Kick **** Experience With White Button Mushrooms

Xisca

Why nobody mentions canned mushrooms? They are already cooked...

does brown button mushroom also have the aromatase inhibitors ? the only organic one i can get are brown
They are the same species, brown being the original and white a mutation.

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
I guess I had too much. My intestines feel sore. Libido dropped way down and I'm lethargic and stiff in the joints. Feet hurt.

Prosper

How is your zinc intake? There's a lot of copper in mushrooms and I think the symptoms you describe are also common symptoms of pyroluria. Or perhaps some radiation / heavy metal contamination?

OP
ecstatichamster
How is your zinc intake? There's a lot of copper in mushrooms and I think the symptoms you describe are also common symptoms of pyroluria. Or perhaps some radiation / heavy metal contamination?

Don't know. They seem to be low E or low cortisol symptoms but you never know. I eat liver once a week. I could take a little zinc supplement now and then...

miki14

White bottom mushrooms do nothing for me but oyster mushrooms make me feel amazing. Unfortunately they are much more expensive where I live now.

meatbag

I guess I had too much. My intestines feel sore. Libido dropped way down and I'm lethargic and stiff in the joints. Feet hurt.

In another thread it was discussed that the mushrooms have ammonia compounds

Last edited:

Note

I thought mushrooms are high in zinc as well?

OP
ecstatichamster
The hydrazine boils off quickly during the sauté before the lid is closed.

Mutagenic and genotoxic activities of extracts derived from the cooked and raw edible mushroomAgancus bisporus
A. bisporus has been reported to be carcinogenic to mice [Toth et al. (1986) Cancer Res 38:177–180] and mutagenic inSalmonella typhimurium [Sterner et al. (1982) Mutat Res 101:269–281]. The effects of different heat treatments on the mutagenicity of raw, cooked (boiled) and friedA. bisporus extracts in theS. typhimurium test is reported. The spectrum of potential mutagenic activity ofA. bisporus extracts was tested in vitro in Syrian hamster embryo cells for selective DNA amplification and in primary rat hepatocytes for DNA singlestrand breaks. DNA single-strand breaks were also determined in liver cells of rats and micronuclei were measured in bone marrow cells of mice in vivo following oral application ofA. bisporus extracts. It was shown that the complexA. bisporus extracts per se are not detectably mutagenic inS. typhimurium and that the previously observed increase in number of colonies per plate is probably due to a histidine artefact. No indication of genotoxicity was seen in the two in vitro assays with primary mammalian cells with two different end points. No evidence of in vivo genotoxic effects was observed in the rat liver cells. Finally,A. bisporus was not genotoxic in the micronucleus assay of mouse bone marrow cells in contrast to its previously reported carcinogenicity in mice.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals