KMUD Alarm Clock

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

hmmm maybe no show this month too. I called the number and no answer :(

Well I guess it is Humboldt County

yerrag

I got my time wrong. I was expecting it to start an hour later. Got confused about DST.

yerrag

You can listen live at www.kmud.org. The show is ongoing.

Try calling in again.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

thanks. I was listening to the soundcloud archive. I have too many ad/script blockers on

yerrag

I don't have the 707 number to call in. Must be that the 800 number's not working. Andrew just mentioned it but I don't have a pen and paper handy.

yerrag

No one's calling in now but calling the 800 number doesn't work.

yerrag

I got thru but I was too late. Next time call the studio number which is (707)923 3911

Lejeboca

Andrew again talked way too much :-/, even for the last 29 min that I've got too listen...

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

That should be our first question. "Andrew anyway you could STFU?"

yerrag

We need to start to put a kinda 'stress' test by really making an effort to call in. If there are plenty people calling in with good questions, perhaps Andrew will sense it himself and give the floor to the many good questions.

A question I have is: Ray, you have mentioned in the past that excessive urination is not a good sign of health. I'm a subscriber of your newsletter, and wonder if you could elaborate on that at length in your newsletter. I've noticed when I took a supplement that increased my acid load, I ended up losing a lot of sleep because I had to wake up very often to pee. This meant I should take the subject of urination more seriously. I wonder if you could expound more on this.

What were you going to ask?

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

I actually got in. My question was about the health effects of living in a high rise. Ray unfortunately went into his living at altitude bit. I dont think he is aware of the danger from it.

yerrag

I actually got in. My question was about the health effects of living in a high rise. Ray unfortunately went into his living at altitude bit. I dont think he is aware of the danger from it.
So that was you. Well, you didn't introduce yourself and where you're from. Was waiting for you to say 'I'm xray peat from the Ray Peat Forum.'

Glad that you were at least able to get in. I suppose Andrew decided to dispense with the introduction.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

So that was you. Well, you didn't introduce yourself and where you're from. Was waiting for you to say 'I'm xray peat from the Ray Peat Forum.

Glad that you were at least able to get in. I suppose Andrew decided to dispense with the introduction.
hahha I actually did the first time but the engineer had me on mute. So when I got my second chance I just went straight for the question.

must be a stoner

yerrag

you wont believe what Andrew says at minute 2:00

Is that about people "blathering on?" I'll take heed of that! I wonder whom he was talking about? Hmmm.... hmmm