Ray Peat Interview KMUD - 10pm ET, Oct 16 2020

Discussion in 'KMUD Radio-The Herb Doctors' started by Comstock, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Comstock

Comstock Member

I don't think I've seen KMUD posts on the forum recently. Here's how you can listen to the show.

Click "Listen Live" in the top right corner of the KMUD website at 10pm ET. Halfway through the show, you can call in and ask Ray questions live.

You can listen to the past couple shows by visiting KMUD's online archive, clicking on the "All Shows" dropdown in the top left corner of the page, selecting "Friday Night Talk", and by hitting play for the shows on the third Friday of that month (e.g. September 18, August 21, etc.).

Andrew and Sarah, the hosts, have all the other past shows up till this past July on their website.

2. James b

James b Member

Cant seem to find it, can anyone post a direct link to this episode? Thanks so much!

3. David PS

David PS Member

I listening to the interview by first going to Redwood Community Radio Archive. Then, I found the episode. It does not seem to be there now.

4. Frostee

Frostee New Member

Click on online archive from the OP's post. Filter by show > Friday night talk. The talk show is only done every 3rd Friday of the month so check the dates

5. Lejeboca

Lejeboca Member

Indeed, I also found it there by the name 'Friday Night Talk' as a 7pm show on 10/16. Here is its MP3 processed for smaller size and no pre- or post-interview blah-blah-blah.

Attached Files:

6. pauljacob

pauljacob Member

Thank you!:thumbsup:

7. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

It became Andrew asking one question which took up the full hour.