KMUD: 6-20-2014

Attachments

• kmud_140620_190000fritalkFPS.mp3
    10.3 MB · Views: 425

4peatssake

Re: KMUD: 6-20-2014

:hattip Thanks Charlie

Jake

I listened to Dr. Peat’s interviews on vaccines the other day, pretty interesting. He mentioned a study done in Central America by the World Health Organization that compared 2 groups. In the first group sanitation, hygiene, and nutrition were improved. The second group was given vaccines but living conditions remained the same. Apparently, the first group ended up faring a lot better in the reduction of infectious disease.

I’ve done a search for that particular study, but been unsuccessful. Has anyone run across it?

Giraffe

Regarding adjuvants in vaccines that are currently discussed in this thread:

HD: Let's get into the adjuvant side of vaccinations and how these have definitely proven to be very toxic and unsafe.

RP: Okay. One of the newer adjuvants of interest is phytol, which is a plant oily material, and heavy metals have been used as adjuvants for a long time. And they are pathogens in themselves when they're in the diet and environment. Since even though the conventional immunologists realize that a simple foreignness of a protein isn't enough to make it reactive- isn't enough to make it function as an antigen, even though it's completely foreign. So they need to make the body treat it as something dangerous, and that's what activates the immune system and effectively keeps the viruses or bacteria from multiplying. But following the trend that Élie Metchnikoff sketched out at the beginning of the century, a few people, 25 and 30 years ago, brought that innate immunity back theoretically to look at the evidence of a vaccination, and how an adjuvant makes the immune system react. And it's now recognized as the 'danger' or 'damage theory' of the immunity, where it used to be the otherness, the foreignness of an antigen that was recognized. Now, it's increasingly seen that it's injury that triggers the immune system, and so it's not at all just the foreignness. And the originators of this danger or damage theory of immunity are Jamie Cunliffe and Polly Matzinger. And they showed that the implications of thinking of the immune system as a developmental process rather than as an immune process, seeking out foreign organism as the pathogen, that anything pathogenic, which could be radiation, heavy metals, toxic fats and so on: these are the real agents of damage, and that's why they have to be used with the bacterium or virus.

HD:
The thing I remember was the Thimerosal that was, I think – I think they say now that it has been banned since 2002, but I don't know how true that is. And that, obviously, was causing a lot of damage in people that were receiving it. And I think this is when a lot of the attention came out for vaccinations and the products that were used as adjuvants and vaccines were then started to be questioned.

RP: Yes, some people think that they're talking about the amount of mercury as a toxin, but it's really the way the tiny amount of toxin or mercury or adjuvant is presented that causes the problem: it isn't mercury itself. For example, kids whose mother ate lots of seafood turn out to have above average IQs along with high body load of mercury. So in a healthy body, even mercury isn't necessarily toxic, but presented in the wrong way, activating these adaptive, defensive reactions, it's that that can lead to things like autoimmunity that really caused the damage. So when they substitute phytol for aluminum or mercury, for example, I think the effects are going to be just as bad, if not worse.

HD:
Alright. So it's all about the potentiation of it.

RP:
Yes. It's potentiating the disturbing properties.

jyb

RP: Yes, some people think that they're talking about the amount of mercury as a toxin, but it's really the way the tiny amount of toxin or mercury or adjuvant is presented that causes the problem: it isn't mercury itself. For example, kids whose mother ate lots of seafood turn out to have above average IQs along with high body load of mercury. So in a healthy body, even mercury isn't necessarily toxic, but presented in the wrong way, activating these adaptive, defensive reactions, it's that that can lead to things like autoimmunity that really caused the damage. So when they substitute phytol for aluminum or mercury, for example, I think the effects are going to be just as bad, if not worse.

What about the build up of these metal like aluminum in the brain (hot topic in recent years as some researchers are recognising that a source of this build up could possibly be vaccines)? From what I read it seems to produce local damage to the cells, I'm not sure if it's autoimmunity related.

BingDing

Thanks Giraffe! The scope of RP's knowledge is just astonishing. Where else but this forum would a regular person learn about the older foreignness theory of immunity versus the newer dangerousness theory?

As I try to understand it, the reduced potency of the pathogens/bacteria is not enough to trigger an immune response, even though they are foreign. So the vaccines are made with dangerous toxins to provoke an immune response. Huh.

At least that is understandable. I had both measles and chicken pox when I was a kid. It's unlikely I will ever have to make a decision but I think I would not vaccinate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals