Killer CT SCANS

OP
Rinse & rePeat
How can you know if there is a problem if you don't do the test? thyroid labs aren't ideal and prolactin came up high, so checking pituitary would be useful.

The guy I talked to insisted in contrast, perhaps becuase without contrast you can miss the details.
As far as the teeth, I have plaque and dentist said my gums are a bit inflammed so im not sure how the stuff is under the gum. And I wonder if this is related to my tongue problems.

See that is the difference between going the medical route and holistic route, medical would have you harming yourself to see if you have plaque beneath your gums and holistic would have you try oil pulling and obvious safe methods first and see where it lands you. My son's girlfriend has proactinoma. The tumor shrunk up and left for the past 3 years eating right, but after lots of fun with fast food and late night chips and candy movie nights it has come back. She knew that it came back, but rather than get on a good eating plan again she did the scan and got on medication and could not function for weeks, saying she felt like she was dying. I got her to drop the medication, drink sugar and salt water for sleep with a nightlight on and consume raw grass fed organic strawberry milkshakes, egg yolks, grass fed beef and lamb, lots of milk, raw honey and bone broth soups and get in some fresh air and walks and now she is bright eyed, cheerful, playing bad mitten and crocheting again. I think the safe general idea is assume you have it and do the right things, until they don't work. Like Ray Peats says "First do no harm".

rayban

See that is the difference between going the medical route and holistic route, medical would have you harming yourself to see if you have plaque beneath your gums and holistic would have you try oil pulling and obvious safe methods first and see where it lands you. My son's girlfriend has proactinoma. The tumor shrunk up and left for the past 3 years eating right, but after lots of fun with fast food and late night chips and candy movie nights it has come back. She knew that it came back, but rather than get on a good eating plan again she did the scan and got on medication and could not function for weeks, saying she felt like she was dying. I got her to drop the medication, drink sugar and salt water for sleep with a nightlight on and consume raw grass fed organic strawberry milkshakes, egg yolks, grass fed beef and lamb, lots of milk, raw honey and bone broth soups and get in some fresh air and walks and now she is bright eyed, cheerful, playing bad mitten and crocheting again. I think the safe general idea is assume you have it and do the right things, until they don't work. Like Ray Peats says "First do no harm".
How did she know she had and then reduced in size without doing mri or something?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
How did she know she had and then reduced in size without doing mri or something?

She did do MRi 6 years ago to find out she had the tumor because her prolactin levels were sky high. After years on medication they tested her prolactin levels theough blood testing and they became normal so she went off her medication. I didn't know CAT scans are as bad as they are until friday when my husband got one for an emergency situation. I dont think MRI's are as toxic, but I haven't looked into them.

rayban

She did do MRi 6 years ago to find out she had the tumor because her prolactin levels were sky high. After years on medication they tested her prolactin levels theough blood testing and they became normal so she went off her medication. I didn't know CAT scans are as bad as they are until friday when my husband got one for an emergency situation. I dont think MRI's are as toxic, but I haven't looked into them.
From what i've read MRI require contrast in some test because otherwise you can't see. The teeth requires x-ray. I have 2 molars that didn't grow. A wisdom teeth is stuck under the tissue, the other is half grown. I should see what it looks like under the membrane. Im 32 so I assume the these teeth will not grow anymore. I don't see any other way but some of these tests to see what is going on.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
From what i've read MRI require contrast in some test because otherwise you can't see. The teeth requires x-ray. I have 2 molars that didn't grow. A wisdom teeth is stuck under the tissue, the other is half grown. I should see what it looks like under the membrane. Im 32 so I assume the these teeth will not grow anymore. I don't see any other way but some of these tests to see what is going on.
I have a 5th wisdom tooth and never had any of mine other 4 pulled. I almost did pull them because the top and bottom ones on my left side were killing me, and my mom said it could be sinuses. It sounded strange to me, but with internet not invented yet, I trusted her, cause she had the same experience, treated myself for a sinus problem, and low behold my teeth pain went away. I cancelled my surgery and I still have all 5 of my wisdom teeth at 58. Are you having pain?

rayban

I have a 5th wisdom tooth and never had any of mine other 4 pulled. I almost did pull them because the top and bottom ones on my left side were killing me, and my mom said it could be sinuses. It sounded strange to me, but with internet not invented yet, I trusted her, cause she had the same experience, treated myself for a sinus problem, and low behold my teeth pain went away. I cancelled my surgery and I still have all 5 of my wisdom teeth at 58. Are you having pain?
No pain but it seems every x month I notice as if the teeth started pushing out again. Im not sure what to do because apparently sometimes the ones that are really deep under the tissue can become infected.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
No pain but it seems every x month I notice as if the teeth started pushing out again. Im not sure what to do because apparently sometimes the ones that are really deep under the tissue can become infected.

I don't understand how teeth get infected from the inside out, so to me if it is getting infected from the outside in then coconut oil can access the same point of entry. Have you tried oil pulling for awhile before thinking about other drastic measure and expense? Maybe even consider my mothers suggestion that your troubles can be stemming from your sinuses.

rayban

I don't understand how teeth get infected from the inside out, so to me if it is getting infected from the outside in then coconut oil can access the same point of entry. Have you tried oil pulling for awhile before thinking about other drastic measure and expense? Maybe even consider my mothers suggestion that your troubles can be stemming from your sinuses.
Not sure but I reckon reading about this.
92159312_2941356535885193_1010812354021031936_n.jpg

It can adapt wacky angles because of the lack of space to grow properly on the jawline.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have heard a lot of people on this site talk about vitamin K and calcium stopping their their teeth from moving. Weston A Price studies are fascinating proving how diet effects teeth greatly.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Not sure but I reckon reading about this.
92159312_2941356535885193_1010812354021031936_n.jpg

It can adapt wacky angles because of the lack of space to grow properly on the jawline.

The bottom 3 pics of your graft reminds me of when I use to go the dentist and had "pockets" where bacteria could get trapped. My pockets gradually reduced and the hygienists was impressed. I guess they don't usually do that unless you do something different. I HIGHLY recommend oil pulling.

rayban

The bottom 3 pics of your graft reminds me of when I use to go the dentist and had "pockets" where bacteria could get trapped. My pockets gradually reduced and the hygienists was impressed. I guess they don't usually do that unless you do something different. I HIGHLY recommend oil pulling.
If you have plaque on your teeth you need to mechanically remove them with ultrasounic cleaner, mine has been there for years and hopefully not under the gum. ALso if your teeth is curved and causing pain you need surgery. Im not sure how oil pulling can fix that.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
If you have plaque on your teeth you need to mechanically remove them with ultrasounic cleaner, mine has been there for years and hopefully not under the gum. ALso if your teeth is curved and causing pain you need surgery. Im not sure how oil pulling can fix that.

I am not sure IF oil pulling would work either, but I surely would TRY it for a couple of weeks and see. Each oil pulling session should be 15 to 20 minutes and after a few days of it, when the gum swelling goes down you can start lighty lightly brushing the gum gum line, maybe even with a little baking. soda.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The vicious cycles that promote cancer can be interrupted to some extent simply by reducing exposure to things that promote stress and inflammation--endotoxin, polyunsaturated fats, amino acid imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, ionizing radiation, estrogens--and maintaining optimal levels of things that protect against those--carbon dioxide, vitamin E, progesterone, light, aspirin, sugars, and thyroid hormone, for example." -Ray Peat

Gadsie

This is scary sh*t - I remember getting one before finding RP when my health was in bad shape haha I just try not to think about it - what makes me wonder is how dangerous is being a radiation technician in the room controlling the CT scans - surely that amount of radiation cannot be confined to that one little room and must travel outside to other rooms and to other floors

Anyway I hate hospitals and will never step foot in one again - last time I was there (years ago) I had a doctor tell me "you know anxiety is caused by mental illness right ?" when I told him I was taking B3 to help me relax and focus - I was like f*** let me get out of here before I get myself into trouble because this c*nt just called me mentally ill for taking a supplement ... absolutely brain-dead.

babies getting mutilated for their foreskins on one floor, patients getting annihilated with radiation in another, another person dies from a ventilator in another, and then someone getting prescribed SSRI's in another - hospitals are a manifestation of so many evils into one building
True. Also the lights are extremely blue.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Caffeine protects against cancer caused by radiation, chemical carcinogens, viruses, and estrogens." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Mauritio posted this recent Ray Peat quote today elsewhere....

"The perception of possibility can make the energetic difference, for a rat, of swimming for hours, instead of drowning immediately. The reason I talk more about biology than politics is that the various radical movements generally have inflexibilities that keep them apart. People need to start understanding that the system is systematically murdering them, and understanding that the situation is desperate, they need to see that solidarity with life, against capital, is their hope." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Neurologists are famous for making exquisitely erudite diagnoses of problems that they can’t do anything to remedy. The owners of expensive dual photon x-ray absorptiometer diagnostic machines are in a very different position. The remedies for osteoporosis are things that everyone should be doing, anyway, so diagnosis makes no difference in what the physician should recommend to the patient." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"I have never known a physician who knew, or cared, what dose of radiation his patients were receiving. I have never known a patient who could get that information from their doctors." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals