Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

thyrulian

Yeah. Your batch is way old, dude. I've got the old one too, and it stains like anything. It's also way stinkier (garlic).

The new batch you can rub on your skin with no staining whatsoever, and little odour. It's an immense product.
Is the color different as well?

Just received mine, and it's a sort of lime-green.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So, the color varies as I noted earlier in the thread. Lately the batches vary from pale yellow to more solid yellow. The first few batches were bright yellow and almost orange in color but we don't get these batches any more. Now they are shades of "normal" yellow.

thyrulian

So, the color varies as I noted earlier in the thread. Lately the batches vary from pale yellow to more solid yellow. The first few batches were bright yellow and almost orange in color but we don't get these batches any more. Now they are shades of "normal" yellow.
Alright, thanks.

So, the Panquinone must have the older K2 in it? Or is it due some other quinone(s)? Cause it stains like no one's business!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Alright, thanks.

So, the Panquinone must have the older K2 in it? Or is it due some other quinone(s)? Cause it stains like no one's business!

No, Panquinone has other quinones and not vitamin K as it is a different product. The older Kuinone, which is the vitamin K product, used a batch with very bright colors. The current ones use raw material with pale to solid yellow color.

RMJ

@haidut:

i just received my order (Kuinone and Tocovit)

on the Picture on ur Idealabs site the Kuinone is brown but mine has nearly no color (light yellow to transperant)

is this normal?

Edit: i just a few post above that it is normal

jaakkima

So, as the quote you found says, topical Kuinone was found to achieve the same blood concentrations as a dose about 3-4 times higher using oral Thorne.
Thanks for the heads up, I changed the original post to also say ethanol. We added ethanol to dilute the DMSO a bit and also as an anti-oxidant to keep the vitamin K stable for longer.
How long is this estimated to keep good potency?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How long is this estimated to keep good potency?

If you keep it away from direct sunlight (as it can degrade the vitamin K) it should last for several months and up to a year. I have a bottle of Kuinone that is more than a year old and it has been sitting in a cabinet as a test sample. The color is still the same and still boosts blood levels of vitamin K. So, it seems to be still pretty active after 18+ months.

moriwatzi

This really is a great product! Feels 5x stronger than my Thorne K2. No staining as well in the new pale yellow batch I got. Thanks man!

moriwatzi

Teeth feel freshly brushed in the morning, and when actually brushing gums don't bleed. Needed 10 drops from Thorne for that effect and 2 from Kuinone. Also Vit-K in general seems to promote transport from hepatic vitamin A stores. I suspect this is the real reason for it causing insomnia in some people. So people "needing" 100.000 iU Vit-A and more should look into zinc, Vit K & E...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This really is a great product! Feels 5x stronger than my Thorne K2. No staining as well in the new pale yellow batch I got. Thanks man!

Awesome feedback! Thanks so much!

Mufasa

Taking this for a couple of months. Teeth never bleed anymore. Used to be a bloody painful mud

Wagner83

I have seen a few reports of vitamin K2 improving erection quality, I just checked online and vit k2 seems to be connected with collagen (at least in the skin) and vein health (as a treatment for varicosed veins). Disregarding its effects on testoterone, it makes sense vit k2 could improve penis health. It could also help with varicocele and therefore indirectly improve fertility and testosterone levels .

Wagner83

A drop on the belly produced an allergic reaction, red and itchy skin for some time. On the winner it did not have this effect. Go figure.

1. I felt stuff happening to the spine , particulary between the shoulder blades, an area which hinted at potential discopathies and produced very unpleasant nerve related problems some time back . Same in the ankles.
  2. I felt a strong sense of inner peace but that may have had to do with the meal I had. I did not get the sedation I experience from androsterone which I absolutely hate and leaves me groggy the next morning. I woke up with a bit of an upset stomach during the night but slept very well.
  3. When I woke up this morning calves and quads felt sore and hours later they still do. No nocturnal tumescence , morning wood or any desire of the kind to report . I may not need anything that reduces estrogen.

I'll update some more if I have anything interesting to share.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
A drop on the belly produced an allergic reaction, red and itchy skin for some time. On the winner it did not have this effect. Go figure.

1. I felt stuff happening to the spine , particulary between the shoulder blades, an area which hinted at potential discopathies and produced very unpleasant nerve related problems some time back . Same in the ankles.
  2. I felt a strong sense of inner peace but that may have had to do with the meal I had. I did not get the sedation I experience from androsterone which I absolutely hate and leaves me groggy the next morning. I woke up with a bit of an upset stomach during the night but slept very well.
  3. When I woke up this morning calves and quads felt sore and hours later they still do. No nocturnal tumescence , morning wood or any desire of the kind to report . I may not need anything that reduces estrogen.

I'll update some more if I have anything interesting to share.

Thanks for the honest feedback. So, just one drop on the belly produced these effects?

TheHound

Teeth feel freshly brushed in the morning, and when actually brushing gums don't bleed. Needed 10 drops from Thorne for that effect and 2 from Kuinone. Also Vit-K in general seems to promote transport from hepatic vitamin A stores. I suspect this is the real reason for it causing insomnia in some people. So people "needing" 100.000 iU Vit-A and more should look into zinc, Vit K & E...

are you using it topically?

Wagner83

Thanks for the honest feedback. So, just one drop on the belly produced these effects?

One drop on belly two on the wiener.

I felt very moody, irritable and with some dark thoughts today, it's been quite common for me in the past but I had been doing better the past few weeks. It could be down to other things , I don't blame it on the kuinone but who knows. I would need to try it for longer to know for sure what its effects were .

I applied an other two drops on the back today out of curiosity for the spine . First the red and itchy skin still occurred , second I identified the "stuff" going on in the spine and legs: rapid muscles contractions running up and down the legs as well as the back, these last for a few minutes mainly but I still notice some 40 mn afterwards (as well as really sore, not-so-far-from-getting-cramped calves and legs).
Any ideas what could trigger these spasms and is it common?

Perhaps it could be a lack of calcium (Muscle Spasms/Cramps: Nutritional Treatment, Causes, Remedies, Prevention) or magnesium or both. I do drink chocolate milk but the amount of calcium is not mentioned on the package which I find suspicious.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
One drop on belly two on the wiener.

I felt very moody, irritable and with some dark thoughts today, it's been quite common for me in the past but I had been doing better the past few weeks. It could be down to other things , I don't blame it on the kuinone but who knows. I would need to try it for longer to know for sure what its effects were .

I applied an other two drops on the back today out of curiosity for the spine . First the red and itchy skin still occurred , second I identified the "stuff" going on in the spine and legs: rapid muscles contractions running up and down the legs as well as the back, these last for a few minutes mainly but I still notice some 40 mn afterwards (as well as really sore, not-so-far-from-getting-cramped calves and legs).
Any ideas what could trigger these spasms and is it common?

Perhaps it could be a lack of calcium (Muscle Spasms/Cramps: Nutritional Treatment, Causes, Remedies, Prevention) or magnesium or both. I do drink chocolate milk but the amount of calcium is not mentioned on the package which I find suspicious.

Yep, you nailed it. Kuinone can decrease intracellular calcium and that can lead to cramps. For some reason, when I take it with vitamin D that cramping effects disappears so if you try as well please share your experience.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals