Kuinone For Thicker Wrists?

edd00

Hey everyone I just got some Kuinone (thanks Haidut for an affordable product!) and I am pretty excited about it!

I know it can widen and square out the jaw so it definitely has some potential to remodel bone.

My question is that if I apply it to my wrists will they get thicker?

It may sound silly but I kind of have thin wrists, my physique is otherwise nice but I just wish they were thicker looking. I'm also getting into watches and I feel if I had thicker wrists I could wear more styles.

Thanks guys this site has been so awesome you are all so smart!

Runenight201

The best way is to increase the bone density and musculature of the wrist.

Do some forearm workouts, grip strength training, get into climbing, and crawl around on all fours. With enough time (months), you’ll build some impressive wrists and hands.

Rome wasn’t built in a day. K2 can help, but if you don’t provide the physical stimulus, your body will see no need to make the wrists stronger/thicker.

OP
E

edd00

Thanks for the input!

So I'm at the gym all the time, I do a lot heavy presses and pulls. I also have a forearm roller that I use.

My forearms are decently muscular its just the bone part. I think I will do some extra grip work now too, hopefully the stimulus will shunt some of that k2 on my wrists lol

Runenight201

Yes I think for emphasis on bone structure development vs musculature development, perhaps doing some boxing work with punching a bag with tape over your knuckles would be beneficial also.

That + grip strength training + advanced crawling would probably develop some very strong/dense wrists. Whether they grow in size idk, but provided enough stimulus I can’t see why they wouldn’t.

If you want a fool proof way to grow them inject hgh...lol but it’s not worth the side effects imo

OP
E

edd00

maybe when I'm older Ill use it lol i hear its a fountain of youth

There's a punching bag in the gym so I'll try it!

I wonder is it that the face is just more sensitive to the K2? or maybe no one cheeking their other bones so they don't notice anything

Runenight201

I’m not convinced it actually does increase jaw size. The one before/after photo I saw did not like anything drastically different that lighting/angle/body fat percentage could have accounted for.

I think direct stimulus is going to influence size more than a vitamin could, but since k2 is influential for calcium deposition, combining the two is probably the winning maneuver.

OP
E

edd00

really? a lot of people say that it does at least on these boards

Runenight201

I think we're all a little predisposed to placebo, especially if something is purported to do something. I've been guilty of this so many times in my life.

K2 is great, really no downsides of taking it. I take about 2-4mg a day just cuz I want to make sure calcium is getting deposited in my bones and not my arteries.

Maybe it does/maybe it doesn't, but for sure I know that progressive overload influences bone density and muscle size. K2 facilitates deposited calcium into the bones, so I think it makes sense to do both for maximum results.

OP
E

edd00

cool thanks, fingers crossed it works and ill have wrists the size of a can of peas :D

Runenight201

When you go to bed at night, after you've ingested a fat dose of k2 and surplus calories with lots of milk and cheese, pray to the bone god to deposit that calcium, then believe, believe with all your heart that the wrists will grow, and then visualize, visualize with all your fervor the calcium going there.

Before you know it you'll have the wrist of gods.

OP
E

edd00

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: the bone god....sometimes i think we are all a little crazy here. thanks for the help Rune!

Runenight201

haha I just got done topping off some milk with maple syrup, and the sugar no doubt induced a nice state of euphoria and facetiousness.

Good luck!

baccheion

There's a theory that some have narrow wrists and shoulders due to the body not being triggered into latter stages of puberty. A large spike in estrogen for some time (look it up) is said to trigger such a transition, allowing testosterone + DHT + HGH thereafter to exert a widening effect. Unlike long bones, other bones don't have traditional growth plates and are technically still able to grow.

OP
E

edd00

There's a theory that some have narrow wrists and shoulders due to the body not being triggered into latter stages of puberty. A large spike in estrogen for some time (look it up) is said to trigger such a transition, allowing testosterone + DHT + HGH thereafter to exert a widening effect. Unlike long bones, other bones don't have traditional growth plates and are technically still able to grow.
soo is that a definitive yes?

Arrade

soo is that a definitive yes?
Believe me you don’t want estrogen to I start anything. That burst ends growth plate extension. So narrow shoulders and shorter height

Anyways increased mk4 and forearm exercise. I really don’t know but I want more wrist girth myself

baccheion

Believe me you don’t want estrogen to I start anything. That burst ends growth plate extension. So narrow shoulders and shorter height

Anyways increased mk4 and forearm exercise. I really don’t know but I want more wrist girth myself
That's only relevant if growth plates are still open (ie, still going through puberty). Clavicles, skull, rib cage, etc don't have traditional growth plates and can technically continue to expand.

Arrade

Some people also claim to keep growing in their 20s.. I would just avoid high estrogen in case.
Estrogen will also make your hip bone expand which will ruin the V taper

That's only relevant if growth plates are still open (ie, still going through puberty). Clavicles, skull, rib cage, etc don't have traditional growth plates and can technically continue to expand.
that would be pretty awesome if true. do you think then if they can continue to expand, their expansion is limited simply by the ratio and concentration of androgens, estrogens, and the other anabolic/catabolic hormones?