Kuinone For Thicker Wrists?

Impact of aromatase inhibitor therapy on bone turnover, cortical bone growth and vertebral morphology in pre- and peripubertal boys with idiopathic... - PubMed - NCBI
In letrozole-treated boys, the concentrations of the bone resorption marker urine aminoterminal telopeptide of type I collagen initially increased and thereafter slowly declined while the concentrations of the bone formation markers serum aminoterminal propeptide of type I collagen and serum alkaline phosphatase remained unchanged or slightly increased, respectively. In placebo-treated boys, all markers of bone turnover increased significantly during treatment. Among those who progressed into puberty, metacarpal index (MCI) increased more in the letrozole-treated than in the placebo-treated boys during treatment (25 vs. 9%, p = 0.007). The change in MCI correlated with the testosterone-to-estradiol ratio (r = 0.59, p = 0.02). Vertebral deformities were detected in 6 out of 13 boys receiving letrozole and in 4 out of 11 receiving placebo (p = 0.70). Aromatase inhibition suppresses bone turnover, possibly through an androgen-mediated effect. In pubertal boys, treatment stimulates cortical bone growth by increasing the testosterone-to-estradiol ratio.

its mucher safer to use kuinone though i just thought this study was interesting

Arrade

Yeah aromatase inhibitors allow bones to grow longer.
Removing some estrogen allowed people to grow 2 inches taller than their predicted adult height

Rib Cage I believe pullover exercises and training expands that

baccheion

Some people also claim to keep growing in their 20s.. I would just avoid high estrogen in case.
Estrogen will also make your hip bone expand which will ruin the V taper
It would be a spike of estrogen. That is, it would be elevated for a short (months?) period of time. Either way, it's not something to be blindly done.

baccheion

that would be pretty awesome if true. do you think then if they can continue to expand, their expansion is limited simply by the ratio and concentration of androgens, estrogens, and the other anabolic/catabolic hormones?
It may be doable with high HGH/IGF-1 (can become risky) and sufficient androgen levels.

HGH/IGF-1 triggers growth. Androgens, estrogens, and androgenicity:estrogenicity determine how it occurs (ie, shape). That is, they may only need to be above a certain threshold.

lvysaur

There's a theory that some have narrow wrists and shoulders due to the body not being triggered into latter stages of puberty. A large spike in estrogen for some time (look it up) is said to trigger such a transition, allowing testosterone + DHT + HGH thereafter to exert a widening effect. Unlike long bones, other bones don't have traditional growth plates and are technically still able to grow.
Interesting. I remember reading somewhere that "farm boys" back in the 1900s wouldn't grow very tall during teen years, but would later end up becoming "hulking behemoths"

I've read in a bunch of places as well that torso growth takes place after long bone growth. This is really evident too if you look at kids and preteens, they're all leg. And anecdotally speaking, all the thick-wristed guys I know have proportionally long torsos.

Could explain this guy, who supposedly grew in his 40s--maybe torso or neck growth?
Increasing Height

GreekDemiGod

@baccheion Am I understanding correctly, are you saying estrogen spike is what triggers the later states of puberty?
And those with low estrogen and no spike, don't grow thicker?

baccheion

@baccheion Am I understanding correctly, are you saying estrogen spike is what triggers the later states of puberty?
And those with low estrogen and no spike, don't grow thicker?
That's what I remember reading. Estrogen increasing by way of testosterone.

From other sources, estrone is associated with widening. It does so by primarily affecting estrogen receptor alpha. Androgens also have the widening effect. DHEA seems to bias toward estrone and androgens.