Kids - They Know What's Up

Snicky

I don’t know about these questions, as I have not read anything current on blood typing, since I started the diet about thirteen years ago.
Thanks. I have a vegan friend who asked me over a decade ago about my blood type as I cooked a steak for breakfast. 😂I looked into it but it seemed odd to me as my family has three different blood types in it, so that right there seemed to make it implausible to me. But I’ll check again. I think the basic lists are online.

Thanks. I have a vegan friend who asked me over a decade ago about my blood type as I cooked a steak for breakfast. 😂I looked into it but it seemed odd to me as my family has three different blood types in it, so that right there seemed to make it implausible to me. But I’ll check again. I think the basic lists are online.
I don’t see why it is implausible. My husband is an “A” blood type and I am an “O” blood type and our son turned out to be an “O” blood type. I would think a blood type would be akin to whether one gets blue eyes or blonde hair.

Snicky

I don’t see why it is implausible. I had a son with my A blood type husband and I am an “O” blood type and our don turned out to be an “O” blood type. I would think a blood type would be akin to whether one gets blue eyes or blind hair.
I don’t mean genetically inheriting a blood type from a parent, but feasibly: Would our ancestors have not shared the same food daily, all sat at the same table, eating identical meals ? I think they’d all have eaten what they grew or were able to get locally. So it seems odd to me that this complex diet differential would have evolved. It’s really only possible or normal in modern times to have three different ways of eating in the same household because we have an abundance of choice (and ideologies about nutrition).

Unless mixing blood types/interbreeding is only very recent, it seems quite unlikely to have come about…

I don’t mean genetically inheriting a blood type from a parent, but feasibly: Would our ancestors have not shared the same food daily, all sat at the same table, eating identical meals ? I think they’d all have eaten what they grew or were able to get locally. So it seems odd to me that this complex diet differential would have evolved. It’s really only possible or normal in modern times to have three different ways of eating in the same household because we have an abundance of choice (and ideologies about nutrition).

Unless mixing blood types/interbreeding is only very recent, it seems quite unlikely to have come about…
What else would explain our different blood types if not the food we primarily ate? We can’t mix blood type amongst each other either, indicating how different we are according to our blood. Look at how different nationalities primarily share the same blood type. I am half German and I am an “O” blood type. I am not too surprised about this since Germans are big meat eaters. If you look at other general populations their blood types primarily line up with what their diets have always been….

“Blood group reference distribution for the German population is given as: 0: 41%; A: 43%; B: 11%; AB: 5%; Rhesus positive: 85%; Rhesus negative: 15%.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals