1. SALE EXTENDED!!! Thanksgiving Sale 10% Off LifeGivingStore.com Till Monday December 9th @ Midnight With Coupon Code: THANKS2019
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Kidney Failure - Can It Be Healed?

Discussion in 'Cancer, Degenerative Diseases' started by Redeye, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Motif

Motif Member

If I only knew how to fix my gut health. Tried it for many years and nothing worked

2. burtlancast

burtlancast Member

3. Nikki

Nikki Member

Thanks for posting this. It is quite helpful for my research. I have five kidney patients I am helping out right now. They are all doing well on other supplements, but it never hurts to have another tool in the toolbox.

Are you (or the author) implying that the flush is effecting detoxification by increasing blood flow or are you proposing that this flush somehow promotes healing of the renal tissues? Given that the patient was still taking a high dose 25 years later, I'm inclined to believe that the latter was not the case.

What would the flush be like from 3g/day of niacin? I get an intense prickle from a much lower dose, so imagine 3g would be quite uncomfortable. Has anyone here tried this?

4. burtlancast

burtlancast Member

From 1 gr taken straight on an empty stomach, my impression after 5 minutes was of standing totally naked in the sahara desert at noon.

Brutal is an understatement.

But i reckon the flush won't be so much a problem compared to the probable headaches from the vasodillatatory effect in the brain.

Maybe a little bit of both ? Though i suspect the increased blood flow is what does the trick.