Kiwi Makes My Belly Super Flat, 0 Bloating, Visible Abs

Michael Mohn

That's a broad generalization.
Acidic proteases need an acidic pH.
Alkaline proteases need an alkaline pH.
Coke alone improves digestion, many doctors recommend it.
Coke is also the first line treatment for dissolving gastric bezoars.
Actinidin, the protease in kiwi, has an optimum pH of around 7.
Coke has a pH of 2.6 to 2.7, if anything it would decrease the effectiveness of kiwi.
The kiwi might become active again in the small intestine, when mixed with the alkaline pancreatic juice and enzymes.
Coke and kiwi together could have an additive effect, but not synergistic.
Agree on coke being good for digestion on its own.
Actinidin has a pH rage from 4-7. 4 being ideal for collagen.

Mauritio

eimearrose

I
Hey people

I don't know why but each time I eat kiwis, next day I feel flat, not bloated, my abs are clearly visible.

That helps a lot because I have a tendency to bloat with many food, wether it's cheese, starch, or even some fruits like prunes (prunes are horrible, my intestines feel full and I feel down/depressed, must super serotoninergic !). Going to toilets is very easy, which is a blessing since I can be constipated sometimes.

Is there any explanation for this ? I am very curious
Interesting. I also love how kiwis digest for me, I eat the golden ones, the green are nowhere near as sweet. I have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (my pancreas doesn't make much digestive enzymes), I wonder is that why I crave golden kiwis so much and why they make me feel so good. I also love pineapple but it's harder to get very sweet pineapple here in the UK but we have a good supply of kiwis. I read that Italy is the biggest grower outside of New Zealand.

Inaut

I

Interesting. I also love how kiwis digest for me, I eat the golden ones, the green are nowhere near as sweet. I have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (my pancreas doesn't make much digestive enzymes), I wonder is that why I crave golden kiwis so much and why they make me feel so good. I also love pineapple but it's harder to get very sweet pineapple here in the UK but we have a good supply of kiwis. I read that Italy is the biggest grower outside of New Zealand.
I just ate a golden kiwi :) :) :) :) sooooooooooooo tasty

eimearrose

I just ate a golden kiwi :) :) :) :) sooooooooooooo tasty
They are definitely one of my favourite fruits! I don't know the mechanism, perhaps serotonin reduction, but they are also effective for insomnia.

Back
Top Bottom