King Charles Ailing Health?

Has anyone else noticed King Charles III sporting a pair of big bloated British banger mitts in recent photos? Looks like edema, but I'm just a smoothbrained nobody and was hoping someone far more intelligent and seasoned in medical diagnostics could give their own take on the matter. With the way King Chuck is looking I wouldn't be surprised to see young William on the throne in a few years...

Attachments

• Chuck.jpg
    Chuck.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 57
Whew those are some plump sausages! I have seen some elephant ankles, but not fingers to go with them!

InChristAlone

Definitely doesn't look like he will be living as long as his Mother. This is all over the news apparently. Google shows many results. Everyone is wondering why his fingers are sausages.

TheCalciumCad

The palace courtier predicted, "His reign will be one of the shortest of the last 200 years. He's desperately trying to keep a lid on his failing health and look like a strong successor to his amazing mother, Elizabeth. But the truth is his future looks grim. Prince William has been warned to be ready to assume the monarch's duties at a moment's notice."

SamYo123

The palace courtier predicted, "His reign will be one of the shortest of the last 200 years. He's desperately trying to keep a lid on his failing health and look like a strong successor to his amazing mother, Elizabeth. But the truth is his future looks grim. Prince William has been warned to be ready to assume the monarch's duties at a moment's notice."

Another bank hoilday for us in the UK then?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom