Lejeboca

Redwood Community Radio Archive
1643255222442.png

boris

They all talk more than Dr. Peat. Even the KMUD admin person now gives health advice. I wish they would ask Peat more follow up questions. I was really curious to hear Dr. Peat’s take on why it’s important to fill cavities. Is it just because the tooth will eventually be lost or are there other health implications? I know that people say bad teeth cause heart disease, but we know that both heart disease and tooth decay come from the same underlying problem.

Herbie

They all talk more than Dr. Peat. Even the KMUD admin person now gives health advice. I wish they would ask Peat more follow up questions. I was really curious to hear Dr. Peat’s take on why it’s important to fill cavities. Is it just because the tooth will eventually be lost or are there other health implications? I know that people say bad teeth cause heart disease, but we know that both heart disease and tooth decay come from the same underlying problem.
Maybe you could email him to give further information.

I gave up on Kmud a few years ago for the reasons you mentioned, if they had time stamps we could bypass much of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals