charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Attachments

• kmud_130517_190000fritalk_heart_and_hormones.mp3
    10.4 MB · Views: 396
J

j.

One thing that surprised me from this show is that in the absence of fresh orange juice, Ray said it's good to have something like tropicana orange juice.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Haven't had a chance to listen to it all but that's definitely strange. I do think Tropicana is the best tasting one. Maybe he realizes most people wont do all the squeezing and he is just trying to somehow get these people some nutrients and fructose/sugar. :confused

HDD

A caller was discussing not being able to get oranges to juice in the summer. He had contacted Tropicana and Cascadian and they said they did not use enzymes. RP sad OJ from concentrate is ok, it was found to help with heart pain.

pboy

Great interview, I really enjoyed it, thanks for the upload Charlie

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Haagendazendiane said:
A caller was discussing not being able to get oranges to juice in the summer. He had contacted Tropicana and Cascadian and they said they did not use enzymes. RP sad OJ from concentrate is ok, it was found to help with heart pain.

Kewl beans. Thank you HDD!

pboy said:
Great interview, I really enjoyed it, thanks for the upload Charlie

:hattip

Ingenol

I'm extremely skeptical that any of the major OJ producers wouldn't use enzymes if they are in fact cheaper than removing and disposing of the pulp mechanically.

jaguar43

tropicana doesn't taste like other orange juices that break down pulp. you can literally taste and see the pulp in other brands.

this is another place Dr. Peat says the dentist he knew cured perio disease with laxatives.

Also he mentions that bacteria in the teeth, infection there, comes from endotoxins themselves as well as bacteria from the gut that sometimes get into the bloodstream along with gut endotoxins.

And yes, orange juice is good even if it's pasteurized packaged so long as it doesn't have pulp-removing enzymes. Caller says he called and Tropicana and Cascadian Farms said they do not use these enzymes in their no-pulp orange juice.