KMUD: 2-15-2019 [Called Off]

Dan W

In case anyone was looking for the February KMUD, it was canceled: "the herb doctor couldn't be here tonight."

But on the plus side I finally remembered what year it is for the post title.

this is one of the worst programs. It's like Monkfruit Sugar Guy calling in for 24 hours in a row.

But I thank you Dan for all your hard work here. I appreciate you very much.

Mauritio

Thanks for posting this. Do you know when the next one will be ?

Last edited:

Kartoffel

this is one of the worst programs. It's like Monkfruit Sugar Guy calling in for 24 hours in a row.

But I thank you Dan for all your hard work here. I appreciate you very much.

Actually, this program has brought us more Peat information than any other comparable format. Many dozens of hours of Peat talking about important issues. Say about their personal style what you will, but I think a little gratitude is in order. Besides, I think that Peat disliked them or their interview style so much, he wouldn't have agreed to be back almost every wook for years.

Mauritio

schultz

Aw man! That's too bad.

Hopefuly Timpone pulls through and we get another interview from him.

G Forrest

I agree these programs have been incredibly valuable. However I do feel that the format is getting a little stale lately. I think it worked better with Sara, having a third person in the discussions. Perhaps they could bring in another guest? As big as the Peat online community is, I’m surprised how few people call in. It’s literally become the Ray Peat hotline for that one caller from New York, the occasional RP newbie, and the random Humboldt County conspiracy theorist. One suggestion: let Ray talk longer instead of the hard stop at 7:30 for callers. But again, the show itself is a great repository of information and I do appreciate Andrew for hosting, I just think they could change it up a bit.

Last edited: