) before I felt a much stronger clenching of the teeth and the jaw together.

Haidut also hinted that people could try to use it topically on the jaw for people wishing to have a wider jaw, I was good in that department but ever since I was hit by a hockey stick when I was 10, I've had a little area on the right side of my jaw where I could easily feel the bones being uneven... it's not there anymore, so that's that. Given the mechanism of action, I think it's fair to say that it should probably work if the others variables are right.

I've also tried it in combination with A & D (like most people here) after seing Haidut thread about how it may acted as sort of "doping" agent. It definitely work. I haven't worked out in 5 weeks and I see no change in my body/muscles composition. I think it's probably dose dependent (???)... I started with 5 drops of K2, 3000UI of D3 and 25000UI of VitA and the effect was kind of there but after 2 week I increased the dosage to 10 drops of K2, 10 000UI of D3 and 55 000UI of VitA and it was quite remarkable. I've also tried mega dosing all three because, science :D at 20 drops of K2, 15000UI of D3 and 100 000UI of VitA but after 10 days it obviously felt too much and not really necessary...

So, all in all, Thank you Haidut :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (I don't know if you work with other peoples on the Idealabs supplements, if that's the case; Good job to all)

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks for the great feedback! As far as vitamin K2 and D3 being a sort of "doping" - when I posted that study I was just guessing since the study was about osteocalcin, which vitamin K2 and D3 should raise. But since then I stumbled upon another, unrelated, study making the same claim specifically about vitamin K2 and D3. So, here it is below, for the people who are interested. The authors of the study below think a combination vitamin D3 in doses of at least 5,000 IU daily and vitamin K2 in doses of high microgam to low milligram doses should improve athletic performance, greatly speed muscle recovery, and have a very trophic effect on muscle growth. And all of that with virtually no toxicity.
Plausible ergogenic effects of vitamin D on athletic performance and recovery
"...In summary, an interesting theme has emerged from animal studies that supraphysiological dosages of vitamin D3 have potential ergogenic effects on the human metabolic system and lead to multiple physiological enhancements. These dosages could increase aerobic capacity, muscle growth, force and power production, and a decreased recovery time from exercise. These dosages could also improve bone density. However, both deficiency (12.5 to 50 nmol/L) and high levels of vitamin D (>125 nmol/L) can have negative side effects, with the potential for an increased mortality [121]. Thus, maintenance of optimal serum levels between 75 to 100 nmol/L [11, 86] and ensuring adequate amounts of other essential nutrients including vitamin K are consumed, is key to health and performance. Coaches, medical practitioners, and athletic personnel should recommend their patients and athletes to have their plasma 25(OH)D measured, in order to determine if supplementation is needed. Based on the research presented on recovery, force and power production, 4000-5000 IU/day of vitamin D3 in conjunction with a mixture of 50 mcg/day to 1000 mcg/day of vitamin K1 and K2 seems to be a safe dose and has the potential to aid athletic performance. Lastly, no study in the athletic population has increased serum 25(OH)D levels past 100 nmol/L, (the optimal range for skeletal muscle function) using doses of 1000 to 5000 IU/day. Thus, future studies should test the physiological effects of higher dosages (5000 IU to 10,000 IU/day or more) of vitamin D3 in combination with varying dosages of vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 in the athletic population to determine optimal dosages needed to maximize performance."

Constatine

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks for the great feedback! As far as vitamin K2 and D3 being a sort of "doping" - when I posted that study I was just guessing since the study was about osteocalcin, which vitamin K2 and D3 should raise. But since then I stumbled upon another, unrelated, study making the same claim specifically about vitamin K2 and D3. So, here it is below, for the people who are interested. The authors of the study below think a combination vitamin D3 in doses of at least 5,000 IU daily and vitamin K2 in doses of high microgam to low milligram doses should improve athletic performance, greatly speed muscle recovery, and have a very trophic effect on muscle growth. And all of that with virtually no toxicity.
Plausible ergogenic effects of vitamin D on athletic performance and recovery
"...In summary, an interesting theme has emerged from animal studies that supraphysiological dosages of vitamin D3 have potential ergogenic effects on the human metabolic system and lead to multiple physiological enhancements. These dosages could increase aerobic capacity, muscle growth, force and power production, and a decreased recovery time from exercise. These dosages could also improve bone density. However, both deficiency (12.5 to 50 nmol/L) and high levels of vitamin D (>125 nmol/L) can have negative side effects, with the potential for an increased mortality [121]. Thus, maintenance of optimal serum levels between 75 to 100 nmol/L [11, 86] and ensuring adequate amounts of other essential nutrients including vitamin K are consumed, is key to health and performance. Coaches, medical practitioners, and athletic personnel should recommend their patients and athletes to have their plasma 25(OH)D measured, in order to determine if supplementation is needed. Based on the research presented on recovery, force and power production, 4000-5000 IU/day of vitamin D3 in conjunction with a mixture of 50 mcg/day to 1000 mcg/day of vitamin K1 and K2 seems to be a safe dose and has the potential to aid athletic performance. Lastly, no study in the athletic population has increased serum 25(OH)D levels past 100 nmol/L, (the optimal range for skeletal muscle function) using doses of 1000 to 5000 IU/day. Thus, future studies should test the physiological effects of higher dosages (5000 IU to 10,000 IU/day or more) of vitamin D3 in combination with varying dosages of vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 in the athletic population to determine optimal dosages needed to maximize performance."
Wrong thread I know but it would be awesome if you had a supplement with both vitamin k and d in it (in high doses unlike estroban). Though I suppose someone can just take a lot of estroban.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wrong thread I know but it would be awesome if you had a supplement with both vitamin k and d in it (in high doses unlike estroban). Though I suppose someone can just take a lot of estroban.

I am actually planning on a direct osteocalcin supplement :):

A.R

I am actually planning on a direct osteocalcin supplement :)

This is great news! Also, according to the studies you posted, it should also raise androgenic steroids.

Killing two birds with one stone!

Would the arrival of this supplement only be after you have released the dopaminergic and anti-excitotoxic supplements you mentioned?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is great news! Also, according to the studies you posted, it should also raise androgenic steroids.

Killing two birds with one stone!

Would the arrival of this supplement only be after you have released the dopaminergic and anti-excitotoxic supplements you mentioned?

Yes, it takes a lot of time to prep for a new supplement. Osteocalcin is in the works of being procured, which means it is weeks away from release.

Velve921

@haidut

On another thread you talked about taking 30mg of K2 1x a week, do you notice a large stimulation from such a high dose at once?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

On another thread you talked about taking 30mg of K2 1x a week, do you notice a large stimulation from such a high dose at once?

Not really, it makes me very calm actually.

Insomnia

@haidut

I am really eager to try out the Kuinone (Vitamin K2) product ur selling, I do have a couple of questions however before I go out and buy it,

1) I was wondering whether I can put it on my face and do I have to watch out for certain areas? I was thinking of putting it on the cheekbones and the under-eye area (don't know if that's sensitive). What other areas beside the jaw/chin would be good to put it on (regarding the face). I know some people put it on the wrists, but I am interested in the face area too.

2) Before I put it somewhere on the body, do I need to clean that part with a cleanser or will plain water do before I put it on there?

3) Not really a question, but thanks for answering them!

Many greetings and thanks! :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I am really eager to try out the Kuinone (Vitamin K2) product ur selling, I do have a couple of questions however before I go out and buy it,

1) I was wondering whether I can put it on my face and do I have to watch out for certain areas? I was thinking of putting it on the cheekbones and the under-eye area (don't know if that's sensitive). What other areas beside the jaw/chin would be good to put it on (regarding the face). I know some people put it on the wrists, but I am interested in the face area too.

2) Before I put it somewhere on the body, do I need to clean that part with a cleanser or will plain water do before I put it on there?

3) Not really a question, but thanks for answering them!

Many greetings and thanks! :)

I am not aware of anybody using it on their face, but you could try with small doses and watch out for allergic effects or skin irritation. Usually the skin does not nee cleaning prior to application. The ethanol in Kuinone should serve as a cleaner of sorts and both DMSO and ethanol are disinfectants. Most people choose to apply on arms, legs, torso or even scrotum. Not sure what the rationale for applying to the face would be, but it it should still absorb.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
thorne does

health natura does

it is possible.

why does progesterone dissolve in oil too ?

Vitamin K can dissolve in oil. However, once dissolved in ethanol/DMSO is should not be mixed with oil as it would negatively affect its absorption. DMSO/ethanol and oil do not mix well.

Insomnia

I am not aware of anybody using it on their face, but you could try with small doses and watch out for allergic effects or skin irritation. Usually the skin does not nee cleaning prior to application. The ethanol in Kuinone should serve as a cleaner of sorts and both DMSO and ethanol are disinfectants. Most people choose to apply on arms, legs, torso or even scrotum. Not sure what the rationale for applying to the face would be, but it it should still absorb.

I was just wondering whether it might affect bone a bit more when applying locally. I did use Thorne for a while now (eating it with some coconut oil) and had some good results with it. Now I would like to try something actually.