Kick Ass Experience With White Button Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Digestion' started by ecstatichamster, Jun 9, 2017.

1. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

So it's difficult to say what it is. But I have found great "male health" benefits from these puppies.

I chop and sautee 1 pound of white mushrooms, then about 5 or 10 minutes later, cook in a pressure cooker for 45 minutes, which equals over 2 hours of cooking.

I've been using about 2 to 4 tablespoons a day. About 1/5 of a pound each day in equivalent fresh shrooms.

I still have a carrot each day.

I have noticed very positive libido and erection improvements (and both are normally VERY good anyway) and I think it's the shrooms.

I am not really used to it yet. A bit more gas at times. But I sense this will settle down into a great routine.

I am having more bowel movements. I eat the mushrooms with potatoes (well cooked) and ketchup and a little coconut oil and it taste GREAT. Mushrooms don't have much flavor but they have a ton of umami.

I think my gut is adopting to this and I think the anti-aromatization effect is striking.

2. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

Thanks for this. How long have you been eating mushrooms daily at that amount?

3. OP
    ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Two weeks.

4. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Cool I agree on the potency of mushrooms, you make me remember that I usually took way too much and the effects were too intense.

5. Constatine

Constatine Member

What were these intense effects? Not libido by any chance?

6. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

I get spine/nerve issues from things that lower aromatase too much , I suspect space between vertebraes reduces and leads to the issues, carrying bags can be impossible if I had really too much. I also experienced wet dreams with the white button mushrooms but that might have been caused by too much fiber rather than lowering aromatase. If I take a lot of wbm or wbm extract water retention goes way down in a couple of days , erection quality improves but if I keep going I don't have any more libido and erection quality decreases .
    I notice similar problems with substances that reduce estrogens/aromatase activity, which is why I've said that to lower estrogens and aromatase there's no need to look at other things than wbm extract, unless there's a very particular issue.

I wonder if we benefit from the lanosterol in wbm (i.e. if the body is able to retrieve it from the mushrooms) and what the liquid extract (boiled with a lid for 3 hours) contains other than the aromatase inhibiting compounds.

7. Xisca

Xisca Member

Are canned wbm the same, for quality, or do we have to buy them fresh only?

8. yerrag

yerrag Member

Thanks for sharing ecstatichamster. Does the pressure cooking and all make a difference to just sautéing the wbm? What other mushrooms give this effect?

9. Ideonaut

Ideonaut Member

I've had a similar experience. 'Shrooms make my **** pop up real big in just a few seconds, and get so hard a cat couldn't scratch it!

10. RMJ

RMJ Member

do u use the cooking water as well?

11. Dessert_All_Day

Dessert_All_Day Member

:lol:

12. OP
    ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

yeah, I put a bit of water in.

13. OP
    ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Ray said to cook 2 hours, and the pressure cooker is much quicker cooking. The studies I've read indicate that heat isn't a problem so that's why in the interests of efficiency and speed I use the pressure cooker.

Other mushrooms have other constituents. White button mushrooms apparently are stars in this area of aromatase inhibition.

14. RMJ

RMJ Member

does brown button mushroom also have the aromatase inhibitors ?

the only organic one i can get are brown

15. tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod Member

I used the instant pot to cook mushrooms once, used saute mode to boil off hydrazine, and then pressure cooked them. I realized you need very little water with that method, as the mushrooms give off sooooo much. I think I used 32oz, but 8-16oz to start would have been more than enough.

16. tyler

tyler Member

Agree with all of this. Mushrooms are undoubtedly one of the greatest things I implement daily for overall health (especially digestive health).
    The raw carrot gives me loose stools sometimes, but mushrooms make pooping quite dreamy. :D

17. OP
    ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

How much do you consume each day?

18. beachbum

beachbum Member

:rolling:feelsgoodman

19. The_xXx

The_xXx Member

mushrooms have quite good amounts of iodine which is good for your thyroid. More thyroid more testosterone, less estrogens. Also like you guys mention they have a chemical which lowers estrogen aromatase inhib.

20. Constatine

Constatine Member

O....O my