KMUD: 9-20-2019 Education And Reeducation

lampofred

I am amazed at how he never seems to think any of the deceptions are due to truly malicious intent. He always ascribes them to short-term profit-seeking or overcompensating for the effects of LSD or some other relatively more benign reason.

Lejeboca

I am amazed at how he never seems to think any of the deceptions are due to truly malicious intent. He always ascribes them to short-term profit-seeking or overcompensating for the effects of LSD or some other relatively more benign reason.

I have an impression that RP knows about those but chooses not to bring them into the discussion because it is not productive and may lead to more stress (helplessness) in listeners: No one here can do anything about malicious intents except becoming hysterical/paranoid. On the other hand, anecdotes or bits of information about LSD and such may even make someone feel good about consuming them :):.
I think Ray is very compassionate and open-minded person.

Mephisto

I have an impression that RP knows about those but chooses not to bring them into the discussion because it is not productive and may lead to more stress (helplessness) in listeners: No one here can do anything about malicious intents except becoming hysterical/paranoid. On the other hand, anecdotes or bits of information about LSD and such may even make someone feel good about consuming them :):.

That makes sense, I always end up in a stressed/helpless state when looking deeper into these things because there is nothing I can do.

burtlancast

Do not despair.

"Advertising gets a bad name when it can't be distinguished from mass murder. At a certain point, we can't afford to waste our time making subtle distinctions between ignorance and malevolence. If we begin pointing out the lethal consequences of "stupid" or quasi-stupid commercial/governmental policies, the offenders will have the burden of proving that their actions are the result of irresponsible ignorance, rather than criminal duplicity. From the tobacco senators to the chemical/pharmaceutical/food/energy industries and their agents in the governmental agencies, those who do great harm must be held responsible."

aquaman

Or maybe he just means what he says

Peater

Do not despair.

"Advertising gets a bad name when it can't be distinguished from mass murder. At a certain point, we can't afford to waste our time making subtle distinctions between ignorance and malevolence. If we begin pointing out the lethal consequences of "stupid" or quasi-stupid commercial/governmental policies, the offenders will have the burden of proving that their actions are the result of irresponsible ignorance, rather than criminal duplicity. From the tobacco senators to the chemical/pharmaceutical/food/energy industries and their agents in the governmental agencies, those who do great harm must be held responsible."

Amazing to think this was posted pre-Psyop.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals