Ray Peat Interview KMUD - Apr 16, 2021

Just in case.
This was a fantastic interview with Ray Peat! How Epigenetics effects our genes and ultimately influences the outcome of surviving cancer and other diseases, as well as who withers and who thrives during this suppressive Covid state of the world was so enlightening! I don't even know what to say about the talk of turpentine, what a stunner! This interview is update and really worth a listen if you are a real Ray Peater! Thank you so much for sharing mayku-T-meelo!

Ray Peat was saying that turpentine can be used like an antibiotic in small amounts and os good for other ailments! The turpentine is in the last maybe 20 minutes of the interview.

Inaut

A guy said he drank it and his back pain was gone instantly!
I’ve been using turpentine off for years. Good medicine. Also, I’m hooked on pine needle tea right now. Pine is one of the best medicines.

I’ve been using turpentine off for years. Good medicine. Also, I’m hooked on pine needle tea right now. Pine is one of the best medicines.
Inaut can you send me pics or info/brands/dosage on those two things? Drinking turpentine sounds really scary!

TripleOG

These KMUD caller segments are comic relief at this point. That first caller is the one who always wastes time overly prefacing the simplest of questions lol and often sneaks in multiples. If you told me Ray puts the phone down to prepare a cup a coffee, returning in time to hear the last few sentences, I'd believe it. :tearsofjoy:

These KMUD caller segments are comic relief at this point. That first caller is the one who always wastes time overly prefacing the simplest of questions lol and often sneaks in multiples. If you told me Ray puts the phone down to prepare a cup a coffee, returning in time to hear the last few sentences, I'd believe it. :tearsofjoy:
The beginning was slow, with much ado about nothing, and waste of precious time, but Peat as always has interesting things to say :)

Hitoshi

suppression of symptoms is not the finding of health. all of these irritants cause the tissues to constrict and cease their expulsive processes that detoxify and pruify the tissues. these naturally come iwth discomforts despite the processes being positive for the overall health state of the organism.