KMUD: 1-19-18 Female Hormones / Progesterone

Dan W

Attachments

• kmud-180119-female-hormones-progesterone.mp3
    14.9 MB · Views: 231

yerrag

Direct MP3 link | Podcast setup

In this episode: a caller's promising alternative to Peat's longtime nemesis, sugar.

Donate to support KMUD here.
Caller waxes enthusiastically about monk fruit. It turns out to be Luo Han Guo, a low-calorie sweetener that I've used before. But that was pre-Peat, when I viewed sugar as evil. Since learning about Peat, I've found no need for stevia nor luo han guo.

OP
Dan W

Dan W

The caller got weird enough about repeating the product name and talking points that I started wondering if it was some kind of MLM program.

G Forrest

Thanks @Dan Wich.

So Peat's ideal place to live would be Peru, or somewhere at high elevation like 12,000 ft and close to the equator. I wonder why he still lives in Eugene? It gets pretty cold there, has those consistent Pacific NW rains and overcast and doesn't have much elevation (though I suppose you could go to the mountains nearby). It is a pleasant little college town however from my short time there.

Dhair

Thanks @Dan Wich.

So Peat's ideal place to live would be Peru, or somewhere at high elevation like 12,000 ft and close to the equator. I wonder why he still lives in Eugene? It gets pretty cold there, has those consistent Pacific NW rains and overcast and doesn't have much elevation (though I suppose you could go to the mountains nearby). It is a pleasant little college town however from my short time there.
He has a place in the mountains in Mexico too.

Dhair

I understand that Ray is more interested in women's health than men's, but I really wish they would dedicate just one show to male issues.

yerrag

The caller got weird enough about repeating the product name and talking points that I started wondering if it was some kind of MLM program.

I kept waiting for him to pitch a brand. But to my relief he was just somebody who would just as easily have been bowled over by the invention of sliced bread.

CoolTweetPete

I kept waiting for him to pitch a brand. But to my relief he was just somebody who would just as easily have been bowled over by the invention of sliced bread.

I really thought it was an advertisement when he took the time to spell it.

Herbie

'I'm in the process of losing a lot of weight' 'I seem to be progressively losing weight'

:emoji_thinking: