Killer CT SCANS

OP
Rinse & rePeat
reading about getting harmed, after you've already been harmed, is a horrible feeling. it's never easy. has happened to me with asbestos, fluoroquinolones, x rays. only thing there is to do is embrace it and look forward

To your point gaze is these encouraging words....

"Life is a condition alternating between excitation, destruction and unbalance, and reorganization, equilibrium and rest." -
Kurt Goldstein:

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Oncological pathologists, looking at slices of a tumor, believe they can guess

when the cells have an evil intention. However, biologists studying living cells find that

cells can do only what they are allowed to do by their environment." -Ray Peat

Lollipop2

I talked to my husband a bit ago from the hospital, and since I am not vaccinated I am not allowed to go in the hospital to see him, but he said they wanted do ANOTHER CT Scan and he declined. Two more nurses came into verify that he was declining it and when another nurse asked him if he declined it, he said yes and he proceeded to inform her of what I posted in this thread and sent to him last might, l saying, "Did you know that one CT scans has 200 times the radiation of one chest x-ray?" She said "Yes" and "good for you." He said it was like she was impressed that he wasn't blindly agreeing to everything.
Amazing story. You guys need to move to TX. This wouldn’t happen here. You could visit him.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"In ancient Rome and Egypt, cancer was rare; cancer has been identified in only one Egyptian mummy. In the US and several other countries, between 2002 and 2005 there was an unprecedented decline (7% in the US) in the incidence of breast cancer, when the medical use of estrogen decreased following the Women's Health Initiative report showing that estrogen caused cancer, dementia, strokes and heart attacks. However, when the public was reassured about estrogen's safety, breast cancer incidence began increasing again each year. The cancer industry has been flexible and imaginative in ways of presenting "age standardized" death rates to show that they are making progress against cancer, but there are philosophical and scientific problems in "oncology" (i.e., the study or treatment of lumps) that should be considered by anyone who plans to do business with that profession." -Ray Peat

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Bravo @Rinse & rePeat
I was just losing heart just for a few min & that restores me.

Awww! My Great Grannylox, famously in our family, once said, "It's a great life if you don't weaken." We all have to do as gaze said and embrace our given path be it good or not so good, it's called living. We are all here to help each other :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Most of the increased exposure in the United States is due to CT scanning and nuclear imaging, which require larger radiation doses than traditional x-rays. A chest x-ray, for example, delivers 0.1 mSv, while a chest CT delivers 7 mSv (see the table) — 70 times as much. And that's not counting the very common follow-up CT scans.

In a 2009 study from Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, researchers estimated the potential risk of cancer from CT scans in 31,462 patients over 22 years. For the group as a whole, the increase in risk was slight — 0.7% above the overall lifetime risk of cancer in the United States, which is 42%. But for patients who had multiple CT scans, the increase in risk was higher, ranging from 2.7% to 12%. (In this group, 33% had received more than five CT scans; 5%, more than 22 scans; and 1%, more than 38.)"

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Unique Considerations for Radiation Exposure in Children

Radiation exposure is a concern in both adults and children. However, there are three unique considerations in children.

Children are considerably more sensitive to radiation than adults, as demonstrated in epidemiologic studies of exposed populations.Children have a longer life expectancy than adults, resulting in a larger window of opportunity for expressing radiation damage.Children may receive a higher radiation dose than necessary if CT settings are not adjusted for their smaller body size.

As a result, the risk for developing a radiation-related cancer can be several times higher for a young child compared with an adult exposed to an identical CT scan."

Jon2547

babies getting mutilated for their foreskins on one floor, patients getting annihilated with radiation in another, another person dies from a ventilator in another, and then someone getting prescribed SSRI's in another - hospitals are a manifestation of so many evils into one building
I think you have a clear understanding of what is going on. Consider yourself blessed to see this at a young age. And spread the word as best you can.

Steve

Ever since this covid bullsh#$# I feel very uncomfortable stepping foot in a hospital. I had to go the other day for some lab work, and I was paranoid the entire time. Didn't trust the air coming out of the vents, or the person taking my blood. Just felt uncomfortable being in that place. It'll really suck if I have a health problem one of these days and actually require a hospital. I would seriously rather go to a veterinarian. The way things are going I won't be allowed in a hospital soon anyway unless I volunteer to be injected with a toxin.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Ever since this covid bullsh#$# I feel very uncomfortable stepping foot in a hospital. I had to go the other day for some lab work, and I was paranoid the entire time. Didn't trust the air coming out of the vents, or the person taking my blood. Just felt uncomfortable being in that place. It'll really suck if I have a health problem one of these days and actually require a hospital. I would seriously rather go to a veterinarian. The way things are going I won't be allowed in a hospital soon anyway unless I volunteer to be injected with a toxin.

I just got my husband out of the hospital last night from his spine fracture, and their was so much pressure to get biopsies and even a flu shot! After my husband name dropped a friend's name of the back surgeon as being his good friend too, that doctor changed his mind and didn't recommend the biopsies, and the other two were irritated.

rayban

So if you need to check your pituitary or check the status of the teeth under your gums to see if there is plaque how are you going to do it? I need to do these tests and im paranoid but I was told the radiation is negligible.

gaze

So if you need to check your pituitary or check the status of the teeth under your gums to see if there is plaque how are you going to do it? I need to do these tests and im paranoid but I was told the radiation is negligible.
mri

rayban

is MRI with contrast safe? that was what I was asked to get for the pituitary. Then an ecography for thyroid. But for the teeth, they said it's x-rays and the brand is Planmeca and they use low dose radiation. Thoughts?

gaze

is MRI with contrast safe? that was what I was asked to get for the pituitary. Then an ecography for thyroid. But for the teeth, they said it's x-rays and the brand is Planmeca and they use low dose radiation. Thoughts?
they should be able to do the MRI without contrast and have just as good results. doctors can be aggressively stubborn though. i would say mri with contrast is still safer than ct scan. ultrasound for thyroid is safe. for teeth, if you really really think you need it, then x ray is the only option, but why do you think there's plaque under your gums? do you have an infection?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
What does oil pull have to do with pituitary. And with plaque buildup inside your teeth you need to manually remove it, oil pull will not be enough.

I was referring to the teeth. I didn't have a chance to address the rest. You have to weigh the cost. I guess if the pituitary problem is worse than the damage the radiation causes then you should do it if there is no other option.

rayban

I was referring to the teeth. I didn't have a chance to address the rest. You have to weigh the cost. I guess if the pituitary problem is worse than the damage the radiation causes then you should do it if there is no other option.
How can you know if there is a problem if you don't do the test? thyroid labs aren't ideal and prolactin came up high, so checking pituitary would be useful.
they should be able to do the MRI without contrast and have just as good results. doctors can be aggressively stubborn though. i would say mri with contrast is still safer than ct scan. ultrasound for thyroid is safe. for teeth, if you really really think you need it, then x ray is the only option, but why do you think there's plaque under your gums? do you have an infection?
The guy I talked to insisted in contrast, perhaps becuase without contrast you can miss the details.
As far as the teeth, I have plaque and dentist said my gums are a bit inflammed so im not sure how the stuff is under the gum. And I wonder if this is related to my tongue problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals