Kidney Cancer Treatment Ideas

Soren

Forum Supporter
Friend's mother recently diagnosed with Kidney cancer looking for some good treatment options.

I have an initial list of ideas as follows:

Aspirin
Niacinamide
Anti-Serotonin Substances
Anti-endotoxin
Full-body Red light Therapy (other ways to lower Nitric Oxide)

If anyone human studies specifically related to Kidney Cancer they could share for the substances listed above please share them with me. I know that there are a wealth of studies on these substances and other forms of cancer as well as the treatment of Kidney failure. I specifically ask for human studies and kidney cancer to help convince this person and their doctors that the treatments recommended are viable.

I will update if I have any news or information with regards to her treatment.

Many Thanks

ddjd

I think b1 Thiamine hcl is particularly good but maybe that's more for kidney regeneration. Search haiduts posts with kidney as the keyword

yerrag

I find it hard to just mouth off substances without knowing how she developed kidney cancer. The cancer did not just develop overnight. What was her kidney condition before she developed cancer? What were the drugs she was taking? Did those drugs alleviate symptoms but interfered with the kidney/body's mechanism to adapt to an earlier kidney condition? Without connecting the dots, it's very hard to develop an action plan based on how a substance can help with combating the cancer. One ends up throwing the kitchen sink into the problem, and not coming out any better.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
I find it hard to just mouth off substances without knowing how she developed kidney cancer. The cancer did not just develop overnight. What was her kidney condition before she developed cancer? What were the drugs she was taking? Did those drugs alleviate symptoms but interfered with the kidney/body's mechanism to adapt to an earlier kidney condition? Without connecting the dots, it's very hard to develop an action plan based on how a substance can help with combating the cancer. One ends up throwing the kitchen sink into the problem, and not coming out any better.

I'm not planning on presenting her with a treatment plan. Just some recommendations for her to consider with studies and evidence to back them up. I have learnt from previous experience that most people will not listen to advice that does not come from a doctor hence why I am going to send her some recommendations and not a full plan. I'm not a doctor and I don't know her history enough to scope out a treatment plan.

All the same if someone I know has cancer I'm not going to NOT tell them to take aspirin because I don't know the context of their health history. It is more likely than that not that Aspirin, lowering NO, reducing endotoxin, increasing NAD/NADH ratio, opposing serotonin etc will improve her outcomes rather than lower them especially when one takes into account the likelihood that she will be on aggressive chemo and dialysis. The reason I asked for human studies is because I know what will happen, I will send her the studies and information and she will consult with her doctor and the only way her doctor might even consider them is if there is a human study to back them up. Sad but true.

yerrag

It's really a sad reality. I doubt that doctors would even read any study that you give them. Even if the doctor is open-minded, it's not like your friend's mom is the only patients that he would spend the time to read even one study. If he gets to read one study, I hope it would be all-encompassing and be able to match well with the context of the patient. And that would be a one in a billion chance. He'll do better by reading up on a good number of studies, and from there gain insights that would help the doctor connect the dots. And then he'll arrive at possible causes and a plan of action based on that. He would be more selective in his use of substances, so that he ensures those that are not helpful are not included, and especially the ones that could work against the chosen substances are forbidden. And then he's have to assiduously monitor the patient with appropriate markers and tests to know there is improvement in the condition. All this is very involved, and the only practical way is for the doctor to devote his attention full-time to the patient.

You also have to consider that many studies are also junk. Often what is a cause gets to be called an effect, and an effect is considered a cause. And you're lucky if they're not inappropriately so labeled, but just lumped into a euphemism called "a risk factor." So, you'd have to have a first-person view of the situation to be able to sort through the confusion. And that means you have to be the patient, researcher, and your own doctor rolled into one. And not everyone can do that.

When you ask around, even in a forum of smart people, you're not going to get much help, because in reality no one can really understand your context. You can get very good studies, but they'll only give you a starting point, or some clues. Often enough, you'll get suggestions on more substances. The best suggestions are the ones where the member would include comments on why they think this substance helps, and even better if they can give you their experience with it, and even back it up with some studies. But the member is under no obligation to be so thorough, and often it's just about saying this stuff is good, and then you have to do all the research on it. So if you get a poor lead, you end up doing all the research for one substance, and coming up with nothing except for eliminating that substance from your repertoire.

Sorry for not being an eager beaver on this. I personally find just dealing with my hypertension, which is kidney-related, to be a time-consuming experience. It frustrates me that there are no easy answers, but as I go along, I'm still glad there is progress. I can't thank this forum enough, but I also know I have to be persistent in getting to where I want to be. And this is just hypertension. Not cancer. And it's already very hard, and I doubt that your friend's mom would be willing to go through what I'm going through. Not in terms of the suffering, as she suffers much more, but in terms of the effort put into researching, thinking, revising certain assumptions, and starting all over again.

I feel that in many times, I just have to let go and consider people's bouts with cancer like a ship sailing through the night. You're right, you're not a doctor. Neither am I. And I can't keep any ship from hitting that iceberg. Its own captain won't listen to me, they want to listen to their captain with a broken sextant.

Texon

Friend's mother recently diagnosed with Kidney cancer looking for some good treatment options.

I have an initial list of ideas as follows:

Aspirin
Niacinamide
Anti-Serotonin Substances
Anti-endotoxin
Full-body Red light Therapy (other ways to lower Nitric Oxide)

If anyone human studies specifically related to Kidney Cancer they could share for the substances listed above please share them with me. I know that there are a wealth of studies on these substances and other forms of cancer as well as the treatment of Kidney failure. I specifically ask for human studies and kidney cancer to help convince this person and their doctors that the treatments recommended are viable.

I will update if I have any news or information with regards to her treatment.

Many Thanks
@yerrag @Soren Maybe this can actually help.

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks

This account is astounding. Keep in mind, this man's physiology had already been devastated by heavy application of standard of care therapies for cancer. It is well worth reading from beginning to end. Please keep us posted about results if your friend's mother decides to give this a try.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
@yerrag @Soren Maybe this can actually help.

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks

This account is astounding. Keep in mind, this man's physiology had already been devastated by heavy application of standard of care therapies for cancer. It is well worth reading from beginning to end. Please keep us posted about results if your friend's mother decides to give this a try.

Thanks for this. Just read through it all pretty amazing story!

He was in the less than 1% chance of surviving and was supposed to be dead in 3 months! Goes on this alternative treatment along with his chemo and then 3 months later his PET scan comes back clear. His alternative treatment list includes some very peat like stuff such as Vitamin E. But the one that really threw me for a loop is dog dewormer Fenbendazole. No idea how or why that would work.

A quote from his Oncologist after the results was "You know, we've known for decades that these anthelmintic class of drugs (meaning to destroy parasites in the intestines) could have possible efficacy against cancer, and in fact in the 80's and 90's there was a drug called Levamisole that was used on colon cancer and it is an anthelmintic drug". When he asked the doctor the obvious question, why aren't they used for anti-cancer treatment he got the shocking/not shocking answer.

"probably because of money...all of these drugs are far off-patent and nobody is going to spend a gazillion dollars to repurpose them for cancer.....only to have generic competition the next day." Sad and all to common theme.

I have to say that I know nothing about anthelmintic drugs and why they would help to fight cancer and I don't think I've seen them discussed on the forums before.

The rest of his alternative treatment regime was:
Vitamin E
Curcumin
CBD Oil

I don't know if @Obi-wan has seen www.mycancerstory.rocks but he should give it a look if he is considering anthelmintic drugs for cancer treatment.

yerrag

Keep in mind, this man's physiology had already been devastated by heavy application of standard of care therapies for cancer.
He was going through the chemo and what not. When Joe finally told his doctor "by then friend" what he was secretly taking that healed him, his doctor "friend" explained to him its been known all along that the anthelmintic drugs were viable therapies for cancer. The doctor reveals himself to be a "friend" with the qualification that job security is still more important than anything else. Thankfully for Joe, he was an avid researcher but more so it was serendipity or prayers answered that he got the message that an anthelmintic drug can be of help to him.

How curcumin and vitamin E (a megadose compared to what we're using to taking) and the anthelmintic drug fenbendazole together works seems to me outside of what we've ever discussed in this forum in terms of healing from cancer. And yet from the blog posts Joe indicates from the cancer survivors who benefited from this therapy that the therapy is effective not only for lung cancer, but for many others.

It would be nice if Joe can share what is the mechanism of action involved. @Soren I read the link you posted and what I can get from it is that the drug fenbendazole targets the microtubules of the parasite. But is the drug targeting parasites, because for the cancer cures to happen it would mean that all the people cured would have parasites, and that parasites are the cause of their cancer? Or is the drug having an effect on the cancer not at all related to parasites?

For that matter, little is discussed of parasites and its effect on us in this forum. When I think of parasites, I think of Hulda Clark and her parasite zapper, which I don't take seriously. Maybe because I have somewhat of an affinity for helminths, because I've read of instances where they have a symbiotic relationship with us. There was this guy whose life was beset with allergies, and he had to travel to Bangladesh so he can wade in the dirty waters of Dhaka, in order to get exposed to helminths. He went back home to the US, and after some time, his allergies were gone and he got his life back. He is (or was, not sure) selling his feces on ebay as a cure to anyone interested.

But helminths are as nuanced a topic as gut bacteria. Seems that we have a love-hate relationship with them. I just recently warmed up to the idea of taking low-dose doxycycline. Coming from being a user of probiotics in food, beverages, and supplements, it took me a long time to be nudged towards trying this. But it was hard to convince me to take this up. It was only because I've been taking vitamin K2, and because I had an anecdotal good experience with drinking gin and tonic (tonic water having quinine) that I decided to go into taking a tetracycline-class antibiotic in doxycycline, being that tetracycline shares the structure of quinones.

So I hope you can understand why I'm still hesitant on using or recommending fenbendazole. But it's only because I can afford to wait. But for those who can't, there's nothing to lose really in trying it. I have a friend who died a year ago from lung cancer that had metastasized, I wish I'd known of this sooner to help him. I have a friend with breast cancer, but she relies on her son to do internet research for her, so I've sent her the blog as it could prove helpful for her.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

I have and am on my second week of using Fenbendazole

aquaman

It would be nice if Joe can share what is the mechanism of action involved. @Soren I read the link you posted and what I can get from it is that the drug fenbendazole targets the microtubules of the parasite. But is the drug targeting parasites, because for the cancer cures to happen it would mean that all the people cured would have parasites, and that parasites are the cause of their cancer? Or is the drug having an effect on the cancer not at all related to parasites?

The action is clearly not understood yet. As Ray says, substances have multiple actions, it’s likely to be something beyond just killing parasites.

Obi-wan

He was going through the chemo and what not. When Joe finally told his doctor "by then friend" what he was secretly taking that healed him, his doctor "friend" explained to him its been known all along that the anthelmintic drugs were viable therapies for cancer. The doctor reveals himself to be a "friend" with the qualification that job security is still more important than anything else. Thankfully for Joe, he was an avid researcher but more so it was serendipity or prayers answered that he got the message that an anthelmintic drug can be of help to him.

How curcumin and vitamin E (a megadose compared to what we're using to taking) and the anthelmintic drug fenbendazole together works seems to me outside of what we've ever discussed in this forum in terms of healing from cancer. And yet from the blog posts Joe indicates from the cancer survivors who benefited from this therapy that the therapy is effective not only for lung cancer, but for many others.

For that matter, little is discussed of parasites and its effect on us in this forum. When I think of parasites, I think of Hulda Clark and her parasite zapper, which I don't take seriously. Maybe because I have somewhat of an affinity for helminths, because I've read of instances where they have a symbiotic relationship with us. There was this guy whose life was beset with allergies, and he had to travel to Bangladesh so he can wade in the dirty waters of Dhaka, in order to get exposed to helminths. He went back home to the US, and after some time, his allergies were gone and he got his life back. He is (or was, not sure) selling his feces on ebay as a cure to anyone interested.

But helminths are as nuanced a topic as gut bacteria. Seems that we have a love-hate relationship with them. I just recently warmed up to the idea of taking low-dose doxycycline. Coming from being a user of probiotics in food, beverages, and supplements, it took me a long time to be nudged towards trying this. But it was hard to convince me to take this up. It was only because I've been taking vitamin K2, and because I had an anecdotal good experience with drinking gin and tonic (tonic water having quinine) that I decided to go into taking a tetracycline-class antibiotic in doxycycline, being that tetracycline shares the structure of quinones.

So I hope you can understand why I'm still hesitant on using or recommending fenbendazole. But it's only because I can afford to wait. But for those who can't, there's nothing to lose really in trying it. I have a friend who died a year ago from lung cancer that had metastasized, I wish I'd known of this sooner to help him. I have a friend with breast cancer, but she relies on her son to do internet research for her, so I've sent her the blog as it could prove helpful for her.

I once read that people can have parasites and not develop cancer but people cannot cure cancer until they get rid of their parasites...Fenbendazole is a potent proteasome inhibitor showing strong antiproliferative property preferentially against cancer cells but not normal cells. Fenbendazole demonstrates moderate affinity for mammalian tubulin and exerts cytotoxicity to human cancer cells. It also causes mitochondrial translocation of p53 and effectively inhibited glucose uptake. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3436308/pdf/zbc30625.pdf

Researching Vit E, I think Vit E Succinate is a better source. As an esterified Vit E analog it has little antioxidant activity and the most antitumor activity. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC124244/pdf/pq1102007408.pdf

Last edited:

yerrag

I once read that people can have parasites and not develop cancer but people cannot cure cancer until they get rid of their parasites...Fenbendazole is a potent proteasome inhibitor showing strong antiproliferative property preferentially against cancer cells but not normal cells. Fenbendazole demonstrates moderate affinity for mammalian tubulin and exerts cytotoxicity to human cancer cells. It also causes mitochondrial translocation of p53 and effectively inhibited glucose uptake. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3436308/pdf/zbc30625.pdf

Researching Vit E, I think Vit E Succinate is a better source. As an esterified Vit E analog it has little antioxidant activity and the most antitumor activity. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC124244/pdf/pq1102007408.pdf

I was just reading up on macrophages on Wikipedia and I thought it interesting that parasites could take control of macrophages to change its behavior and turn into cancer cells. That may explain why Fenbendazole's deleterious effect on parasites would have the effect of stopping cancer dead on its tracks

Fractality

A quote from his Oncologist after the results was "You know, we've known for decades that these anthelmintic class of drugs (meaning to destroy parasites in the intestines) could have possible efficacy against cancer, and in fact in the 80's and 90's there was a drug called Levamisole that was used on colon cancer and it is an anthelmintic drug". When he asked the doctor the obvious question, why aren't they used for anti-cancer treatment he got the shocking/not shocking answer.

Funny enough, cocaine users are probably the only people in the world taking levamisole (it is a major adulterant). I wonder how long until "cocaine for cancer" becomes a thing.

Obi-wan

This study done for the US Army Medical Research and Material Command Fort Detrick Maryland https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fullt...NqTJR28NipeY3L7DZj0HKCqpD0f92HBGr9YzIr97UByR4 shows how well Fenbendazole works on Hormone-Refractory Metastatic Prostate Cancer.

"From this screening sequence, we finally identified five candidate drugs: clofazimine, fenbendazole, fluspirilene, niclosamide and suloctidil, that selectively exert cytotoxic effects on all metastatic prostate cancer cell lines tested but not on normal rat epithelial cells."

"Fenbendazole, in particular, demonstrated greater survival-promoting effects among other
agents. Fenbendazole was also cytotoxic against paclitaxel-resistant prostate cancer, one of the
major challenges in the clinic."

Per Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways

"FZ demonstrates moderate affinity for mammalian tubulin and exerts cytotoxicity to human cancer cells at micromolar concentrations. Simultaneously, it caused mitochondrial translocation of p53 and effectively inhibited glucose uptake"

This is how Fenbendazole does it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3436308/pdf/zbc30625.pdf

Just started the 4th application.

Last edited:
OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
This study done for the US Army Medical Research and Material Command Fort Detrick Maryland https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fullt...NqTJR28NipeY3L7DZj0HKCqpD0f92HBGr9YzIr97UByR4 shows how well Fenbendazole works on Hormone-Refractory Metastatic Prostate Cancer.

"From this screening sequence, we finally identified five candidate drugs: clofazimine, fenbendazole, fluspirilene, niclosamide and suloctidil, that selectively exert cytotoxic effects on all metastatic prostate cancer cell lines tested but not on normal rat epithelial cells."

"Fenbendazole, in particular, demonstrated greater survival-promoting effects among other
agents. Fenbendazole was also cytotoxic against paclitaxel-resistant prostate cancer, one of the
major challenges in the clinic."

Per Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways

"FZ demonstrates moderate affinity for mammalian tubulin and exerts cytotoxicity to human cancer cells at micromolar concentrations. Simultaneously, it caused mitochondrial translocation of p53 and effectively inhibited glucose uptake"

This is how Fenbendazole does it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3436308/pdf/zbc30625.pdf

Just started the 4th application.

Promising studies thanks for sharing. Praying that they help with you with your treatment.

Obi-wan

"Thus, benzimidazoles have a good track record as anthelmintic agents and have a wide margin of safety in humans. The selectivity of these drugs for the parasite is explained on the basis of irreversible blockade in uptake of glucose in parasites, which leads to depletion of glycogen storage and degeneration of endoplasmic reticulum in the germinal layers, resulting in cell death (8).In addition, a preferential affinity of these drugs for beta-tubulin of the parasite as compared with that of the host has also been reported (9)."

So cancer acts like a parasite that has hijacked our cells and uses all of the cells resources to replicate and protect itself. Fenbendazole looks at cancer as a parasite and acts on it accordingly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals