KMUD: 9-17-16 Antioxidant Theory And The Continued War On Cancer

lvysaur

She mentioned reading on some raw vegan forums that lighter eye color indicated good health.

I think that an optimized metabolism probably leads to a systemic neoteny (within what your genes permit).

has anyone with a background in chemistry looked specifically at how these molecules would interact instead of simply speculating on the interaction?

Nikki

Yes, that's it. Thanks @Lightbringer and @raypeatclips. The cosmetic treatment being marketed for eyelash growth is a prostaglandin analogue.

I have been using this product for two years. My eyelids look much younger now than they did before I started this. Could a ture prostaglandin, or blocking of the prostaglandin receptors (with a mimicking agent such as this) cause and anti-aging effect?

There are other possibly contributors but this is the product I want to give credit to as the skin on other areas of my face/body hasn't improved to the same degree.

???

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have been using this product for two years. My eyelids look much younger now than they did before I started this. Could a ture prostaglandin, or blocking of the prostaglandin receptors (with a mimicking agent such as this) cause and anti-aging effect?

There are other possibly contributors but this is the product I want to give credit to as the skin on other areas of my face/body hasn't improved to the same degree.

???
Truthfully my take away was that it probably wasn't optimal to use prostaglandin analogues. I could be wrong though. I used to use latisse years ago and liked it a lot.