Kick **** Experience With White Button Mushrooms

ddjd

I get spine/nerve issues from things that lower aromatase too much
interesting you said this. ive noticed my shingles flairs up if my estrogen gets too low. i have lots of issues with nerve problems. have you ever had shingles? ive found progesterone is the most healing thing for nerve problems

Wagner83

interesting you said this. ive noticed my shingles flairs up if my estrogen gets too low. i have lots of issues with nerve problems. have you ever had shingles? ive found progesterone is the most healing thing for nerve problems
No never had shingles, I did have nerve issues once, pretty bad too. I was eating whole grains , salmon, salads and lots of white button mushrooms (not ground) among other things.

What bad effects are you referring to?
See post 6 in this thread.

OP
ecstatichamster
No never had shingles, I did have nerve issues once, pretty bad too. I was eating whole grains , salmon, salads and lots of white button mushrooms (not ground) among other things.

See post 6 in this thread.
I think this is low cortisol not low estrogen.

noordinary

@ecstatichamster how is your experience so far? Anything new?
After a week of adding WBM to almost every meal (because i crave that soup i make out them ever since i tried it a week ago, kind of similar experience i had with bone broth, as soon as i tried it i was craving it for 2 month staight for every meal): my appatite increased, not increased it skyrocked, im almost eating twice i used to, i get hungry every 2-3 hours, like really hungry, but not the shaky way i used to, when the blood sugar would drop, idk how to describe, i get hungry like a kid if that makes sense. It bothers me just how much food i can eat!
Thats the main thing happened since adding WBM soup.
Another thing my teeth are so clean, they are like right after brushing but all the time now.
Didnt notice anything else.
That appetite i got now though lol

johnsmith

Ok, so i just read this thread. So it sounds like keeping the boiled mushrooms in your fridge, lasts a while, and you can take 2 table spoons a day, because you don't want to overdo it? I been cooking 454g of mushrooms and eating those in a day or two, sounds like this might be overdoing it? And it sounds like button mushrooms are preferable.

OP
ecstatichamster
@noordinary strange...I think it may be due to dropping cortisol and adrenaline...

This stuff is powerful. I am doing very well with it and it continues to provide big benefits.

@johnsmith if you grind them up and boil them that way, they seem much more powerful. I couldn't eat them that often.

Frankdee20

2 hours is quite a long time to boil mushrooms. Wouldn't one also boil out nutrients that way ? Is it really unsafe if I boiled 20-30 minutes? I guess makes no sense to worry since I don't seem to be afraid of cigars, cigarettes, and bourbon.

Makrosky

@noordinary strange...I think it may be due to dropping cortisol and adrenaline...

This stuff is powerful. I am doing very well with it and it continues to provide big benefits.

@johnsmith if you grind them up and boil them that way, they seem much more powerful. I couldn't eat them that often.

Sorry, I'm not english native and I quite lose it when it comes to "cooking" words. When you say you grind them, what do you mean exactly ? Like you finely chop them with a knife ? Or the consistency of a puree ? Sorry for this apparently obvious question but I don't really get it.

OP
ecstatichamster
Sorry, I'm not english native and I quite lose it when it comes to "cooking" words. When you say you grind them, what do you mean exactly ? Like you finely chop them with a knife ? Or the consistency of a puree ? Sorry for this apparently obvious question but I don't really get it.

I made some last night

I cut the bottom of the mushroom stems off, and then grind the mushrooms in a food processor. A knife doesnt' cut small enough pieces. I literally grind so each mushroom piece is the size of a grain of gravel or sand. This increases surface area.

churchmouth

I do it this way too.

I have high estrogen and testosterone.

After two weeks of it I got another blood test. Oestradial is down 10%, but total testosterone is also down 14%.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I made some last night

I cut the bottom of the mushroom stems off, and then grind the mushrooms in a food processor. A knife doesnt' cut small enough pieces. I literally grind so each mushroom piece is the size of a grain of gravel or sand. This increases surface area.
Do you grind them before or after you cook them?

OP
ecstatichamster
I do it this way too.

After two weeks of it I got another blood test. Oestradial is down 10%, but total testosterone is also down 14%.

this may be. But estradiol blood tests in my mind are near worthless. Estrone and prolactin are better surrogates.

Total T probably varies day to day and hour by hour...

churchmouth

this may be. But estradiol blood tests in my mind are near worthless. Estrone and prolactin are better surrogates.

Total T probably varies day to day and hour by hour...

Yes my report is pretty worthless and unlikely to be significant. I will get another datapoint after a solid month of mushrooms.

High Oestradiol but Prolactin seems reasonable. Prolactin measured after mushrooms only though. I have a lot of fluff hair but lacking masculine hairs like beard, chest or between bellybutton and pubic region.
Prolactin 143 mlU/L or 6.72 ng/dL.

OP
ecstatichamster
Yes my report is pretty worthless and unlikely to be significant. I will get another datapoint after a solid month of mushrooms.

High Oestradiol but Prolactin seems reasonable. Prolactin measured after mushrooms only though. I have a lot of fluff hair but lacking masculine hairs like beard, chest or between bellybutton and pubic region.
Prolactin 143 mlU/L or 6.72 ng/dL.

estradiol hangs out in the cells, says Peat, and not in the serum. Estrone does correlate though, I am told...

Makrosky

I do it this way too.

Interesting... Your high estrogen was E1 or E2 ?

How are you feeling after that 10-14% diminishment ??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals