KMUD 6-16-17 Language And Criticism, Estrogen

Dan W

Direct MP3 link | Podcast setup

A lot of audio problems this month, but don't worry, the buzzing noise only lasts for a few minutes. I boosted the audio for that part so it's audible, but that possibly makes it even more annoying.

@raypeatclips, your KMUD interviews on YouTube get a mention at the end. Now we just need to get you to being the #1 channel on all of YouTube.

Donate to support KMUD here.

Attachments

• kmud-170616-language-criticism-estrogen.mp3
    18.6 MB · Views: 116

Footscray

That is gold, filing them like that on my Overcast app is just soooo good. Much appreciated.

milk_lover

Thanks @Dan Wich as always for posting these awesome interviews..

It's interesting that he mentioned protein and B1 are good nutrients for the liver to detox estrogen.. I see that in practice.. when I app my protein, estrogen goes low.. When I take B1, estrogen goes low!

raypeatclips

Thanks Dan! I wonder what effect getting #1 channel on Youtube would have. Lots of health bloggers suddenly making videos about sugar, salt, saturated fat?

As always, interview is uploaded to Youtube here:

Queequeg

Andrew Murray has gone full red pill with talks of chemtrails and MK Ultra. I would love it if he could engage Ray on some of these forbidden subjects.

encerent

Can someone tell Andrew to shut up? He's boring and taking up more and more of the speaking time. We want to hear Ray, not Andrew.

Last edited:

Queequeg

that too

DrJ

I feel like the audio engineer got a little too blunted before that one

can you hear me? Hello? Hello?

This is the worst engineering cockup.

But it's an interesting show despite the droning callers...

alywest

I like how they didn't have Ray on the line during the whole intro. "do we have Ray on the line?" "what?" "you know, the guy who this podcast is supposed to be an interview with?" "oh him, no, we don't, let me try to get a hold of him!" "ok you do that and I'll prattle on a bit more"

CoolTweetPete

I like how they didn't have Ray on the line during the whole intro. "do we have Ray on the line?" "what?" "you know, the guy who this podcast is supposed to be an interview with?" "oh him, no, we don't, let me try to get a hold of him!" "ok you do that and I'll prattle on a bit more"

I was the last caller. He hung up on me several times before placing me on hold lol.

theLaw

Not sure where to land on this one.

On the one hand, I greatly appreciate Peat sharing this info and helping out those who are struggling with health issues.......

......on the other hand, it's unfortunate that he chose to work with two individuals so wildly incompetent at broadcasting.

They say that "perfect is the enemy of good", but perhaps competence isn't too much to ask.

Personally, I think the Herb Doctors would be better served just running this out of their home with the limited necessary technology, which today is cheap and accessible.