KMUD: 2-20-15 Uses Of Urea

Dan W

kmud-150220-bear-grylls.jpg

Attachments

• kmud-150220-uses-of-urea.mp3
    52.3 MB · Views: 1,774

kiran

My energy levels have increased dramatically since I started taking urea a week ago. Taking about 12g of urea a day in 3 doses and it seems to help my liver quite a bit.

SQu

I'm using it too. Tb 2-3 x a day with something to cover the taste! I've noticed better energy and mood and also less water retention. I've lost some weight but I'm also sleeping in more because it's holiday time so time will tell whether that trend continues.

you

Where are you guys finding urea? :?: Or are you doing it Bear Grylls style?

SQu

I'm ordering it from the pharmacy. It's cheap. I dont know how Bear grylls does it but I can tell you this is one case where you do not want the natural kind. Or at least I certain don't! ;)
And in case anyone's wondering, the taste is bitter but easily disguised with some fruit flavours and sugar!

sweetpeat

Would someone mind providing a link to a typical form of this that people are using? I'm seeing cosmetics and fertilizers when I do a search. Which is safe for ingesting? Sorry to be so dense...

narouz said:
I'm sorry, Mr. Saturation.
To sacrifice yourself for The Forum is a noble calling.

I don't know. Will The Forum send doctors and lawyers when I need them?

narouz

sueq said:
I'm ordering it from the pharmacy. It's cheap. I dont know how Bear grylls does it but I can tell you this is one case where you do not want the natural kind. Or at least I certain don't! ;)
And in case anyone's wondering, the taste is bitter but easily disguised with some fruit flavours and sugar!

Keep us posted, sueq!

sweetpeat

kiran said:
My energy levels have increased dramatically since I started taking urea a week ago. Taking about 12g of urea a day in 3 doses and it seems to help my liver quite a bit.

I have gone up to 7 tsp, but I need to order more.

kiran, where do you order it from? I've looked around a little on the web but am confused as to whether the products I'm finding are safe for consumption.

kiran

sweetpeat said:
kiran, where do you order it from? I've looked around a little on the web but am confused as to whether the products I'm finding are safe for consumption.

My options are really limited at the moment, I need international shipping. You want to look for cosmetic grade urea or USP urea. Theres atleast a couple sources on ebay/amazon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals