KMUD: 1-15-16 Water Quality, Atmospheric CO2, And Climate Change

Dan W

I like that some of the callers were playing to Peat's specialties. Were any of them from the forum?

Andrew announced that the Western Botanical Medicine site will be updated tomorrow with edited versions of all the Peat interviews:
http://www.westernbotanicalmedicine.com

Audio attached below:

Attachments

• kmud-160115-water-quality-atmospheric-co2-climate-change.mp3
    52.1 MB · Views: 545

goodandevil

I wanted to ask about how the gut affects cholesterol metabolism, but my silver tounge failed me. I was probabky pothead #2 on there. Anways i heard from gutcritters.com that some cholesterol is used at the intestine to combat endotoxin, forget the particular reacti9n, vs estrogen into the liver, two different sites of action. I want to understand ldl hdl patterns.

J

jb116

I wanted to ask about how the gut affects cholesterol metabolism, but my silver tounge failed me. I was probabky pothead #2 on there. Anways i heard from gutcritters.com that some cholesterol is used at the intestine to combat endotoxin, forget the particular reacti9n, vs estrogen into the liver, two different sites of action. I want to understand ldl hdl patterns.

I don't know if you recall Peat mentioning in an interview about how cholesterol has been used as injections in experiments to combat everything from poisons, toxins to snake venom so it is not far-fetched at all that cholesterol will fight endotoxin in the gut as well.

goodandevil

Yeah it makes sense .. interesting to know the detailed mechanism. Gutcritters.org seems to uave a very good summary of immune factors, inrerleukin 7, tnf, &etc. But that author also reccomends probiotics. L

J

jb116

Yeah it makes sense .. interesting to know the detailed mechanism. Gutcritters.org seems to uave a very good summary of immune factors, inrerleukin 7, tnf, &etc. But that author also reccomends probiotics. L

cool thanks for the link, I'll check it out

They shut a caller off at 39:20 hahahahah

Kyle M

Saturated fat and file bring in endotoxin, complex it in the enterocytes as chylomicrons, and it gets dealt with "somehow" from there. Leptin seems to be required as well.

encerent

Andrew dominated a little too much. I would have rather heard more of Peat on some of the calls.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals