KMUD: 11-16-2018 Skin Cancer

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dan the man. :grouphug

Peat says diabetes can be cured with sugar Suppressing free fatty acids that otherwise damage/Kill beta cells.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
A bunch of us should call in for the next show with some good questions that Peat would enjoy answering!

Lilac

Ray talked about using progesterone on precancerous (or cancerous?) skin lesions in this interview. A long while back, my male cat, who has a boatload of health problems, had a black patch on his nose. I put progesterone on it, and that area soon disappeared.

Wow interesting story @Lilac. He also said dhea had these results. So two options to try.

Monk fruit sugar would be better though. It makes a great immortality tonic.

Vinero

Some of these callers really annoy me. They just want to push their weird obsession on to Ray Peat and they don't listen to what Ray actually recommends. Like that last caller asking about cannabis oil for cancer, Ray said progesterone and DHEA have been shown to work for his friends with skin cancer, but the caller didn't even care and just wanted Ray to give his opinion on cannabis oil.

Peatful

Some of these callers really annoy me. They just want to push their weird obsession on to Ray Peat and they don't listen to what Ray actually recommends. Like that last caller asking about cannabis oil for cancer, Ray said progesterone and DHEA have been shown to work for his friends with skin cancer, but the caller didn't even care and just wanted Ray to give his opinion on cannabis oil.
Just to add fuel to the fire- I’m 99% certain he called last month with the same exact story of his Grandmothers nose.
What I like is Peat is always gracious and doesn’t appear to ever judge.

Vinero

Just to add fuel to the fire- I’m 99% certain he called last month with the same exact story of his Grandmothers nose.
What I like is Peat is always gracious and doesn’t appear to ever judge.
Yes, I am listening to part 2 right now and he is asking the exact same question about cannabis oil. Peat and Andrew don't seem to remember him, and answer the question anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals