KMUD: 10-16-15 Current Trends on Nitric Oxide

narouz

No "that lady."
No 'that lady"!
No "that lady"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Dan W

Dan W

:D

I should splice together all of her calls into one long file. If you can make it through while smiling and feeling goodhearted, you've attained Peat-level tranquility.

T

tobieagle

Dan Wich said:
post 104656 :D

I should splice together all of her calls into one long file. If you can make it through while smiling and feeling goodhearted, you've attained Peat-level tranquility.

:D :D :D

The final test ^^ I couldn't do it.

narouz

Dan Wich said:
post 104656 :D

That would be so funny.
Listening to her in her last "performance,"
I realized one of the many traits that make her so exquisitely irritating
is that she asks questions--about dumb, completely anti-Peat supplements,say--
with the expectation that she will be supported.
When Peat demurs, she grates "Why not!?" like a freaking baby.
Sheesh!

The KMUD guys keep asking Peat to reintroduce himself and his bio every time they make an episode -- they should be introducing Peat and his bio rather than asking the man to do it himself. :lol:

javimei

Hahahaha. I think the same thing. He's like: ok, I studied biology...bla bla. So funny.

Giraffe

I transcribed a small part of this interview. Starting at the 38 minutes mark.

@ burtlancast: I know, this is not the right place to post transcripts. We can (re)move this post later if you like to create a project for this interview.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP: I would back off on T4. If your liver isn't effectively converting it to T3, it can have an anti-thyroid effect by accumulating, turning off your pituitary. And your liver normally is where you get most of your active thyroid hormone. So if your liver isn't doing that, you can accumulate so much T4 it has stress-activating action.

HD: Do you think it would be better for this person if they wanted to try the active hormone?

RP: Yeah, I think it's always better to use the combination in the traditional way, or if you are for some reason in a hurry or think you have a very bad liver then small amounts of the active T3 can be done safely.

HD: So a lot of problems with doctors prescribing that T4 is, that when someone is low thyroid and they take T4, their livers usually aren't active enough to convert the T4 into the active because T4 on its own doesn't have any action at all. It doesn't do anything. It has to be converted to T3. And if you take enough T4 you gonna turn off your brain's production of stimulating the thyroid gland which naturally produces about one part T3 to four parts T4. So that's why taking the natural gland or a ratio 1:4 of T3 to T4 is what Dr. Peat is recommending.

burtlancast

Giraffe said:
post 112295 I transcribed a small part of this interview. Starting at the 38 minutes mark.

@ burtlancast: I know, this is not the right place to post transcripts. We can (re)move this post later if you like to create a project for this interview.

No problems, Giraffe

Actually, anybody can create any transcription project that he likes in that section
For facility, use the project template i've already created ( copy and poste) (first headpost in the project)

Tell me if you want me to do it for you, if you're not comfortable with it. :hattip