Kiwi Fruits And Tomato Juice Calmed Down

Motif

Over the last days I was feeling extremely stressed. I mean I am naturally extremely stressed (Adhd etc), but it was extreme over the last days.

Right after eating two kiwi fruits and drinking about 200 ml spicy tomato juice I was feeling way more relaxed.
I have to try this again tomorrow and see if it really were those foods, but I didn’t feel that relaxed for days.

We‘ll see. Will update this.

Ps. I almost never realized a difference from foods when it comes to mood or stress levels.
Ok that was a lie, i remember soft boiled eggs in the morning often make me feel super stressed.

Inaut

I eat 2-4 kiwis a day. I actually think they are one of the best all around fruits. High Vitamin c, a little e, good amount of potassium and even proteolytic enzymes. I also start my day with them and a glass of OJ

Peater Piper

I eat 2-4 kiwis a day. I actually think they are one of the best all around fruits. High Vitamin c, a little e, good amount of potassium and even proteolytic enzymes. I also start my day with them and a glass of OJ
I absolutely love good kiwis when I can find them, unfortunately most aren't ripened enough and taste awful.

Michael Mohn

High Vitamin c, a little e, good amount of potassium and even proteolytic enzymes.

The proteolytic enzymes in kiwi are a great digestive aide for people who struggle with protein. Apparently they also help to break down gluten. Papaya, pineapple and fresh figs are good too.

OP
M

Motif

The proteolytic enzymes in kiwi are a great digestive aide for people who struggle with protein. Apparently they also help to break down gluten. Papaya, pineapple and fresh figs are good too.
In hindsight I maybe was lacking of potassium and vitamin C.

i added kiwis again since yesterday and I think I maybe combined it with something that I shouldn’t have done , cause it sent me to the toilet quick.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals