Kiwi modulates my secondary narcolepsy and hypogonadism symptoms

steel_reserve

All my life I have struggled with sleep attacks during the day.

Going Peaty helped me avoid these attacks during the day (making me employable), but in the afternoon and evening they occur at least once. They occur enough that I really can't get involved with things outside of family. Especially around 6-7 pm.

I started kiwi because of @Hans mention and something odd happened.

The day after my first kiwi I had a very different and scary kind of sleep attack where I come to not knowing where I was. I was unconscious for maybe a second or two.

The following days no sleep attacks at all. My voice became more reedy, singing was much easier, my balls hung lower, better election quality, I could go on. I don't get tired til around bed time and it's a softer kind of tired.

I ran out of kiwi for about a week and effects mostly stayed.

One night I was desperate for sugar and ate an apple. The sleep attacks came back the next day.

I went back on kiwi and had the same "onboarding" scare like before.

The only medication I've taken that came close to helping with sleep attacks was amitriptyline. The side effects were too awful to keep taking it. I was also spooked by early dementia risk.

dukesbobby777

The amount of compounds in a kiwi fruit (to make a difference with a health issue) would be tiny. That’s why these things usually get concentrated, then bottled, and sold as supplement extracts.

How many fruits are you eating per day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals