KMUD 3_19_21: CV-19, shots, immune system, inflammation

meatbag

Link to the audio version: Ray Peat Interview - KMUD - March 19th, 2021
The sections from callers and the Herb Doctors aren’t exact but I tries to capture what they’re generally saying. The questions are accurate.
---
HD (not exact) -(introduces the show, etc.)...I saw an article by a Belgian virologist, I think he’s a veterinarian with a background working for companies that produce vaccines and the Gates foundation. The main thing he was bringing to bear, we’re talking about a 99.6 percent survivable vaccination. What Bosch is saying is that the experimental drug and what it’s doing there is possibility for variants to emerge and that natural killer cells and that type of therapy are a far better way to deal with this virus. In terms of what you understand about what he has said about viral immune escape, is it a leaky vaccine, experimental drug. What do you know about his discussion, in terms of dealing with this>?

RP 8:09 - His thing about the mutating virus escaping from a vaccine the way its being used is good standard opinion. But what people can justly disagree on is the risk, he gets very excited thinking the risk is very high but if you aren't convinced that the present virus is so very deadly than an increase in virulent might not be so dangerous as he’s suggesting, It’s a possibility but I personally don't think it… compared to other ongoing threats like the risk of world war breaking out. I think the idea of the vaccine causing a worsening of the epidemic is a moderate to small risk. Another very important point that he makes is the whole idea of vaccine creating a very powerful antibody reaction to knock out that particular pathogen, concentrating on the antigens of one particular organism, it’s very effective for blocking the development of that organism… of that pathogen in one organism. But meanwhile you've devoted your immune system to reacting to that one specific problem.
10:21-Meanwhile there’s an infinite number of potential immunological dangers in the world and anytime you suffer an infection, or a vaccination that causes a very powerful production of one single type of antibody, you’re diverting resources from the ability to respond to that infinite number of immune challenges. He doesn’t state it exactly that way . He emphasizes the natural killer cells as something that should be given more attention. These exist in any healthy organism. Within about three days they kill the cells that are damaged by the virus. They don’t give their attention to killing a virus but just to getting rid of the cells that are replicating the virus. That’s why 99.6 percent of the people survive but most of them don’t even know they’re sick that’s because at the earliest stage of infection the natural killer cells are there knocking out the cells that would be multiplying the virus. That’s a very important part of the story. He proposes to use a different kind of vaccine to improve our natural killer cell functions. It turns out that all of the treatments that have been active against the covid-19 infection all of the helpful drugs in decreasing mortality have had very significant anti-inflammatory effects.
13:00-The very first Chinese noticed that an anti-serotonin drug had action preventing the development of the covid infection, Cinanserin was the name of that. But since then several anti-Histamines have been found effective. The natural flavanoids from fruits and vegetables are very effective at blocking progression of the infection. Progesterone, blockers of angiotensin receptors, all of the things that have been found to reduce mortality are very anti-inflammatory. If you look at the natural killer cell, its knocking out the host-cell, which gets inflamed and being inflamed becomes a factory for making more viruses, so it’s the inflammation which is knocked out from the very beginning, three days from the time of infection. These drugs are not only having an overlapping effect with the natural killer cells but they’re increasing the number and power of the natural killer cells. Vitamin D for example is a great anti-infalmmatory agent, stops and prevents the covid infection and largely does it through improving the action of the natural killer cells.

HD (not exact)15:00- So are you saying that when you have one of these vaccines it causes your immune system to become highly specialized in dealing with the spike protein making the antibodies to the covid? It causes your immune system to become so involved with that, it fails to promote natural killer cell formation? Is that what you’re meaning?

RP 15:30- Not only the natural killer cells, but every other level. We normally have an averaged out bunch of antibodies which have an overlapping activity against anything you want to put into the bloodstream. These natural antibodies are just part of our basic defense system. But when you...

HD (not exact) – Is there a limit to the number of antibodies the body can make? Is that…?

RP – The power of your body to manufacture proteins naturally is limited and when the immune system is swamped by a single antigen and the antibodies for it. The presence of a large amount of any antibody invokes counter antibodies to those, it sends waves through all of the antibody producing system and distracts, gets the attention of everything that can make antibodies and directs the attention towards that one antigen.

HD (not exact) – So then you could become more susceptible to other infections, of any type?

RP 17:15- There were several studies last year and in recent years looking at the after effects of people getting vaccinated with the flu vaccine,the following year they found these people had much greater rates of covid, or corona virus infections. Not this particular one (cv-19) but corona viruses in general. Vaccinated people were much more susceptible to infection with other agents, including the corona virus. So it’s well established that immunity to one thing makes you more susceptible to infection with other things.

HD (not exact)– Bwlgwahahnbr….

RP 18:17 – That isn’t a new idea. I taught immunology for awhile at the University of Veracruz forty years ago and at that time it was already a current topic that antibodies are a very touchy thing to mess with. The actual theory of immunity and resistance, the last ten or fifteen years has been going through what looks like a paradigm shift, but the official science establishment, the government and corporations are acting as if this isn’t happening.

HD -So Dr. Peat going back to...antibody presentation and the immune system being swamped and what Dr. Simone Gould was saying when people come into contact with any virus. What have you read that makes sense?

RP 20:10 – It’s really an established thing that the antibodies are putting you at risk, specialized antibodies increase your risk not only for every other kind of challenge and infection, but for general inflammatory disease, autoimmunity. There’s now an autoimmunity disease epidemic going on…

HD 20:46- Sorry to interrupt but she was saying in a few years we would expect a big rise in autoimmunity much in the way autism increased

RP 21:05- Well we’re already seeing an epidemic of autoimmune disease that corresponds to the huge increase in the use of vaccines.

HD – That was in the early 80s right?

RP 21:24 -Yeah, right around 1980 there was this vast campaign to vaccinate more and more people and that's when this inflammatory disease epidemic started expanding, increased in younger people especially. The nature of the immune system has been described to suit the doctrine of antibodies and germ specific treatment it really goes back just about a hundred years to Erlich and his silver bullet treatment for selling his drug treatment for syphilis and such.
22:27-The idea that every disease has a very specific poison or antibody to attack it and there never was a real magic bullet of a chemical nature but this idea dominated, of natural immunity, it consists essentially of the ability to greatly amplify the production of a single magic bullet antibody. But it has never been a scientific theory, it all originates from that magic idea.

HD (not exact)– Paul Erlich didn’t exactly have the right angle, kind of misdirected...You’ve mentioned that estrogen is highly inflammatory, water promoting. Estrogen itself is connected to autoimmunity. Is there an association there that would lead to women being more at risk?

RP 24:55 – O yeah, one of the first pro-inflammatory effects that people understood for estrogen was miscarriage. Estrogen creates an inflammatory state in the Uterus leading to death of the embryo and miscarriage and progesterone’s anti-inflammatory effect protects against miscarriage. The same changes that lead to miscarriage, in mature and aging women, the effect of estrogen is to increase B-cells, the cells that manufacture antibodies, to increase the inflammatory signals and the actual quantity of B-cells relative to all the other parts of immune system, the B-cells, the more estrogen dominance there is the more B-cells tend to overproduce their antibodies. So it’s a deranged kind of antibody centered, well not exactly immunity, but inflammatory state.
26:24-The healthy kind of immunity and resistance bypasses the whole inflammatory system. The healthy people who don’t have any symptoms and throw off or resist the virus such as covid, they simply have such a strong immune system that inflammation never gets involved. The weaker the immune system is the farther along towards old age and stress disease, the more the B-cells dominate with their over concentration on making antibodies. That leads all of the autoimmune diseases which are all just variants of the aging processes, many people are now referring to infla-aging, because of the identity of inflammation and the aging process.
27:45- The paradigm shift that is happening is realizing that inflammation is not part of the normal healthy immune process, it’s part of a deranged or weakened immune system, and that’s why the anti-inflammatory drugs and hormones have been so effective in protecting people from the covid disease.

HD (not exact) 28:10– So children for example, they’ll be having such a healthy immune system with all the natural killer cells that they’ll just kill all of the cells that are breeding the virus and the elderly have less natural killer cells?

RP 28:30 - Vitamin D deficiency or estrogen excess lowers the function of the natural killer cells.

HD (not exact)- Just to get back, there’s probably a greater risk of world war than the virus issue...Just looking, South American variant, other variants supposedly in South Africa and they’re saying that all of these variants are having varying degrees from monoclonal antibodies and others that are circulating in America that are supposed to be circulating. There’s at least 9 or 10 that are on the radar that escaping the immune response, what do you think about the reality...Do you think there’s any reasonable expectation that something could emerge out of this that has been pressured… Gertz (?) paper to the World Health Organization never before in the history of mankind has there been a vaccine roll-out world wide during a pandemic.

RP 31:10- Yeah that’s a very good point, and other viruses have escaped vaccines and become a little more virulent so it’s always a valid possibility. This particular, the covid-19 itself, its danger has been publicized without revealing the evidence for it. People are suing the state and federal health departments asking them to reveal the evidence for justifying all of these disruptive policies, mask wearing, lockdowns, vaccination, they’re asking; “ Where is the evidence to justify that behavior”? And the departments are refusing to deliver or reveal whatever evidence they might have. So, where it’s always a possibility that a much worse virus could emerge but uh starting with...

HD 32:30 (not exact)- That’s interesting, the process of actual litigation allows for the discovery process to be initiated, where the person is under obligation to reveal material facts surrounding what it is that’s being brought against them, so I wondered that we haven’t heard these facts have been discovered and it’s now out in the open. There’s lawsuits at the state and local level, quit a few organizations getting together, to bring it all to bear, to make it all transparent.

RP 33:44- They’re using the law to try to force the government to talk about science, to present some evidence. You can’t have science without evidence. They’re constantly talking about the science, but when they ask for the evidence, they refuse to talk about it.

HD (not exact)34:11– There was the vaccine induced polio outbreak in Pakistan, that happened about 10 years ago, I saw an article today….Maybe we are seeing that happen...I always wanted to mention, I saw an article also that said “Don’t be surprised if vaccinated people…”. Why on earth theyre taking it. By the end of January reports came out of Oregon, this is to be entirely expected and it’s nothing to worry about. Do you have any comments on that,

RP 35:37- The drug companies are all saying it’s all coincidence, the hundreds of people dying right after getting vaccinated,becoming paralyzed, fainting with shock, that’s all within the realm of chance, that there’s no evidence the vaccines are doing it. When you compare the number of deaths between two different vaccines, I think maybe it was the Pfizer compared to the Astrazeneca, or maybe the Johnson and Johnson, but the difference between two vaccines there was a 27 greater mortality among the Pfizer, so even though they say it’s a random event, the bad random events are statistically more common with the Pfizer product.

HD: (not exact) 36:52- Did you hear that in Europe there are twenty countries that have banned the Astrazeneca due to blood clots.

RP 36:58- Yeah, that’s an obvious thing to do. That anticipation of the danger is why Merck decided not to come out with a vaccine even though Pfizer now says their vaccine drug is the second most profitable drug in history and as soon as when they raise the price will become the most profitable drug ever, but still Merck decided not to make a vaccine, I think because they felt the need for caution with going into something that could kill millions of people.

HD (not exact)37:50- Do you know what the most profitable drug is?

RP- No

HD (not exact)38:05– The Pfizer covid-19 vaccine is the number two most profitable drug in the world, ever

RP 38:20- Yeah, I don’t know what the most profitable is, but I imagine it’s something

HD (not exact) 38:30 – Never before has there been such a world-wide effort, to produce a drug to treat the world’s population, which is part and parcel of wondering how it’s come to this despite the evidence showing its a very survivable disease with 99.6 survivability. With children and their innate immune response . I don’t feel to optimistic with the health of the population with the food supply. Vitamin D I know you’ve mentioned, things from the herb-world that we’ve mentioned . In terms of maintaining that are there any other routes, Ivermectin has certainly been shown to be effective, other agents we’ve talked about; losartan.
Licorice, Thyme chest infections, any other agents?

RP 40:50- O, the zinc-rich foods are another very basic defense mechanism, adequate vitamin A. There have been studies in which just supplementing vitamin A reduced a wide-range of disease. Generally broad spectrum, balanced nutrition will increase your general health, your learning ability, your working ability, as well as the tendency not to become infected.

HD (not exact)– We have a caller

Caller 41:50- Lack of smell question

RP -No I couldn’t hear

HD (not exact)- People taking a long time to recover and experiencing a lack of smell. Any idea how to mitigate that?

RP 42:40- Zinc is one of the essential factors for the Olfactory nerves and taste nerves, possibly because it’s involved in the carbonic anhydrase enzyme, it regulates the carbon dioxide versus bicarbonate, and that is a major anti-inflammatory factor. The anti-inflammatory effects of zinc are largely working through the metabolism of carbon dioxide.

HD (not exact)- Zinc is quite rich in shellfish, oysters, mussels, clams. After looking at different zinc products, zinc gluconate seemed to be one that is well tolerated. I looked at some studies in regards to hepatitis and showed a correlation between low zinc levels and people infected with hepatitis... Do you think there is a relation there?

RP 44:35- Very possibly

HD (not exact) 44:40– Going back to Geatt and what he is saying, I guess we’ll see going forward if there is an actual serious problem with re-exposure to corona viruses...What do you think about natural killer cell based vaccines?

RP 45:40 - I think Vandenbausch was working on a vaccine for chickens?

HD – O yeah...

RP 45:50– It seems like a possibility, I think the general approach, things that increase your ability to retain carbon dioxide, it happens that zinc is part of the enzyme reaction. All the other anti-inflammatory things that I mentioned improve your retention of carbon dioxide. The calcium channel blockers, which show real benefits in treating covid patients, they happen to increase the carbon dioxide retention ability. There are a lot of common denominators in the anti-inflammatory and anti-viral functions.

HD (not exact)47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

RP 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk.

HD 49:05- So I guess it’s good advice for people who've had the vaccine to continue wearing their mask?

RP 49:17- O yeah, if they were a volunteer for the vaccination. I think its good to encourage them to wear the mask since they’ve participated in a completely unknown experiment. The experiment is necessarily, the outcome is unknown, Since they're in the experiment as a guinea pig they should volunteer to wear the mask…

HD – Okay we have a caller...

Caller (not exact)(50:20)– Hi I’m Dave, down in San Francisco. You know I agree wearing a mask is a good idea, I remember in kindergarten we were told to cover your mouth when you sneeze. There’s a propaganda campaign, in San Francisco we shut down before anyone else. The mayor shut down the convention center. We lost a billion dollars. Our death count, Kevin McCarthy and Devin Nunez, it’s… mismanagement…. Trump would just buy the property for his real estate. I wanted to ask, since Covid is a brand new disease, does it have its origins in pollution? Wuhan is one of the most polluted places, the sweat shops, the people eat bats...

RP 53:07- There are some good publications showing that the inflammation due to air pollution does make you more susceptible to viral infection.

Caller (not exact)(Dave) – Is there some kind of food or herb that would consume a virus. Bleaches and cleansers to kill covid, its easy to get rid of it with soap

RP 54:08- Sunlight and Ultraviolet light destroys it quickly.

Caller (not exact)(Dave) – 'Rants about cannabis'. I smoked the pot, made me cough. The dusty smoke and the funny books, I laughed and coughed. Eventually I coughed up so much stuff.

HD(not exact) 55:40 – A lot of herbs have a lot of expectorant properties and that’s how they work.

RP 55:48 – Speaking of herbs, emodin, which is the active ingredient in Chinese rhubarb and cascara sagrada, specifically blocks the coronavirus spike protein and the angiotensin converting enzyme. So besides being anti-inflammatory and restorative of mitochondrial respiration and many good things, it does have a specific anti-viral action.

HD(not exact) 56:28- Would it have any purging effects?

RP 56:40- The sensitivity varies, but if you’re going to treat something deadly, for example such as advanced kidney failure, the kidneys are so improved by the function of Emodin, that I don’t think anyone worries about a little laxative action.

HD (not exact) 57:05– You always say its far better to be in a loose state haha. I did want to ask, for people that are having really adverse effects to the first shot to the Pfizer or Moderna, what would you recommend they use to help mitigate the adverse effects?

RP 57:36- The first thing is too make sure their blood sugar doesn’t fall. Falling blood sugar is the most powerful pro-inflammatory thing possible. Any little allergen can become deadly when your blood sugar is very low and raising the blood sugar quiets the inflammatory reactions. Baking soda, providing both the bicarbonate, the carbon dioxide, and the sodium, is another quick acting, anti-inflammatory thing.

-
The Herb Doctors website is western botanical medicine. They now have cascara sagrada in stock

Perry Staltic

around 1980 there was this vast campaign to vaccinate more and more people and that's when this inflammatory disease epidemic started expanding, increased in younger people especially.

• Strong change-point correlation exists between rising autism rates and the vaccine manufacturing switch from animal-derived cell lines for rubella vaccine to human aborted cell lines in the late 70s[vi].
  • The earliest change point for Autistic Disorder (AD) birth year was identified for 1981 for California and U.S. data, preceded by a switch in the manufacturing process:
    • In January 1979, the FDA approved the manufacturing switch for the rubella virus from animal based (high passage virus, HPV-77, grown e.g. in duck embryo cells) to the human fetal cell line WI-38 using the RA27/3 virus strain[vii]. Both the newly approved monovalent rubella vaccine and a trivalent mumps, measles and rubella vaccine utilize the WI-38 fetal cell line for manufacturing of the rubella vaccine portion.
  • Prior to 1980, autism spectrum disorder was a very rare, almost unknown disease.
Children with autistic disorder have antibodies against human DNA in their circulation that non- autistic children do not have. These antibodies may be involved in autoimmune attacks in autistic children

Giraffe

HD 49:05- So I guess it’s good advice for people who've had the vaccine to continue wearing their mask?

RP 49:17- O yeah, if they were a volunteer for the vaccination. I think its good to encourage them to wear the mask since they’ve participated in a completely unknown experiment. The experiment is necessarily, the outcome is unknown, Since they're in the experiment as a guinea pig they should volunteer to wear the mask…
:rofl

Missenger

asdfghjk.jpg

Jam

Great stuff, thanks!

solomon

Link to the audio version: Ray Peat Interview - KMUD - March 19th, 2021
The sections from callers and the Herb Doctors aren’t exact but I tries to capture what they’re generally saying. The questions are accurate.
---
HD (not exact) -(introduces the show, etc.)...I saw an article by a Belgian virologist, I think he’s a veterinarian with a background working for companies that produce vaccines and the Gates foundation. The main thing he was bringing to bear, we’re talking about a 99.6 percent survivable vaccination. What Bosch is saying is that the experimental drug and what it’s doing there is possibility for variants to emerge and that natural killer cells and that type of therapy are a far better way to deal with this virus. In terms of what you understand about what he has said about viral immune escape, is it a leaky vaccine, experimental drug. What do you know about his discussion, in terms of dealing with this>?

RP 8:09 - His thing about the mutating virus escaping from a vaccine the way its being used is good standard opinion. But what people can justly disagree on is the risk, he gets very excited thinking the risk is very high but if you aren't convinced that the present virus is so very deadly than an increase in virulent might not be so dangerous as he’s suggesting, It’s a possibility but I personally don't think it… compared to other ongoing threats like the risk of world war breaking out. I think the idea of the vaccine causing a worsening of the epidemic is a moderate to small risk. Another very important point that he makes is the whole idea of vaccine creating a very powerful antibody reaction to knock out that particular pathogen, concentrating on the antigens of one particular organism, it’s very effective for blocking the development of that organism… of that pathogen in one organism. But meanwhile you've devoted your immune system to reacting to that one specific problem.
10:21-Meanwhile there’s an infinite number of potential immunological dangers in the world and anytime you suffer an infection, or a vaccination that causes a very powerful production of one single type of antibody, you’re diverting resources from the ability to respond to that infinite number of immune challenges. He doesn’t state it exactly that way . He emphasizes the natural killer cells as something that should be given more attention. These exist in any healthy organism. Within about three days they kill the cells that are damaged by the virus. They don’t give their attention to killing a virus but just to getting rid of the cells that are replicating the virus. That’s why 99.6 percent of the people survive but most of them don’t even know they’re sick that’s because at the earliest stage of infection the natural killer cells are there knocking out the cells that would be multiplying the virus. That’s a very important part of the story. He proposes to use a different kind of vaccine to improve our natural killer cell functions. It turns out that all of the treatments that have been active against the covid-19 infection all of the helpful drugs in decreasing mortality have had very significant anti-inflammatory effects.
13:00-The very first Chinese noticed that an anti-serotonin drug had action preventing the development of the covid infection, Cinanserin was the name of that. But since then several anti-Histamines have been found effective. The natural flavanoids from fruits and vegetables are very effective at blocking progression of the infection. Progesterone, blockers of angiotensin receptors, all of the things that have been found to reduce mortality are very anti-inflammatory. If you look at the natural killer cell, its knocking out the host-cell, which gets inflamed and being inflamed becomes a factory for making more viruses, so it’s the inflammation which is knocked out from the very beginning, three days from the time of infection. These drugs are not only having an overlapping effect with the natural killer cells but they’re increasing the number and power of the natural killer cells. Vitamin D for example is a great anti-infalmmatory agent, stops and prevents the covid infection and largely does it through improving the action of the natural killer cells.

HD (not exact)15:00- So are you saying that when you have one of these vaccines it causes your immune system to become highly specialized in dealing with the spike protein making the antibodies to the covid? It causes your immune system to become so involved with that, it fails to promote natural killer cell formation? Is that what you’re meaning?

RP 15:30- Not only the natural killer cells, but every other level. We normally have an averaged out bunch of antibodies which have an overlapping activity against anything you want to put into the bloodstream. These natural antibodies are just part of our basic defense system. But when you...

HD (not exact) – Is there a limit to the number of antibodies the body can make? Is that…?

RP – The power of your body to manufacture proteins naturally is limited and when the immune system is swamped by a single antigen and the antibodies for it. The presence of a large amount of any antibody invokes counter antibodies to those, it sends waves through all of the antibody producing system and distracts, gets the attention of everything that can make antibodies and directs the attention towards that one antigen.

HD (not exact) – So then you could become more susceptible to other infections, of any type?

RP 17:15- There were several studies last year and in recent years looking at the after effects of people getting vaccinated with the flu vaccine,the following year they found these people had much greater rates of covid, or corona virus infections. Not this particular one (cv-19) but corona viruses in general. Vaccinated people were much more susceptible to infection with other agents, including the corona virus. So it’s well established that immunity to one thing makes you more susceptible to infection with other things.

HD (not exact)– Bwlgwahahnbr….

RP 18:17 – That isn’t a new idea. I taught immunology for awhile at the University of Veracruz forty years ago and at that time it was already a current topic that antibodies are a very touchy thing to mess with. The actual theory of immunity and resistance, the last ten or fifteen years has been going through what looks like a paradigm shift, but the official science establishment, the government and corporations are acting as if this isn’t happening.

HD -So Dr. Peat going back to...antibody presentation and the immune system being swamped and what Dr. Simone Gould was saying when people come into contact with any virus. What have you read that makes sense?

RP 20:10 – It’s really an established thing that the antibodies are putting you at risk, specialized antibodies increase your risk not only for every other kind of challenge and infection, but for general inflammatory disease, autoimmunity. There’s now an autoimmunity disease epidemic going on…

HD 20:46- Sorry to interrupt but she was saying in a few years we would expect a big rise in autoimmunity much in the way autism increased

RP 21:05- Well we’re already seeing an epidemic of autoimmune disease that corresponds to the huge increase in the use of vaccines.

HD – That was in the early 80s right?

RP 21:24 -Yeah, right around 1980 there was this vast campaign to vaccinate more and more people and that's when this inflammatory disease epidemic started expanding, increased in younger people especially. The nature of the immune system has been described to suit the doctrine of antibodies and germ specific treatment it really goes back just about a hundred years to Erlich and his silver bullet treatment for selling his drug treatment for syphilis and such.
22:27-The idea that every disease has a very specific poison or antibody to attack it and there never was a real magic bullet of a chemical nature but this idea dominated, of natural immunity, it consists essentially of the ability to greatly amplify the production of a single magic bullet antibody. But it has never been a scientific theory, it all originates from that magic idea.

HD (not exact)– Paul Erlich didn’t exactly have the right angle, kind of misdirected...You’ve mentioned that estrogen is highly inflammatory, water promoting. Estrogen itself is connected to autoimmunity. Is there an association there that would lead to women being more at risk?

RP 24:55 – O yeah, one of the first pro-inflammatory effects that people understood for estrogen was miscarriage. Estrogen creates an inflammatory state in the Uterus leading to death of the embryo and miscarriage and progesterone’s anti-inflammatory effect protects against miscarriage. The same changes that lead to miscarriage, in mature and aging women, the effect of estrogen is to increase B-cells, the cells that manufacture antibodies, to increase the inflammatory signals and the actual quantity of B-cells relative to all the other parts of immune system, the B-cells, the more estrogen dominance there is the more B-cells tend to overproduce their antibodies. So it’s a deranged kind of antibody centered, well not exactly immunity, but inflammatory state.
26:24-The healthy kind of immunity and resistance bypasses the whole inflammatory system. The healthy people who don’t have any symptoms and throw off or resist the virus such as covid, they simply have such a strong immune system that inflammation never gets involved. The weaker the immune system is the farther along towards old age and stress disease, the more the B-cells dominate with their over concentration on making antibodies. That leads all of the autoimmune diseases which are all just variants of the aging processes, many people are now referring to infla-aging, because of the identity of inflammation and the aging process.
27:45- The paradigm shift that is happening is realizing that inflammation is not part of the normal healthy immune process, it’s part of a deranged or weakened immune system, and that’s why the anti-inflammatory drugs and hormones have been so effective in protecting people from the covid disease.

HD (not exact) 28:10– So children for example, they’ll be having such a healthy immune system with all the natural killer cells that they’ll just kill all of the cells that are breeding the virus and the elderly have less natural killer cells?

RP 28:30 - Vitamin D deficiency or estrogen excess lowers the function of the natural killer cells.

HD (not exact)- Just to get back, there’s probably a greater risk of world war than the virus issue...Just looking, South American variant, other variants supposedly in South Africa and they’re saying that all of these variants are having varying degrees from monoclonal antibodies and others that are circulating in America that are supposed to be circulating. There’s at least 9 or 10 that are on the radar that escaping the immune response, what do you think about the reality...Do you think there’s any reasonable expectation that something could emerge out of this that has been pressured… Gertz (?) paper to the World Health Organization never before in the history of mankind has there been a vaccine roll-out world wide during a pandemic.

RP 31:10- Yeah that’s a very good point, and other viruses have escaped vaccines and become a little more virulent so it’s always a valid possibility. This particular, the covid-19 itself, its danger has been publicized without revealing the evidence for it. People are suing the state and federal health departments asking them to reveal the evidence for justifying all of these disruptive policies, mask wearing, lockdowns, vaccination, they’re asking; “ Where is the evidence to justify that behavior”? And the departments are refusing to deliver or reveal whatever evidence they might have. So, where it’s always a possibility that a much worse virus could emerge but uh starting with...

HD 32:30 (not exact)- That’s interesting, the process of actual litigation allows for the discovery process to be initiated, where the person is under obligation to reveal material facts surrounding what it is that’s being brought against them, so I wondered that we haven’t heard these facts have been discovered and it’s now out in the open. There’s lawsuits at the state and local level, quit a few organizations getting together, to bring it all to bear, to make it all transparent.

RP 33:44- They’re using the law to try to force the government to talk about science, to present some evidence. You can’t have science without evidence. They’re constantly talking about the science, but when they ask for the evidence, they refuse to talk about it.

HD (not exact)34:11– There was the vaccine induced polio outbreak in Pakistan, that happened about 10 years ago, I saw an article today….Maybe we are seeing that happen...I always wanted to mention, I saw an article also that said “Don’t be surprised if vaccinated people…”. Why on earth theyre taking it. By the end of January reports came out of Oregon, this is to be entirely expected and it’s nothing to worry about. Do you have any comments on that,

RP 35:37- The drug companies are all saying it’s all coincidence, the hundreds of people dying right after getting vaccinated,becoming paralyzed, fainting with shock, that’s all within the realm of chance, that there’s no evidence the vaccines are doing it. When you compare the number of deaths between two different vaccines, I think maybe it was the Pfizer compared to the Astrazeneca, or maybe the Johnson and Johnson, but the difference between two vaccines there was a 27 greater mortality among the Pfizer, so even though they say it’s a random event, the bad random events are statistically more common with the Pfizer product.

HD: (not exact) 36:52- Did you hear that in Europe there are twenty countries that have banned the Astrazeneca due to blood clots.

RP 36:58- Yeah, that’s an obvious thing to do. That anticipation of the danger is why Merck decided not to come out with a vaccine even though Pfizer now says their vaccine drug is the second most profitable drug in history and as soon as when they raise the price will become the most profitable drug ever, but still Merck decided not to make a vaccine, I think because they felt the need for caution with going into something that could kill millions of people.

HD (not exact)37:50- Do you know what the most profitable drug is?

RP- No

HD (not exact)38:05– The Pfizer covid-19 vaccine is the number two most profitable drug in the world, ever

RP 38:20- Yeah, I don’t know what the most profitable is, but I imagine it’s something

HD (not exact) 38:30 – Never before has there been such a world-wide effort, to produce a drug to treat the world’s population, which is part and parcel of wondering how it’s come to this despite the evidence showing its a very survivable disease with 99.6 survivability. With children and their innate immune response . I don’t feel to optimistic with the health of the population with the food supply. Vitamin D I know you’ve mentioned, things from the herb-world that we’ve mentioned . In terms of maintaining that are there any other routes, Ivermectin has certainly been shown to be effective, other agents we’ve talked about; losartan.
Licorice, Thyme chest infections, any other agents?

RP 40:50- O, the zinc-rich foods are another very basic defense mechanism, adequate vitamin A. There have been studies in which just supplementing vitamin A reduced a wide-range of disease. Generally broad spectrum, balanced nutrition will increase your general health, your learning ability, your working ability, as well as the tendency not to become infected.

HD (not exact)– We have a caller

Caller 41:50- Lack of smell question

RP -No I couldn’t hear

HD (not exact)- People taking a long time to recover and experiencing a lack of smell. Any idea how to mitigate that?

RP 42:40- Zinc is one of the essential factors for the Olfactory nerves and taste nerves, possibly because it’s involved in the carbonic anhydrase enzyme, it regulates the carbon dioxide versus bicarbonate, and that is a major anti-inflammatory factor. The anti-inflammatory effects of zinc are largely working through the metabolism of carbon dioxide.

HD (not exact)- Zinc is quite rich in shellfish, oysters, mussels, clams. After looking at different zinc products, zinc gluconate seemed to be one that is well tolerated. I looked at some studies in regards to hepatitis and showed a correlation between low zinc levels and people infected with hepatitis... Do you think there is a relation there?

RP 44:35- Very possibly

HD (not exact) 44:40– Going back to Geatt and what he is saying, I guess we’ll see going forward if there is an actual serious problem with re-exposure to corona viruses...What do you think about natural killer cell based vaccines?

RP 45:40 - I think Vandenbausch was working on a vaccine for chickens?

HD – O yeah...

RP 45:50– It seems like a possibility, I think the general approach, things that increase your ability to retain carbon dioxide, it happens that zinc is part of the enzyme reaction. All the other anti-inflammatory things that I mentioned improve your retention of carbon dioxide. The calcium channel blockers, which show real benefits in treating covid patients, they happen to increase the carbon dioxide retention ability. There are a lot of common denominators in the anti-inflammatory and anti-viral functions.

HD (not exact)47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

RP 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk.

HD – Okay we have a caller...

Caller (not exact)(50:20)– Hi I’m Dave, down in San Francisco. You know I agree wearing a mask is a good idea, I remember in kindergarten we were told to cover your mouth when you sneeze. There’s a propaganda campaign, in San Francisco we shut down before anyone else. The mayor shut down the convention center. We lost a billion dollars. Our death count, Kevin McCarthy and Devin Nunez, it’s… mismanagement…. Trump would just buy the property for his real estate. I wanted to ask, since Covid is a brand new disease, does it have its origins in pollution? Wuhan is one of the most polluted places, the sweat shops, the people eat bats...

RP 53:07- There are some good publications showing that the inflammation due to air pollution does make you more susceptible to viral infection.

Caller (not exact)(Dave) – Is there some kind of food or herb that would consume a virus. Bleaches and cleansers to kill covid, its easy to get rid of it with soap

RP 54:08- Sunlight and Ultraviolet light destroys it quickly.

Caller (not exact)(Dave) – 'Rants about cannabis'. I smoked the pot, made me cough. The dusty smoke and the funny books, I laughed and coughed. Eventually I coughed up so much stuff.

HD(not exact) 55:40 – A lot of herbs have a lot of expectorant properties and that’s how they work.

RP 55:48 – Speaking of herbs, emodin, which is the active ingredient in Chinese rhubarb and cascara sagrada, specifically blocks the coronavirus spike protein and the angiotensin converting enzyme. So besides being anti-inflammatory and restorative of mitochondrial respiration and many good things, it does have a specific anti-viral action.

HD(not exact) 56:28- Would it have any purging effects?

RP 56:40- The sensitivity varies, but if you’re going to treat something deadly, for example such as advanced kidney failure, the kidneys are so improved by the function of Emodin, that I don’t think anyone worries about a little laxative action.

HD (not exact) 57:05– You always say its far better to be in a loose state haha. I did want to ask, for people that are having really adverse effects to the first shot to the Pfizer or Moderna, what would you recommend they use to help mitigate the adverse effects?

RP 57:36- The first thing is too make sure their blood sugar doesn’t fall. Falling blood sugar is the most powerful pro-inflammatory thing possible. Any little allergen can become deadly when your blood sugar is very low and raising the blood sugar quiets the inflammatory reactions. Baking soda, providing both the bicarbonate, the carbon dioxide, and the sodium, is another quick acting, anti-inflammatory thing.

-
The Herb Doctors website is western botanical medicine. They now have cascara sagrada in stock
This is awesome, thank you!

OP
meatbag

meatbag

Wow, good find, I didn't know they had changed the cell lines like that. I think the issue might be with the adjuvants and the way the vaccine is delivered. I personally am not sure how the change would result in increased autism but I haven't really looked into it ;

RP: Okay. One of the newer adjuvants of interest is phytol, which is a plant oily material. And heavy metals have been used as adjuvants for a long time. And they are pathogens in themselves when they're in the diet and environment. Since even the conventional immunologists realize that a simple foreignness of a protein isn't enough to make it reactive- isn't enough to make it function as an antigen, even though it's completely foreign… they need [additionally] to make the body treat it as something that’s dangerous, [because] that's what activates the immune system, and effectively keeps the viruses or bacteria from multiplying. 25 and 30 years ago, [in order] to look at the evidence of vaccination, and how an adjuvant makes the immune system react, a few people brought back the innate immunity, following the trend that Élie Metchnikoff sketched out at the beginning of the century. And it's now [being] recognized as the 'danger' or 'damage theory' of the immunity. Wherever [up to that point] it used to be the otherness, the foreignness of an antigen. Now, it's increasingly seen that it's injury that triggers the immune system; it's not at all just the foreignness. And the originators of this “danger” or “damage theory” of immunity are Jamie Cunliffe and Polly Matzinger. And they [elaborated on] the implications of thinking of the immune system as a developmental process,[where] anything pathogenic, which could be radiation, heavy metals, toxic fats and so on, are [actually] the real agents of damage, rather than as an immune process, where foreign organisms [are sought off and seen] as the pathogen. And that's why they have to be used with the bacterium or virus.
"RP: Yes, some people think that they're talking about the amount of mercury as a toxin; but it's really the way the tiny amount of toxin, or mercury, or adjuvant, is presented that causes the problem: it isn't the mercury itself. For example, kids whose mother ate lots of seafood turn out to have above average IQs along with a high body load of mercury. So in a healthy body, even mercury isn't necessarily toxic; but presented in the wrong way, activating these adaptive, defensive reactions, it's that [phenomenon] that can lead to things like autoimmunity, that really caused the damage. So when they substitute phytol for aluminum or mercury, for example, I think the effects are going to be just as bad, if not worse."
RP: Currently, the medical community, especially, is emphasizing the difference between the innate immune system, which they speak of as a first barrier to infection, and the adaptive system, able to learn to be specifically immune to invading organisms, and can be trained by exposing it to the organisms (or a fraction of them put into a vaccine). The 1908 Nobel Prize was divided between two proponents of theories of immunity, Paul Ehrlich and Élie Metchnikoff. Metchnikoff was an embryologist, who emphasized the role of phagocytes in destroying or isolating invading material and reconstituting a healthy organism. Ehrlich was interested in the staining properties of cells. And this made him of interest to the chemical companies: he showed that chemicals, which could stain organisms specifically, could also react with equal specificity to pathogens. And the idea of a magic bullet came from his approach to chemical specificity. Mercury and arsenic were early examples. Later came the sulfa drugs, which had some specificity for pathogen killing. But this was the context for almost all thinking regarding adaptive immunity, and how that specificity could be evoked by vaccines. And meanwhile, the developmental, innate resistance that Metchnikoff talked about was ignored. Until Jamie Cunliffe and Polly Matzinger in the 90s revived the concept of danger, or damage, to the tissue (analogous to when Metchnikoff stuck a splinter into a jellyfish and showed that it was engulfed by phagocytes, wandering cells that could eat invading material and turn it to nutritious use). That was a complete re-thinking by the “specific chemical orientation of the adaptive immunity people”, who had [proposed], especially through the 60s and 70s, the idea of the clonal selection of randomly varied molecules in the immune system; the genes were simply turning out random possibilities, and [upon] the exposure to molecules of the host organism or the invading organisms, these would govern the selection or destruction of these randomly generated molecules. Linus Pauling had proposed an instruction theory of the antibodies, in which [our own] protein or RNA would, in a sense, wrap itself around the invading material and then compose a protein antibody, that would represent the exposure to the shape; so it didn't require either an infinite number of genes, or the specific rapid mutation that could generate almost an infinite number of variable molecules. Since the 1990s, the danger theory has been incorporated into the mainstream of adaptive antibody-centered immunity; but it pretty much limits itself to thinking of the innate system as first a barrier and, second, an amplifier of inflammation, which then simply shifts over to making the adaptive system run faster. So they have accepted the innate immunity, but in a very subordinate way, which kind [of consists] of just a first screen, and then a booster, to the system that they have been working out over the last century.
RP: Just by trial and error and empirical results, it’s been known for generations that junk added to an antigen makes it produce more active antibodies. And following that accidental learning, it was found that alum, an aluminum compound, is a good kind of junk, making the peptide or the protein of the antigen to be vaccinated with more effective at forming antibodies. And that was just an observed fact without any theory at all to justify it. One theory was that the aluminum condensed the proteins, sort of flattened them and made a little ball out of them, and that, for some reason, the immune system could better deal with [those] than free-floating proteins. But I think the last five or ten years, the tendency is now to see aluminum as an activator of the innate inflammatory process. So there is this growing awareness that it is creating a general inflammation. Which then makes the specific response of the adaptive system more energetic. So, in the background, it’s recognized that the adjuvant is there probably for the purpose of creating a generalized inflammation in the organism. And that’s where the long-range view of doing no harm is being neglected, because the embryological approach to the organism sees that what happens early in development is going to have permanent lifelong effects on how the organism turns out.
RP
: Yes. So if you introduce an inflammatory state early in the life of a person, it’s really a matter of waiting 20 or 30 or 40 years to see what the effects of that are going to be. And that hasn’t been done in any sense, because they were so intent on their simplified molecular view. They talked about the antigen presenting cells, which for many years were simply macrophages that caught the germ and then presented it to cells which could then direct the response of the B cells (bone-derived cells) to make antibodies. But now with the new emphasis on the innate immune system as an inflammation amplifier, it’s recognized that, throughout our skin and mucus membranes, there are cells called dendritic cells, which really are the major antigen presenting cells. Many other cell types can do this, not just macrophages. But the massively present dendritic cells in the skin and mucus membranes are what will do [the majority of this antigen presenting] (the normal germ exposure happens in our skin, our mouth, our nose, lungs). And so, it’s mainly the dendritic cells which capture the antigens and then present them to mostly the thymus cells, which then activate and instruct the production of antibodies, and so on. But this process of capturing/ transferring only works if the organism owns [some of] the cell material, [on their] compatibility [group] factors. These antigens are broken down, digested, and [then] attached in fragments to the organism’s own surface proteins compatibility groups. And it’s the combination of the invading peptides with the organism’s own normal cell surface that the immunity is developed to. And this is, in the extreme form of the danger or damage theory of Jamie Cunliffe, the real essence of the whole immune system; it’s there to restore and maintain the structure of the organism. It’s not primarily designed to attack invaders.
-Vaccines And Immunity 1 And 2 - KMUD, 2014
-
*Antibodies are involved in removing the debris of cells that have disintegrated. Intense cellular damage causes many "autoantibodies" to be produced. People with AIDS have a high incidence of "autoimmunity."
-Immunodeficiency, dioxins, stress, and the hormones
"The antibodies that are found in the "autoimmune" conditions are evidence of tissue damage, but the damage may have been done by metabolic toxins, with the immune system's involvement being primarily the removal of defective cells."
-Glucose and sucrose for diabetes.

-
Endotoxin (lipopolysaccarhide) is also added to many vaccines;Vaccines Contain Endotoxin; Endotoxin May Become A Drug For Sugar Cravings

"Am J Hematol 1992 Mar;39(3):176-182 Polysaccharide encapsulated bacterial infection in sickle cell anemia: a thirty year epidemiologic experience. Wong WY, Powars DR, Chan L, Hiti A, Johnson C, Overturf G “Annual age-specific incidence rates of Streptococcus pneumoniae or Haemophilus influenzae bacterial septicemia in sickle cell anemia (SS) were determined for the years of 1957 through 1989. Forty-nine patients had 64 episodes of septicemia among a population of 786 SS patients observed for 8,138 person-years. Peak frequency of infection occurred between 1968-1971 and 1975-1981 with a conspicuous absence of episodes in 1972, 1973, 1982-1984, and 1986-1987, thus demonstrating cycles of high and low attack rates. The annual age-specific incidence rate of septicemia varied from 64.5 (1965) to 421.1 (1980) per 1,000 person-years for those under 2 years of age and never exceeded 10.2 per 1,000 in those over 4 years of age. Following the introduction of pneumococcal polyvalent vaccine in 1978, incidence of infection decreased in SS children greater than 2 years of age. No modification of the risk of infection was observed in immunized children less than 2 years of age. During these three decades, there has been a ten-fold increase in the number of SS adults over 20 years of age. The relative risk of chronic sickle complications comparing the survivors of septicemia to the non-infected patients was: subsequent death 1.76, retinopathy 4.06, avascular necrosis 1.95, symptomatic cholelithiasis 1.33, stroke 1.30, and priapism 1.26. These data suggest that prognosis for lifetime severe SS is initially manifested as an increased risk of septicemia during childhood.” "