Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

whit

OTE="Constatine, post: 208041, member: 4776"]Sure thing and welcome to the forum.

Does anybody know vitamin k's interaction with the immune system,? I can't find any literature on it. I've been getting really sick recently and have reason to believe vitamin k may be suppressing my immune system, but I've never heard of such an interaction. It's probably other factors but have any of you noticed immunosuppressive effects?[/QUOTE]

I've not. Quite the opposite in fact.
What dosage are you taking?

Wagner83

Does anybody know vitamin k's interaction with the immune system,? I can't find any literature on it. I've been getting really sick recently and have reason to believe vitamin k may be suppressing my immune system, but I've never heard of such an interaction. It's probably other factors but have any of you noticed immunosuppressive effects?

I have used it for the past few days topically and I have the very beginning of a bronchitis, I've not had such illness in a very long time. Different reasons could explain it , but I'm curious about the effects of dmso on infection or virus that are already present within the body.

Last edited:

walker_in_aus

I have been using Kuinone (2-3 drops rubbed into gums) for 2 week periods for the last two months and I just went to the dentist and for the first time in three years I had no cavities and there was only a little plaque on my lower front teeth, the rest were really clean :D

johnwester130

I have used it for the past few days topically and I have the very beginning of a bronchitis, I've not had such illness in a very long time. Different reasons could explain it , but I'm curious about the effects of dmso on infection or virus that are already present within the body.

could the product be contaminated ?

mk4 is a difficult substance to acquire

Wagner83

If you read my post you'll see I did not accuse kuinone directly as I have no idea if it is responsible for anything , other more important factors could have played a part. I've not seen anyone report such effects from kuinone and generally speaking K2 seems to be positive for health and immunity. I'm more curious about the effets of dmso if someone is infected or has a virus, but there's no evidence to suggest it's good or bad . Some people seem to have pretty strong negative reactions to dmso even in small doses, that would be a more likely culprit than k2 itself .

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been using Kuinone (2-3 drops rubbed into gums) for 2 week periods for the last two months and I just went to the dentist and for the first time in three years I had no cavities and there was only a little plaque on my lower front teeth, the rest were really clean :D

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing. Any other effects on say skin, energy, sleep, digestion, etc?

Regina

:thumbsup:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If you read my post you'll see I did not accuse kuinone directly as I have no idea if it is responsible for anything , other more important factors could have played a part. I've not seen anyone report such effects from kuinone and generally speaking K2 seems to be positive for health and immunity. I'm more curious about the effets of dmso if someone is infected or has a virus, but there's no evidence to suggest it's good or bad . Some people seem to have pretty strong negative reactions to dmso even in small doses, that would be a more likely culprit than k2 itself .

This. Thanks for saying it.
Even the best supplement in the world will cause side effects in a specific subset of people. If Kuinone is not working for somebody
Can you use it oraly? I thought the DMSO made it bad for oral use

Some people choose to even though it is only sanctioned for topical use. The DMSO is not really that bad orally, I even posted a study about much higher oral DMSO dose reversing liver damage from acetaminophen. The dose you'd get from out supplements will probably not even register systemically as it will get metabolized by whatever tissue it touches first.

max219

Silly question, but am I supposed to rub the drop into my skin, or just let it absorb naturally? Also, is the wrist the preferred spot to use it topically, or will anywhere on the body suffice?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Silly question, but am I supposed to rub the drop into my skin, or just let it absorb naturally? Also, is the wrist the preferred spot to use it topically, or will anywhere on the body suffice?

Anywhere on the body would be OK and rubbing a bit is probably better to avoid having the liquid drop off to the ground.

walker_in_aus

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing. Any other effects on say skin, energy, sleep, digestion, etc?

Unfortunately not too much else I've noticed or measured, I'm still adjusting to diet changes so wouldn't be easy to measure. But cavities have been a major major health concern for me for years and to find NONE after getting at least 3 every six months, and considering that i now regularly drink coke and oj... the thing they kept telling me not to do!

I have had rapid skin improvement from your Vitamin A though, four drops directly on the face, but still measuring that - if I don't get my usual PMS cystic acne i'll update on that thread.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Unfortunately not too much else I've noticed or measured, I'm still adjusting to diet changes so wouldn't be easy to measure. But cavities have been a major major health concern for me for years and to find NONE after getting at least 3 every six months, and considering that i now regularly drink coke and oj... the thing they kept telling me not to do!

I have had rapid skin improvement from your Vitamin A though, four drops directly on the face, but still measuring that - if I don't get my usual PMS cystic acne i'll update on that thread.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback on Retinil as well!

RMJ

I forgot my Kuninone on the table and it was exposed to some sunlight.
It turned from a slight yellow to a slight orange.
Is it broken?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I forgot my Kuninone on the table and it was exposed to some sunlight.
It turned from a slight yellow to a slight orange.
Is it broken?

The studies show that it takes about 72 hours of direct sunlight exposure to do serious damage. If it was just a few hours I doubt it did much damage.

RMJ

The studies show that it takes about 72 hours of direct sunlight exposure to do serious damage. If it was just a few hours I doubt it did much damage.
awesome news!

Update on my Kuinone: after storing it on a dark place over night it turned yellow again

its not the same colour as before (its a bit more yellowish now) but definitely not orange any more

Last edited:

Wagner83

I was using a couple of drops once or twice a day and lots of coffee last week, once after working out I had an incredible pump, I mean I usually don't care the least about such things, but I was quite shocked as I'm not particulary muscular nor train a lot. However I felt that the effects of Kuinone on scrotum were unreliable (e.g. sometimes it would have a clear negative effects on mood), I suspect this may be because of the dmso as I discussed on an other thread Safety Of Long-term Use Of DMSO As A Solvent but I could be wrong . Kuinone aside or not , has anyone noticed being a furnace only around women? I wonder if some of the properties of boosting T are only seen around women and undetectable otherwise .

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was using a couple of drops once or twice a day and lots of coffee last week, once after working out I had an incredible pump, I mean I usually don't care the least about such things, but I was quite shocked as I'm not particulary muscular nor train a lot. However I felt that the effects of Kuinone on scrotum were unreliable (e.g. sometimes it would have a clear negative effects on mood), I suspect this may be because of the dmso as I discussed on an other thread Safety Of Long-term Use Of DMSO As A Solvent but I could be wrong . Kuinone aside or not , has anyone noticed being a furnace only around women? I wonder if some of the properties of boosting T are only seen around women and undetectable otherwise .

Coo, good to know. When you say furnace around women - what specifically did you see? More unsolicited attention, more rapport, etc?

Constatine

Coo, good to know. When you say furnace around women - what specifically did you see? More unsolicited attention, more rapport, etc?
I think he meant he literally had a high metabolism- felt high temp around women.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals