Kuinone And Sinus Clearing

Peatogenic

Have been taking Kuinone (vit k) off and on for a couple weeks. I rub it on my face. Without fail, it always leads to a clearing of sinuses and drainage in the back of throat within 20 minutes of supplementing. Sometimes sneezing out fluids I didn't know I had. No idea why. Thorne K did not do this for me.

I've experimented with various supplements over the years, and Vitamin K feels like a wonder substance consistently. It's also a supplement which seems to have substantial hormone play with little complications or risks.

sladerunner69

It does make my teeth look better and my bone structure much stronger, however. I just can't figure out why I get tired from it, I think it should be the opposite. I must be suffering from estrogen/cortisol dysregulation and some more serious imbalances perhaps brought on by niacinimide abuse.

kayumochi

I take Kuinone orally and notice recently how strong and white my chompers look. The dental hygienist a few weeks admitted there really wasn't much for her to do ...

GreekDemiGod

This is really interesting. Been dealing with clogged sinuses, milk and starch make it worse.
Just put 4 drops of Kuinone for the first time, my order has just arrived.

Gbriel

This is really interesting. Been dealing with clogged sinuses, milk and starch make it worse.
Just put 4 drops of Kuinone for the first time, my order has just arrived.
How’s this going?
Dealing with major sinuse clogs this season