KMUD: 2-20-15 Uses Of Urea

Giraffe

@Giraffe Any updates on trying urea?
I am not using urea orally at the moment. I mainly wanted to try it orally for pressure/pain behind the eye. The pain is gone. I learned a new trick regarding auto-suggestive relaxation techniques which helps tremendously with posture, and it coincided with trying urea the very first time. When I tried urea later, I did not notice any effect. The benefits I got from that new trick however are lasting. I still love it topically for its effect on the skin, but it's only tiny amounts I use that way.

@superhuman, this one is pharma quality.

DaveFoster

@Giraffe
Thanks for the reply; do you have a link that talks about this auto-suggestive relaxing technique? I'd like to try it myself.

Giraffe

@Giraffe
Thanks for the reply; do you have a link that talks about this auto-suggestive relaxing technique? I'd like to try it myself.
Around where the sacrum is, two movements meet: one is a spiral one and the other is more a seesawing one, or that's how I feel them. The challenge is to be able to feel them in the first place. Once you succeed, you try to harmonize them, so they become one. The immediate effect I get is that my body is centered better. When I walk I feel like a dancer, I have a much better sense of balance. Subsequent effects are that tension anywhere is the body dissolves slowly.

I learned about this from someone trained in myofascial release massage. This is all I know about it. Maybe @tyw knows more and can explain it better?

What I do is: I lay on my belly and try to relax the lower back and the butt. It's a mixture of ideas from different techniques I use. (Try whatever works for you.) Having a red light shine on me definitely is beneficial. Once I am relaxed, I focus on these movements and play with imagination.

Parsifal

I'm taking between 5 to 10g of urea a day and it helps me with attention issues.

tomisonbottom

Am I missing something, or couldn't one just eat a little extra protein and cut down on liquids? Your BUN as shown by tests will skyrocket. It has happened to me in the past when eating high protein and not drinking much liquids. I am pretty sure BUN is a measure of urea concentrations in the blood. According to the doctor this is very very bad. Can someone here please tell me:

1. Why can't higher urea concentrations be achieved by the method I mention above (restrict liquids and increase protein)? I don't mean restrict carbs. Eat carbs all you want to be able to handle the protein, but just restrict liquids as to be mildly dehydrated.

2. Is the increase in BUN as a result of ingesting urea or using my "method" safe? My doctor seems to think it will fry your kidneys.

This is an interesting thought. I wonder since many people have problems with the excess liquid of milk, oj, fruit and fruit juices and hypothyroid people tend to flush salt, if extra salt and urea would make the "peat diet" more functional.

The liquid content seems to be a constant problem since so many people have impaired digestion, and enzymes & HCL aren't usually enough to fix it.
If someone is avoiding starch, veggies, excess muscle meats, and yogurt due to lactic acid, there aren't that many non liquid food options left except for seafood and cheese (which can be fattening).

cjm

Urea for heart failure as a diuretic and does not contribute to uremia.
THE USE OF UREA AS A DIURETIC IN ADVANCED HEART FAILURE

"OBSERVATIONS
Urine Volume.-—The response of the cases with edema to urea feeding was prompt and, as a rule, very efficient (accompanying chart). In seven cases of the series, oliguria was present before treatment was instituted. Their average daily output during the control period varied from 340 to 776 c.c. After 30 gm. of urea a day, the average daily urine volume for each case varied, as a rule, between 900 and 1,300 c.c. When the amount was increased to 45 gm. a day, the average daily output increased to 1,400 and 1,500 c.c. A dose of 60 gm. daily was followed by a further slight increase (Tables 1, 2 and 3). The maximum response to a particular dose did not occur until the second or even the third day that the urea was given. The daily output then remained at this level as long as this particular dosage was continued. After urea administration was discontinued, a diuretic action was still distinguishable during the first twenty-four hour period thereafter"

Case 6:

1622642160262.png

cjm

Around where the sacrum is, two movements meet: one is a spiral one and the other is more a seesawing one, or that's how I feel them. The challenge is to be able to feel them in the first place. Once you succeed, you try to harmonize them, so they become one. The immediate effect I get is that my body is centered better. When I walk I feel like a dancer, I have a much better sense of balance. Subsequent effects are that tension anywhere is the body dissolves slowly.

Is this it? The link is fantastic. I can visualize this stuff and it feels good. I took 50g of urea today.

Page 92

1622659821239.png

rei

Tell me this: if kidneys are excreting urea, does this not mean the body is wanting to get rid of it? Or is it's excretion used to help something else excrete?

cjm

That's a massive dose isn't it? Did you notice anything from it?

Are you taking urea for the diuretic effects? And what form of urea are you using to get the 50g dose?

Yes, it turns out I am using it for the diuretic effect. I went up to 90g. I am noticing more positive effects this morning after a good sleep. My heart and gut are congested, and my MS-like mental symptoms are probably a consequence of this. Peat mentioned an experiment where they put a balloon in the colon and when it expanded, it affected the heart. TMI but I have to strain to produce a BM. I didn't realize what kind of strain this was putting on my heart until this morning. I sat there and waited for the BM to happen. No strain. But my body is so swollen, everywhere. This is a nice therapy. I'm not sure if I'm going to take any more today. The heart failure study said there was a persistent effect for a day after urea administration was discontinued.

I am heavy pot smoker and been masking my symptoms with the pot. I may stop today.

I am taking Eisen-Golden Laboratories brand urea.

It didn't make me smell until I took my bull testes (Male Optim. Fornula from Ancestral). I will refrain from taking that again until I get the desired results from urea.

Edit: Similar to Vitamin K for me, I am spontaneously stretching. I get the urge to reach out with both arms and stretch my spine between my shoulder blades. I have a lot of tension around my spine, sometimes painful on the heart side. The spontaneity of the stretch is key!

Last edited:

meatbag

Yes, it turns out I am using it for the diuretic effect. I went up to 90g. I am noticing more positive effects this morning after a good sleep. My heart and gut are congested, and my MS-like mental symptoms are probably a consequence of this. Peat mentioned an experiment where they put a balloon in the colon and when it expanded, it affected the heart. TMI but I have to strain to produce a BM. I didn't realize what kind of strain this was putting on my heart until this morning. I sat there and waited for the BM to happen. No strain. But my body is so swollen, everywhere. This is a nice therapy. I'm not sure if I'm going to take any more today. The heart failure study said there was a persistent effect for a day after urea administration was discontinued.

I am heavy pot smoker and been masking my symptoms with the pot. I may stop today.

I am taking Eisen-Golden Laboratories brand urea.

It didn't make me smell until I took my bull testes (Male Optim. Fornula from Ancestral). I will refrain from taking that again until I get the desired results from urea.

Edit: Similar to Vitamin K for me, I am spontaneously stretching. I get the urge to reach out with both arms and stretch my spine between my shoulder blades. I have a lot of tension around my spine, sometimes painful on the heart side. The spontaneity of the stretch is key!
constipation is usually a symptom of hypothyroidsim, have you checked your thyroid function?

cjm

constipation is usually a symptom of hypothyroidsim, have you checked your thyroid function?

I haven't gotten thyroid labs done. I did get an Organic Acids Test done a year ago that was pretty normal. I notice a direct connection between pressure in my midsection and pressure in my head. The more relaxed my gut in general, the more relaxed my mind.

I stopped taking the urea. After the first day at 90g, I started to smell like I had pissed on myself. Yesterday (the next day), I took a few sips of 60g in a half gallon and almost immediately started feeling it and smelling it in my sinuses. I've taken none today. I did get some symptomatic relief from rumination but the overall effect was slightly stimulatory. Urea is an antioxidant but it didn't feel like the warm blanket of Vitamin E when it saves you from oxidative stress (personal observation). I am impressed by how safe the big dose was. Perhaps my levels are already good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals