Kick **** Experience With White Button Mushrooms

Makrosky

I can confirm after a couple of days the body adapts and no more gas. I can also confirm the thing stays in the fridge for a week without the minimum indication of getting rotted or spoiled or with mold. Very interesting tool. Thanks @ecstatichamster !!

RobertJM

I've been eating about 400g per day, puréed at the end of the cooking process. I guess it then becomes mushroom soup. I normally add salt and ketchup. Or you could describe it as a mushroom gravy. I have used it as a gravy & added chicken for a chicken and mushroom pie!

Eating the mushrooms whole definitely gave real bad gut ache and disturbances. Pureeing solves this issue completely. Having a nuribullet to purée things in general is very helpful. I can pretty much deal with any probelamtic fruits (that would normally irritate my gut) just by pulverising them in the nutribullet.

The most annoying thing for me is getting my timings right. If you don't get there in time and the water evaporates, the mushrooms start to burn and smoke. The smell is horrendous and they are ruined.

I don't understand what does it matter if I eat mushrooms (or carrot) whole or grinded or whatever. I chew my food!!?? :D

Btw I hate the smell of boiling the shrooms. I feel like I actually feel physically sick from it. Is it the toxins evaporating from them? :eyes:

OP
ecstatichamster
I don't understand what does it matter if I eat mushrooms (or carrot) whole or grinded or whatever. I chew my food!!?? :D

Btw I hate the smell of boiling the shrooms. I feel like I actually feel physically sick from it. Is it the toxins evaporating from them? :eyes:

I think the offgassing is quite toxic.

raypeatclips

Question to the people eating the mushrooms daily and experiencing digestion and bowel movement benefits. What happens if you don't eat mushrooms for a few days, for example have to leave town and not able to boil mushrooms for extended periods. How does your digestion and bowel movements react?

OP
ecstatichamster
Question to the people eating the mushrooms daily and experiencing digestion and bowel movement benefits. What happens if you don't eat mushrooms for a few days, for example have to leave town and not able to boil mushrooms for extended periods. How does your digestion and bowel movements react?

badly. Then I take charcoal. I always need one of these.

Z

Zsazsa

I get spine/nerve issues from things that lower aromatase too much , I suspect space between vertebraes reduces and leads to the issues, carrying bags can be impossible if I had really too much. I also experienced wet dreams with the white button mushrooms but that might have been caused by too much fiber rather than lowering aromatase. If I take a lot of wbm or wbm extract water retention goes way down in a couple of days , erection quality improves but if I keep going I don't have any more libido and erection quality decreases .
I notice similar problems with substances that reduce estrogens/aromatase activity, which is why I've said that to lower estrogens and aromatase there's no need to look at other things than wbm extract, unless there's a very particular issue.
On a second thought, I think those effects are from 5a-reductase inhibition

Aleeri

I live in SE Asia and funny enough white button mushrooms are like the only mushrooms that are hard to find here, they are also very expensive compared to western countries (imported here).

However, what we do have is an abundance of the rest and especially Eringi (King Trumpet Mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii)) mushrooms where I live (Thailand).

I did a quick google and this is what I found:
Ergostane-Type Sterols from King Trumpet Mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii) and Their Inhibitory Effects on Aromatase
Ergostane-Type Sterols from King Trumpet Mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii) and Their Inhibitory Effects on Aromatase

What do you guys think, might they be a worthy replacement? I plan on buying a pound and doing an experiment.

Wagner83

I live in SE Asia and funny enough white button mushrooms are like the only mushrooms that are hard to find here, they are also very expensive compared to western countries (imported here).

However, what we do have is an abundance of the rest and especially Eringi (King Trumpet Mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii)) mushrooms where I live (Thailand).

I did a quick google and this is what I found:

What do you guys think, might they be a worthy replacement? I plan on buying a pound and doing an experiment.
A List Of Androgens That Stimulate 5-AR Activity

Aleeri

Thanks a lot Wagner83, great link!

My question now is, do you think it would have a noticeable effect? Reducing estradiol should increase DHT/T in itself so might it cancel out itself DHT wise? But you would end up with more T for sure. Coconut oil is also a 5-ar inhibitor but seems not to be noticeable for the majority (because pro-thyroid effects cancel it out?).

From the chart, Reishi would be like 75% inhibition, Eringii maybe 15%. White Button probably like 2.5%.

I have personally taken Reishi for several months a few years back and sure it decreased libido some but I still felt great on it. Reishi does not reduce aromatase also so it is not very balanced, more toward anti-androgen. Actually, in China some even take it to increase libido traditionally so its weird.

Wagner83

Well increased levels of estrogens have been associated with higher libido. I'd say it should have an effect particularly if you do a broth as wbm broth is very anti-etrogenic, but like Ray said in a recent mail, the general effect of the food must be considered.

White button mushrooms increase my libido in a cool and calm way, whereas something estrogenic like smoking cannabis makes me really horny in a "I need to get some NOW"-way. :lol:

EDIT: I'm assuming it's the estrogenic properties of cannabis, although I can't say I have had that reaction to anything else. Hmm.. well alcohol actually too!

Kunder

I guess I had too much. My intestines feel sore. Libido dropped way down and I'm lethargic and stiff in the joints. Feet hurt.

Time to change the thread’s title and add caution in the in the original post. Unless this was meant as a comedic post from the start.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals