Knee Joint Pain,keto DHt,androsterone

Hgreen56

I added in pregnenelone to stack recently which includes androsterone, vitamins a,e,k2, b6, niacinimide, magnesium, zinc, selenium, gelatin, taurine, creatine and a diet with a lot of OJ coffee, mushrooms, eggs, milk, cheese...

My joints ache like crazy during the gym. I cant even complete a full set. Im fairly sure this is indicitive of very low estrogen and cortisol as others have pointed out. I think the only solution would be to dial back on the supplements until I find a comfortable balance.
Did it help? or did you something else that removed the pain?
Did you also by any chance eat low fat diet?

sladerunner69

Did it help? or did you something else that removed the pain?
Did you also by any chance eat low fat diet?

Ive tried to eat a lowfat diet several times but seem to always give up after a couple weeks because lack of motivation and taste.

Yes taking too many anti-estrogen supplements can give me joint and nerve pains, but they aren't super severe. I am thinking cortisol is at play too, because cortisol has an anti-inflammatory effect and has a U shaped response curve. My approach is to optimize these stress hormones by keeping them under control, but not severely low.

Grischbal

Has anyone sustained their vitamin A intake, or kept their cortisol low, for a long period of time and had their joint pains heal or disappear? Could the cortisol have been hiding chronic injury, and lowering the immunosuppression just brings it to the surface? Surely less cortisol would be condusive to healing?
I wonder if the body has increased need for gelatinous foods or precursors for cartilage when this surpression is alleviated?
Are Corticosteroids and Estrogens elevated to govern the imploding tissues economically? Like, in contrast, how T3 with insufficient diet (to meet needs) acutally increases (possibly) lethality in that rat study?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals