Kiwi Makes My Belly Super Flat, 0 Bloating, Visible Abs

HealingBoy

Hey people

I don't know why but each time I eat kiwis, next day I feel flat, not bloated, my abs are clearly visible.

That helps a lot because I have a tendency to bloat with many food, wether it's cheese, starch, or even some fruits like prunes (prunes are horrible, my intestines feel full and I feel down/depressed, must super serotoninergic !). Going to toilets is very easy, which is a blessing since I can be constipated sometimes.

Is there any explanation for this ? I am very curious

Korven

I believe kiwifruits contain bromelain (enzyme that breaks down protein) and some find that it helps improve digestion. And/or could be due to the anti-microbial effect of the naturally occurring phenols in kiwis

You could also try eating pineapples and see if you get a similar effect as that is the best food source of bromelain.

Mauritio

I think it might be due to the fact that you just hade bowel movement (stimulated by the kiwi) ...because I have the same thing with everything that makes me have a BM: I look less bloated and less puffy ,muscles harder etc.. have observed that many times so I think speeding out transit time is very important!
I'll try some oral t3 next .

Taotatoes

I think it might be due to the fact that you just hade bowel movement (stimulated by the kiwi) ...because I have the same thing with everything that makes me have a BM: I look less bloated and less puffy ,muscles harder etc.. have observed that many times so I think speeding out transit time is very important!
I'll try some oral t3 next .

This is exactly why. Anorectic people frequently do this via laxative and diuretic food/tea abuse.

Inaut

One of the best fruits IMO.

I eat two large ones every morning with a pint of OJ and raw eggs :)

pepsi

Thanks. Im going to buy some kiwi today and see if I get the same effects.

jet9

Hey people

I don't know why but each time I eat kiwis, next day I feel flat, not bloated, my abs are clearly visible.

That helps a lot because I have a tendency to bloat with many food, wether it's cheese, starch, or even some fruits like prunes (prunes are horrible, my intestines feel full and I feel down/depressed, must super serotoninergic !). Going to toilets is very easy, which is a blessing since I can be constipated sometimes.

Is there any explanation for this ? I am very curious
Seems like it's cause of proteinase activity which improves digestion.
Here is the study where kiwi (gold stronger than green) and pineapple were good in digestion proteins. Papaya was weaker.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...Casein_and_Bovine_Serum_Albumin_as_Substrates

Michael Mohn

Proteolytic enzymes need an acidic pH. Drinking a glass of coke with kiwi increases the digestive effects on protein due to the acidity of phosphoric acid in coke. It solved all my digestive problems with proteins.

Inaut

Proteolytic enzymes need an acidic pH. Drinking a glass of coke with kiwi increases the digestive effects on protein due to the acidity of phosphoric acid in coke. It solved all my digestive problems with proteins.
Interesting

miquelangeles

That's a broad generalization.
Acidic proteases need an acidic pH.
Alkaline proteases need an alkaline pH.
Coke alone improves digestion, many doctors recommend it.
Coke is also the first line treatment for dissolving gastric bezoars.
Actinidin, the protease in kiwi, has an optimum pH of around 7.
Coke has a pH of 2.6 to 2.7, if anything it would decrease the effectiveness of kiwi.
The kiwi might become active again in the small intestine, when mixed with the alkaline pancreatic juice and enzymes.
Coke and kiwi together could have an additive effect, but not synergistic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom