Ray Peat Interview KMUD - June 18, 2021

Lejeboca

7pm Friday Night Talk show:

1624755108454.png

Steve

Is there a podcast or interview list which has all of the new interviews available?

L

Lord Cola

Andrew needs to let Ray talk more. His monologues could be shortened down to one or two sentences and Ray's responses would be effectively the same.

Michael Mohn

Andrew needs to let Ray talk more. His monologues could be shortened down to one or two sentences and Ray's responses would be effectively the same.
I appreciate Andrews rants more and more, he definitely speaks from his own expertise and is still open to Rays positions. The main problem is just one hour is not enough time and the callers take up too much time getting their issues over. Leaves not enough time for Ray. Herb Doctors is a staple in the Peat-O-Sphere.

Giraffe

I have transcribed many of the herb doctor interviews. When I tried to shorten Andrew's ramblings and unfinished sentences to the gist I often noted that I couldn't. I would have needed to guess what he wanted to say, and since I did not want to misrepresent him, I sometimes only gave the keywords. I liked Sarah's questions and comments a lot.

LucyL

I appreciate Andrews rants more and more, he definitely speaks from his own expertise and is still open to Rays positions. The main problem is just one hour is not enough time and the callers take up too much time getting their issues over. Leaves not enough time for Ray. Herb Doctors is a staple in the Peat-O-Sphere.
Agreed.

schultz

I enjoy Andrew's point-of-view as well. I usually don't like the call-in questions as they tend to be unrelated to the topic and quite boring really, and often the callers create confusion in the studio and ruin the flow. This show would be significantly better if it wasn't a call in show.

I liked Sarah's questions and comments a lot.

Agreed