KMUD: 2-20-15 Uses Of Urea

sweetpeat

kiran said:
sweetpeat said:
kiran, where do you order it from? I've looked around a little on the web but am confused as to whether the products I'm finding are safe for consumption.

My options are really limited at the moment, I need international shipping. You want to look for cosmetic grade urea or USP urea. Theres atleast a couple sources on ebay/amazon.

Thank you! That at least gives me something to go on. Buying fertilizer seemed a little dicey... :lol:

BingDing

sueq, you just go in and ask for a pound of urea? I'm pretty sure my pharmacy would think I'm craze. Some of the fertilizer I've found says it's 99% pure but I'm a little wary. I found reagent grade urea for $100/kg. :shock:

SQu

Yes that's what I did. (They already think I'm crazy)
If you like you can look at the non drug stuff in the pharmacy like slaked lime, rose water, glycerin, glucose powder - those old fashioned kinds of things - and go to the site of their suppliers. They might sell directly to you. Or the pharmacist can order for you. I told them I wanted it as a supplement. It cost approx $4 a pound.
I also wouldn't try the fertilizer!

narouz

Alright you brave Urea Pioneers!
We follow your exploits with bated breath
(make that Buteyko breath)!

SQu

After a couple of weeks and a couple of boxes of this stuff, I noticed in order of appearance better mood, better energy, less swelling of feet, a bit of weight loss ,an interest in a bit of gym, and some nausea the past two days (which may not be related / is more than likely that nutrient gap again because ice cream fixed it) and a bit more weight loss ( not cutting calories or fat at present, even having some starch - holidays) . Only other factor I can think of is not getting out of bed at 5 am. Lying in a bit.

getdatmoney01

I've called every single pharmacy in town, none have any and none can order it in, apart from a single one which said it's for "compounding" and I can't buy any unless I have a "compounder's prescription". They also said it's "Urea B.P." and for topical use only... but it should be safe, right? :crazy: The only urea I could find on ebay locally is $8 for 50g (wtf).

Either I'm going to have to synthesize urea myself or order it internationally.

Anybody know some good international suppliers of urea that will ship to australia, please? :(

tara

getdatmoney01 said:
:(
I'm sorry I can't answer your question. But I'm fairly sure you are synthesising it yourself already. :lol:

getdatmoney01

Good news, I found a pharmacy that can get me 0.5 kilo (1.1 pounds) for $60. Obviously extremely expensive compared to sueq's $4/pound. I'll take it all and if I find the cost too high for the benefit I get, I'll just drop it. :roll:

So, what doses are you guys taking?

SQu

In the interview a tablespoon per glass of juice three times a day is mentioned. Peat agreed and said you can go much higher but when I did I got a bit averse to it so I'm taking that much again.

narouz

tara said:
getdatmoney01 said:
:(
I'm sorry I can't answer your question. But I'm fairly sure you are synthesising it yourself already. :lol:

I've been hard at work synthesizing several batches myself today.
I'll be happy to sell you some,
but I won't let 'em go cheap! :lol:

BingDing

sueq, could you share what brand or manufacturer you have? Are you in the states? I'm 0 for 3 here, doesn't seem much point in going on with the pharmacies.

Thx

narouz

Any reports from the Urea Frontier?
Looks to be the next on my Peatish Pharmas experimentation....

narouz

No, I haven't even tried yet.
But it's next on the list.
I gather it is not easy to find a safe supplier...?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hugY9CwhfzE[/youtube]

SQu

Sorry, I missed this post bingding. I'm not in the USA, no. Here in South Africa it's also hit and miss but I've had some successes by digging a bit. Eg cypro heptadine and clonidine over the counter but you'd never know if you didn't ask. Urea seems obscure, old fashioned so harder to find but as unscheduled, surely somewhere! If one could find common but surprising uses (eg fish tanks with methylene blue, the chicken raising industry for infra red lamps) but in this case not explosive or agricultural you might get there! A thought - suppliers of small-scale organic vegetable growers?

getdatmoney01

I've been taking 3 tbsp a day for a few days now, will update later with results.

Lets say 3 tbsp is a dose for a day, $60 for 0.5kg, thats $5 a day, $2000 a year. A **** ton, jeez. :yipes

getdatmoney01

Such_Saturation said:
http://tinyurl.com/poytl46 Here you have months' supply for a tenth of that cost including shipment. And no I have not tried it.

If I can get some info from the vendor about purity (and get it through customs), I'll definitely be purchasing internationally instead of locally.

Urea has been used in bomb-making, so hopefully I'm not going to run into any issues ordering in bulk... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea_nitrate

Unless there is an explicit ban the worst could be ending up on some kind of watchlist, because I think they are pretty good at checking that you have all ingredients before singling you out. Now, "technical urea" could mean anything from agricultural grade to lab grade and they add "EU quality" which doesn't seem to mean anything so that is probably the best thing to start asking about. People usually get pretty uptight with details if they understand that you're meaning to eat the stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals