Killer CT SCANS

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Medical journals describe ways to minimize diagnostic x-ray exposure, and they advocate many seemingly effective treatments for osteoporosis, giving an impression that progress is being made in “managing” osteoporosis, but the real situation is very different. Fractures resulting from osteoporosis are increasing, and osteoporosis is affecting younger and younger people. I think it would be reasonable to say that a woman with osteoporosis is usually better off when it’s not diagnosed, because of the dangerous things prescribed for it." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I was reading Ray Peat's article on "Bone Density: First Do No Harm" last night and was stunned, to say the least, at this part in it. It looks like history is repeating itself with these vaccines.....

"In 1956 and 1957, Linus Pauling was the only well known scientist who opposed the government’s policies. The government took away his passport, and his opportunities to write and speak were limited by a boycott imposed by a variety of institutions, but instigated by the nuclear industry and its agent, the Atomic Energy Commission. The government which considered Pauling a threat to national security, had placed thousands of German and Hungarian “ex”-Nazis in high positions in industry and government agencies, after protecting them from prosecution as war criminals. The official government policy, directed by the financier Admiral Strauss who controlled the Atomic Energy Commision, was to tell the public that radiation was good. Their extreme secrecy regarding their radiation experiments on Americans, however, indicated that they were aware of the malignant nature of their activities; many of the records were simply destroyed, so that no one could ever know what had been done. Scientists who worked for the government, Willard Libby, John Goffman, and many others, were working to convince the public that they shouldn’t worry. Of the multitude of scientists who served the government during that time, only a few ever came to oppose those policies, and those who did were unable to keep their jobs or research grants. Gofman has become the leader in the movement to protect the public against radiation, especially, since 1971, through the Committee for Nuclear Responsibility, PO Box 421993, San Francisco, CA 94132..

Gofman has said: "I was stupid in those days. In 1955, '56, people like Linus Pauling were saying that the bomb fallout would cause all this trouble. I thought, 'We're not sure. If you're not sure, don't stand in the way of progress.' I could not have thought anything more stupid in my life.

"The big moment in my life happened while I was giving a health lecture to nuclear engineers. In the middle of my talk it hit me! What the hell am I saying? If you don't know whether low doses are safe or not, going ahead is exactly wrong. At that moment, I changed my position entirely."[17]

In 1979, Gofman said: "There is no way I can justify my failure to help sound an alarm over these activities many years sooner than I did. I feel that at least several hundred scientists trained in the biomedical aspect of atomic energy - myself definitely included - are candidates for Nuremburg-type trials for crimes against humanity for our gross negligence and irresponsibility. Now that we know the hazard of low-dose radiation, the crime is not experimentation - it's murder." [18]

Many ordinary people were making exactly that argument in the 1950s, but government censorship kept the most incriminating evidence from the public. The climate of intimidation spread throughout the culture, so that teachers who spoke about the dangers of radiation were called disloyal, and were fired. Now, people who don’t want x-rays are treated as crackpots. Probably because of this cultural situation, Gofman’s recommendations are very mild--simply for doctors to use good technology and to know what they are doing, which could lead to ten-fold or even hundred-fold dose reduction. Even with such mild restraint in the use of diagnostic x-rays, Gofman’s well founded estimate is that 250,000 deaths caused by radiation could be prevented annually. I believe many more deaths would be prevented if ultrasound and MRI were used consistently instead of x-rays. Using Gofman’s estimate, I think we can blame at least ten million deaths on just the medical x-rays that have been used inappropriately because of the policies of the U.S. government in the last half century. That wouldn’t include the deaths caused by radioactive fallout from bomb tests and leaks from nuclear power plants, or the vast numbers of people mentally impaired by all sorts of toxic radiation.

Although nearly all the people who committed the radiation crimes of the 1950s and 1960s have died or retired, the culture they created remains in the mass media and scientific journals, and in the medical and academic professions." -Ray Peat

KCM

As someone who did advanced research in the design and optimization of CT scanners for radiation dose and having also designed several CT systems for non-human use and doing the relevant radiation calculations, I say this: always prefer to get an MRI if possible (but avoid the gadolinium-based contrast agents).

Any advice to someone who had a single contrast MRI? I know one thing. Never get one again. But is there anything that should be done, even if asymptomatic? (this I'm unsure if I have an issue with) such a nasty feeling reading about its effects after it's already too late. Feels awful knowing this ***t is in my brain most likely (had weird headaches and body aches after it for it seems 5 weeks according to my journal)

gaze

Any advice to someone who had a single contrast MRI? I know one thing. Never get one again. But is there anything that should be done, even if asymptomatic? (this I'm unsure if I have an issue with) such a nasty feeling reading about its effects after it's already too late. Feels awful knowing this ***t is in my brain most likely (had weird headaches and body aches after it for it seems 5 weeks according to my journal)
i believe it strains the kidneys, so vitamin D and and a good calcium : phosphate ratio is your best bet. Regarding long term damage, the best thing you could do for that is to just ignore the horror stories. anecdotal evidence of these situations always makes the situation sound worse than it is, with many blaming clear hypothyroid symptoms on one MRI many years ago which is unlikely to be the sole or primary cause of all their ills.

KCM

i believe it strains the kidneys, so vitamin D and and a good calcium : phosphate ratio is your best bet. Regarding long term damage, the best thing you could do for that is to just ignore the horror stories. anecdotal evidence of these situations always makes the situation sound worse than it is, with many blaming clear hypothyroid symptoms on one MRI many years ago which is unlikely to be the sole or primary cause of all their ills.

I just don't see why those reporting terrible side effects would be lying. It is a heavy metal after all, the body doesn't want it but it get chelated from the body very slowly naturally. Of course the state of their health will affect how they respond though. Most people do health wrong (many take iron supplements still in 2021), many don't get enough light, many don't filter water and add electrolytes in, many think salt is the enemy, many won't eat organ meats or focus on what other things they can detox (plastics, other metals, candida, dysbiosis, direct environment like air, bed, EMFs, detox from PUFAs...so many consume this ***t) and focusing on mineral repletion but hearing about the horror stories even after one dose is absolutely terrifying as someone who has muscle twitching (since around the same time of the exposure) and who also had 5 weeks of headaches and weird body sensations post injection. I was never given informed consent and told that some of it remained in my body forever/a long time as if they did, I would've said **** no straight up.

DrJ

Sorry I don't know much about dealing with gadolinium once in the body. The training I had was how to keep it out of the body if it became liberated. Are you sure yours was gadolinium? Keep records. I would expect there to eventually be a lawsuit.

KCM

Sorry I don't know much about dealing with gadolinium once in the body. The training I had was how to keep it out of the body if it became liberated. Are you sure yours was gadolinium? Keep records. I would expect there to eventually be a lawsuit.
Yes it was. Small bowel MRI dotarem. Absolutely livid atm. So unbelievably angry that they gaslight you into thinking it's totally non harmful. I wasn't even given informed consent. A quick google search shows it permanently stores in the body in EVERYONE and yet I was told that it would be excreted out in my urine. Western medicine is so horrifying.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
A fellow RP forum member posted this today in another thread...

"Also, I read your CT scan post before going to the radiology, and I have to admit that I definitely felt the radiation in my testicles. I rushed home after and used my 250 watt incandescent lights for about an hour and around the affected area. I was very desperate because the pain was so great."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220208-102743_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220208-102743_Outlook.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 23
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Peatfan19 posted this in another thread.

"Preclinical studies carried out in the last decade has shown that ginger and its phytochemicals dehydrozingerone, zingerone possess radioprotective effects in laboratory animals and in cultured cells in vitro. The hydroalcoholic extract of ginger rhizome when administered either through intraperitoneal or oral route was effective in protecting against gamma radiation-induced sickness and mortality. The phytochemicals dehydrogingerone and zingerone present in ginger are also shown to protect mice against radiation-induced sickness and mortality. Mechanistic studies have indicated that the free radical scavenging, antioxidant affects, anti-inflammatory and anti-clastogenic effects may contribute towards the observed protection. Additionally, studies with tumor bearing mice have also shown that zingerone selectively protects the normal tissues against the tumoricidal effects of radiation."

"Our results confirmed that ginger extract offers rats significant protection against whole -body gamma -rays and helps to alleviate the effects of radiation. Our findings suggest a new strategy to combat the effects of acute radiation doses that impair biological systems."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"If scientific revolutions depended on "the authorities," then the Copernican revolution would be dated from the Pope's apology. The fact that the major journals are controlled by antiscientific dimwits helps to define where science exists." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Aging, estrogen, cortisol, and a variety of stresses, including radiation and lipid peroxidation, chemically alter collagen, producing cross-links that increase its rigidity, and affect the way it binds minerals." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here is a thread posted by Pina....

"On Radiation

Ray Peat said: It starts a chain of inflammation-related events, and the process can be interrupted, to reduce the degree of fibrosis, cell death, and cancerization.

Helpful remedies

Thyroid, progesterone, pregnenolone, and carbon dioxide are others

Coffee and Orange Juice as chelators for gadolinium (this is a popular contrast dye used in MRI and CT scans, contrary to what your doctor tells you it is not safe."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Ultrasound devices can do an extremely good job of evaluating both bone density and strength [14-16], rather than just density.

Ultrasound stimulates bone repair.

X-rays accelerate the rate of bone loss.

X-rays do their harm at any dose; there is no threshold at which the harm begins.

X-ray damage is not limited to the area being investigated. Deflected x-rays affect adjacent areas, and toxins produced by irradiated cells travel in the bloodstream, causing systemic effects. Dental x-rays cause thyroid cancer and eye cancer. Recent experiments have shown that low doses of radiation cause delayed death of brain cells. The action of x-rays produces tissue inflammation, and diseases as different as Alzheimer’s disease and heart disease result from prolonged inflammatory processes." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The entry of bacteria into the blood stream, which can lead to septicemia, is ordinarily considered to be of importance only in extreme immunodeficiency states, such as old age or in premature infants, but the death rate of young adults from septicemia has been increasing rapidly since the 1940s.

The permeability of the intestine that allows bacteria to enter the blood stream is very serious if the phagocytic cells are weakened. Carrageenan poisoning is one known cause of the disappearance of macrophages. Its powerful immunosuppression would tend to be superimposed onto the immunological damage that has been produced by radiation, unsaturated fats, and estrogens." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"...and John Gofman, about 50 years after publishing his work on the lipoproteins, has done some large studies that could be crucial in disproving the doctrine that has become almost a national religion.

He has shown that mortality from both heart disease and cancer corresponds very closely to the population's exposure to medical services, and specifically to medical radiation." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The cells of the thymus are extremely sensitive to radiation and other stressors, and their enrichment with cholesterol inhibits lipid peroxidation, DNA degradation, and death in response to radiation." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals