Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

P

Peatness

What exactly are these random posts supposed to tell us about the tyranny we are facing? @ddjd you are British so I take it you are familiar with any weekend scene of young people behaving badly anywhere in the country, be it Scotland, Wales, or any of the seaside towns in England. I also know you know most of them were not black. So unless the world has suddenly been inundated with violent black kids then I suggest whatever is being promoted here is a biased representation of reality. Having said that I condemn these acts of violence and hope they are punished appropriately. I must add I don’t see this where I am so perhaps I am not well informed.

Klaus Schwab and co. are the violent mobs. They, along with our politicians, are the reason we are facing a devastating future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Regina

What exactly are these random posts supposed to tell us about the tyranny we are facing? @ddjd you are British so I take it you are familiar with any weekend scene of young people behaving badly anywhere in the country, be it Scotland, Wales, or any of the seaside towns in England. I also know you know most of them were not black. So unless the world has suddenly been inundated with violent black kids then I suggest whatever is being promoted here is a biased representation of reality. Having said that I condemn these acts of violence and hope they are punished appropriately. I must add I don’t see this where I am so perhaps I am not well informed.

Klaus Schwab and co. are the violent mobs. They, along with our politicians, are the reason we are facing a devastating future.
it's being stoked so people will welcome the robot dogs.

View: https://twitter.com/JasonBermas/status/1549838206027403266?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

As in The Day The Earth Stood Still.
Sorry the robot has been irreversibly programmed to squelch violence.

ThinPicking

David PS

What goes around comes around,

View: https://twitter.com/NxtFukingLevel/status/1550430617795383296
1658576223809.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom