KMUD: 11-17-17 [Replaced By Pledge Drive]

Dan W

This is just a placeholder for people looking for the November 2017 KMUD: it seems to have been replaced by KMUD's pledge drive.

CoolTweetPete

I don’t understand how something this important is being sidelined. These interviews are an incredible resource for people to discover an avenue to revolutionizing their health.

I don’t know why Dr. Murray does not just start a podcast. He can do a weekly show on his own (he has a wealth of information from years speaking to Dr. Peat and reviewing his work). He could continue to have Dr. Peat on monthly regardless of KMUD’s schedule.

I live nearby him, if no one has tried, I may reach out to him and see if I can’t help get him setup to do so. I’m sure he’s busy but I would voluntarily do the leg work for him.

L

lollipop

I don’t understand how something this important is being sidelined. These interviews are an incredible resource for people to discover an avenue to revolutionizing their health.

I don’t know why Dr. Murray does not just start a podcast. He can do a weekly show on his own (he has a wealth of information from years speaking to Dr. Peat and reviewing his work). He could continue to have Dr. Peat on monthly regardless of KMUD’s schedule.

I live nearby him, if no one has tried, I may reach out to him and see if I can’t help get him setup to do so. I’m sure he’s busy but I would voluntarily do the leg work for him.
+1 Please do! That would be amazing :):

sladerunner69

How much will Dr. Peat be donating to KMUD this year? they are very generous to grant him a timeslot and to compensate him so fairly for all of his progidous work on generative energy!