Ray Peat Interview KMUD - 10pm ET, Oct 16 2020

Comstock

I don't think I've seen KMUD posts on the forum recently. Here's how you can listen to the show.

Click "Listen Live" in the top right corner of the KMUD website at 10pm ET. Halfway through the show, you can call in and ask Ray questions live.

You can listen to the past couple shows by visiting KMUD's online archive, clicking on the "All Shows" dropdown in the top left corner of the page, selecting "Friday Night Talk", and by hitting play for the shows on the third Friday of that month (e.g. September 18, August 21, etc.).

Andrew and Sarah, the hosts, have all the other past shows up till this past July on their website.

golder

Cant seem to find it, can anyone post a direct link to this episode? Thanks so much!

David PS

Last edited:

Frostee

Cant seem to find it, can anyone post a direct link to this episode? Thanks so much!
Click on online archive from the OP's post. Filter by show > Friday night talk. The talk show is only done every 3rd Friday of the month so check the dates

Lejeboca

Click on online archive from the OP's post. Filter by show > Friday night talk. The talk show is only done every 3rd Friday of the month so check the dates

Indeed, I also found it there by the name 'Friday Night Talk' as a 7pm show on 10/16. Here is its MP3 processed for smaller size and no pre- or post-interview blah-blah-blah.

Attachments

• 64kbs-kmud201016-RPeat.mp3
    23.5 MB · Views: 274
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals