Kick **** Experience With White Button Mushrooms

OP
ecstatichamster
I don't have a pressure cooker, so I'm gonna finely slice the mushies, sauté them, then boil them for an hr and a bit, and take 2 tbsp a day w/ some coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and salt. Excited to get back on the gut-cleaning, endotoxin-removing, estrogen-undermining wagon (without turning orange)!

Uncertain about the grinding? Wouldn't that destroy the fibres, and aren't the fibres meant to doing some work?

boil for 2 hours without a pressure cooker. Start smaller than 2 tablespoons. This is very potent.

A. squamosa

Okey doke. 1 tbsp to start off with - do you think grinding it has a more noticeable positive effect on your intestines?

Wagner83

I think the liquid is where the aromatase inhibitor is.
I noticed the same, I use little amounts of water so that I need not drink large amounts of liquids daily to have potent effects, one cup or less can be a lot. I have not used the ground mushrooms though so not sure if they would have an anti aromatase effect as well, it's possible some of the steroids are in there (what Ray said), so the broth and ground mushrooms should be a good combination.

Frankdee20

So it's difficult to say what it is. But I have found great "male health" benefits from these puppies.

I chop and sautee 1 pound of white mushrooms, then about 5 or 10 minutes later, cook in a pressure cooker for 45 minutes, which equals over 2 hours of cooking.

I've been using about 2 to 4 tablespoons a day. About 1/5 of a pound each day in equivalent fresh shrooms.

I still have a carrot each day.

I have noticed very positive libido and erection improvements (and both are normally VERY good anyway) and I think it's the shrooms.

I am not really used to it yet. A bit more gas at times. But I sense this will settle down into a great routine.

I am having more bowel movements. I eat the mushrooms with potatoes (well cooked) and ketchup and a little coconut oil and it taste GREAT. Mushrooms don't have much flavor but they have a ton of umami.

I think my gut is adopting to this and I think the anti-aromatization effect is striking.

White button mushrooms have aromatase inhibitors that drive down Estradiol

A. squamosa

Hey so, I have a mortar and pestle and a stick blender - the thought of grinding up 700 grams of mushrooms with a mortar and pestle makes me want to lie down forever - is a blender going to do anything a grinder wouldn't, or is it equivalent?

Prosper

Hey so, I have a mortar and pestle and a stick blender - the thought of grinding up 700 grams of mushrooms with a mortar and pestle makes me want to lie down forever - is a blender going to do anything a grinder wouldn't, or is it equivalent?
Seems to work well. Quick and results in nice consistency

A. squamosa

Cool thanks! And is the common practice to blend with the liquid, or to keep solids and liquids separate (but have them together when consuming?)
Thanks to everyone who has been helping me with this :)

*edit: found the answer to my q early in the thread - ignore me!

Last edited:

Prosper

I don't even get any leftover liquid. I add some water in the beginning, but it vaporizes along the process and the liquid from the mushrooms keeps them from burning even though it looks like there's no water left in the pot.

A. squamosa

Ok, thanks guys, I might stick to having this every second day for a while before making it a daily thing again.

OP
ecstatichamster
I don't even get any leftover liquid. I add some water in the beginning, but it vaporizes along the process and the liquid from the mushrooms keeps them from burning even though it looks like there's no water left in the pot.

Add water during cooking.

vulture

Ok people, since yesterday, specially today, I'm getting abnormally horny (normal for me since months is almost libido-less). I eated about 100 g white mushrooms with shrimp. I have to point out that I'm starting Peating my diet, so, there are a lot of variables to consider. also I toke the shrimp head and armor and made a satanic soup, tasted sinfully haha
I think it would be worth it to try this whole mushrooms thing with more male subjects here and less variables

Wagner83

If you do the mushrooms for too long , especially at that dose, you'll quickly notice bad effects imo. Shrimps are full of cholesterol that could play a part too.

churchmouth

boil for 2 hours without a pressure cooker. Start smaller than 2 tablespoons. This is very potent.

This seems funny to me, having my whole life having eaten servings of white button mushrooms with meals.

Is the extended cooking of them, or eating them alone somehow making them more potent?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals