Kuinone and Gonadin

AndrogenicJB

Testing out these two supps soon. I have heard many report increased t and bone mass growth (jaws and cheekbones) from k2. I have also heard of increased t from gonadin and harder muscles effect. When shoud I take each of these for the desired effect, with a meal, without a meal, pre workout, before bed? Let me know please, thanks.

Art1h_

Testing out these two supps soon. I have heard many report increased t and bone mass growth (jaws and cheekbones) from k2. I have also heard of increased t from gonadin and harder muscles effect. When shoud I take each of these for the desired effect, with a meal, without a meal, pre workout, before bed? Let me know please, thanks.
How was your experience with gonadin?

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

How was your experience with gonadin?
Think its a pretty good aromatase inhibitor, might have helped with workouts and that ive been bulking and managed to stay relatively lean. I alwasys took it pre-workout

Ji.

Update?