KMUD: 1-18-2019 Skin Cancer Part 3

Bingo

Hello Haidut
This time of year there is plenty of sunshine, and we all have to wear sunscreen and hats from time to time depending on our activities. I would think some vitamins would protect the skin from the sun, but I understand vitamin A for example may be dangerous. Would you consider any of these products safe to apply to skin that is going to get sun exposure? What about application at night only, and wash off in the morning? The progesterone/DHEA combination is what Peat used to recommend for moles before he became cautious and decided to go with a more systemic slightly hyperthyroid state to help with moles. I am looking for a store bought or homemade cream to moisturize (particularly my face), and I don't want to do more harm than good.

[/QUOTE]So, I think we have that covered already with CortiNon (progesterone/DHEA), Pansterone (pregnenolone/DHEA) or even androsterone as topical anti-aging products. Any of these is likely superior to plain cholesterol and when combined with a product that contains vitamins A/K/D which are also highly beneficial for skin, it becomes a really powerful approach for skin aging/health.
Just my 2c.[/QUOTE]