KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV (UFC) HORMONAL STATE

bboone

Just go back and look at his comments about the Irish speaking English

i laughed so hard at that. not only did mcgregor get wrecked and deserved it, but the one line of trash-talk khabib delivered completely trumped all of mcgregor's inane gibberish. also, khabib mostly eats junk food, etc. estimating health based on appearance in people who are under 40 and not overtly unhealthy is futile. he is also on PEDs, of course

theLaw

i laughed so hard at that. not only did mcgregor get wrecked and deserved it, but the one line of trash-talk khabib delivered completely trumped all of mcgregor's inane gibberish. also, khabib mostly eats junk food, etc. estimating health based on appearance in people who are under 40 and not overtly unhealthy is futile. he is also on PEDs, of course

Unfortunately, Khabib lost control and jumped the cage trying to attack one of Conor's teammates right after the fight ended, so that trumped all of the trash-talk and pre-fight hype. Say what you will about McGregor, but he can handle a loss or a win respectfully. Although, he might want to go easy on the cocaine, so he doesn't get arrested.......again.

bboone

It's genetics. He is pure caucasian.

i'd say every good fighter is good primarily due to genetics, assuming they have trained from childhood. there's a martially-oriented culture in the caucasus and the guys have a tribally oriented and very "macho" attitude, but there are still tons of pure caucasians who are completely average in every way. their mindset seems to be different, though. literally every chechen and dagestani i know cares about very little other than fighting, no matter how good he is at it. there aren't that many caucasians here, but they are significantly overrepresented in every martial arts gym i've been to.

bboone

Say what you will about McGregor, but he can handle a loss or a win respectfully.

there's something very "off" about mcgregor. although i dislike it, i can accept that the pre-fight trash talking has become a staple of martial arts, but mcgregor seemingly doesn't know where to draw the line. he rows himself out into deep water and then gets confused. khabib jumping out of the cage was fully justified, in my opinion. there's a limit to what you can say and expect to get away with. the excuse i hear from a lot of americans that "ooh, it's just trash talk, bro! he's just trying to get in your head!" is ridiculous. words may have little meaning in the US nowadays, but mcgregor doesn't seem to realize that there are places where concepts such as family integrity and personal honor still matter

theLaw

khabib jumping out of the cage was fully justified, in my opinion. there's a limit to what you can say and expect to get away with. the excuse i hear from a lot of americans that "ooh, it's just trash talk, bro! he's just trying to get in your head!"

This is why we have freedom of speech in the US, more than any other country in fact. Because we understand the difference between words and actions.

This is not an issue of the morality of any particular speech, but that you are allowed to say it.

So where is the line exactly? Fighters routinely say that they are gong to kill/crush/harm/etc each other before a match, but we have rules in place to insure a controlled fight. So sometimes that speech is acceptable, and sometimes it's not? Who decides?

Believing that language has power matching actions is a dangerous cult where violence and words carry equal weight, which is why Khabib jumped the cage. Let's not forget, it was Khabib who (with a crew) surrounded/grabbed one of Conor's teammates (Artom) while he was alone which started the chain of violence. Strange that the same guy who instigated violence is the same one who couldn't handle a win with respect. Out of the 21 opponents Conor has had, he's the only one who has resorted to violence outside of the cage.

Alpha

i'd say every good fighter is good primarily due to genetics, assuming they have trained from childhood. there's a martially-oriented culture in the caucasus and the guys have a tribally oriented and very "macho" attitude, but there are still tons of pure caucasians who are completely average in every way. their mindset seems to be different, though. literally every chechen and dagestani i know cares about very little other than fighting, no matter how good he is at it. there aren't that many caucasians here, but they are significantly overrepresented in every martial arts gym i've been to.

Well, yes. Athleticism and physicality is a prerequisite for fighting at a top level. But hairlines in the caucuses and Turkey to some extent is really low, so that is genetic more than hormonal.

But yes, they are real fighters, you also hair Zabit and Zubair in the UFC. Zabit will be the FW champion by year end IMO.

I did DNA analysis and have quite a large chunk from that region. Unfortunately my hairline is slipping slowly, but it's naturally low too.

bboone

But hairlines in the caucuses and Turkey to some extent is really low, so that is genetic more than hormonal.

oh, i thought you were primarily referring to his fighting ability. yeah, great hairlines all. out of the places i have been, i'd say men in turkey/crete and the appalachias had the "best" hairlines on average. the guy in my current avatar (from WV) has spent the majority of his life huffing various fumes, drinking alcohol and eating PUFA, yet his hair hasn't budged a cm. i've also noticed that heroin addicts in general have great hair. maybe it's all the sun they get - who knows

Alpha

oh, i thought you were primarily referring to his fighting ability. yeah, great hairlines all. out of the places i have been, i'd say men in turkey/crete and the appalachias had the "best" hairlines on average. the guy in my current avatar (from WV) has spent the majority of his life huffing various fumes, drinking alcohol and eating PUFA, yet his hair hasn't budged a cm. i've also noticed that heroin addicts in general have great hair. maybe it's all the sun they get - who knows
Heroin is powerfully anti inflammatory.

RisingSun

This is why we have freedom of speech in the US, more than any other country in fact.

I stopped reading right there.

Youtube, Facebook, Google, those US companies banning comments from people who have a view that opposes LGBT, zionists, and generally everything that comes from the mouth of CNN.
Russia has more freedom

bboone

I stopped reading right there.

Youtube, Facebook, Google, those US companies banning comments from people who have a view that opposes LGBT, zionists, and generally everything that comes from the mouth of CNN.
Russia has more freedom

i would agree that the US doesn't have freedom of speech in the way that it should have, but russia most certainly does not have "more" freedom of speech than the US. this is a fantasy largely spread by the new american right who for some reason idealize putin's russia. i don't necessarily mind putin, but he is by no means a champion of the people lol.

here is a good thread on the matter, which largely reflects the opinion of my russian friends (none of whom are "lefties", by any standard).

schultz

khabib jumping out of the cage was fully justified, in my opinion. there's a limit to what you can say and expect to get away with. the excuse i hear from a lot of americans that "ooh, it's just trash talk, bro! he's just trying to get in your head!" is ridiculous. words may have little meaning in the US nowadays, but mcgregor doesn't seem to realize that there are places where concepts such as family integrity and personal honor still matter

I don't think it's justified to physically attack someone if they called you a name. The fight took place in the States, not some backwards country where they sentence you to death for blasphemy.

Youtube, Facebook, Google,

These are private companies. You're free to say whatever you want in public I assume. This forum, for example, has rules on what you can say.

Russia has more freedom

I sincerely doubt that. This is from wikipedia...

"After the ***** Riot incident, Russian lawmakers started considering a bill proposing prison sentences for desecration.[108] The State Duma investigated "the situation of sacrilegious acts against Church property and propose amendments to the Russian Penal Code" in their 2012 Autumn Session.[108] The Union of Orthodox Citizens and MP of United Russia supported the proposal, the latter stating: "We really should make some amendments to the Penal Code in order to cool down these outcasts who have nothing else to do in their lives other than commit such offenses."[108][109]

The bill was accepted 11 June 2013.[110][111] According to art.148 of Russian Criminal Code 1 it is declared a federal crime to conduct "public actions clearly defying the society and committed with the express purpose of insulting religious beliefs". Part 2 of the same article establishes stricter punishments for the aforementioned actions when coupled with desecration of holy symbols and (or) religious texts."

bboone

I don't think it's justified to physically attack someone if they called you a name. The fight took place in the States, not some backwards country where they sentence you to death for blasphemy.

watch the press conference. of course it isn't "justified" by american standards, which was my initial point. mcgregor said things that warranted all the humiliation in the world

schultz

watch the press conference. of course it isn't "justified" by american standards, which was my initial point. mcgregor said things that warranted all the humiliation in the world

He does like to talk a lot lol, that's for sure.

Gorgeous George gave some advice to a young Muhammad Ali...

"A lot of people will pay to see someone shut your mouth. So keep on bragging, keep on sassing and always be outrageous."

I guess McGregor was really inspired by this as well.

bboone

on the topic of khabib's skull size:

5ba495ebfc7e9335108b45f0.jpg

Teres

As a person whose lineage is partially North Caucasian (my grandmother's line), as one who spends weeks in the region anually, and as one who's deeply familiar with the cultures and the customs in the region, the more I read people typing about the melee after the fight between the two, the more I'm convinced that some just tickle their tonques, or fingers.

There are some places in the world where the family and especially it's name are sacred. Sacred, in the deepest sense of the word. Nurmagomedov lives in such an environment where everybody knows everybody and who is who is largelly determinated by your sense of honor, dignity and your will to defend them at all cost. This determinates people's approach and attitude towards you. And when it's said at all cost, sometimes the cost is somebody's life. Your name is more valuable than a human life because the ones after you will bear it too. Along with the respect your name gets, or the lack of such. Make a compromise, damaging enough, and you commit social suicide.

The Irish guy did step on Nurmagomedov's name, speaking about his father and at this very moment the eyes of all his co-patriots and family were on him. Will he do something - if yes, what? - or not. It wasn't a conflict between two athletes and entertainers, but a matter of honor. Nurmagomadov knew it, and he knew that his children will watch this whole thing too one day. He also knew what'd be the consequences if he remained passive to a insult, adressed to his family. The melee after the fight was a message, as well as a personal example. To be honest, I'm genuinelly surprised that McGregor got away with just a little post-fight brawl.

Last edited:

bboone

There are some places in the world where the family and especially it's name are sacred. Sacred, in the deepest sense of the word. Nurmagomedov lives in such an environment where everybody knows everybody and who is who is largelly determinated by your sense of honor, dignity and your will to defend them at all cost. This determinates people's approach and attitude towards you. And when it's said at all costs, often the cost is somebody's life. Your name is more valuable than a human life because the ones after you will bear it too. Along with the respect your name gets, or the lack of such. Make a compromise, damaging enough, and you commit social suicide.

exactly my point. this used to be the case in the west too, before the great emasculation. in certain european societies you were not only legally entitled to but rightfully expected to kill someone who insulted you deeply enough. mcgreggy deeply disrespected khabib's father and then tried to offer him some estrogen water, which he knows is one of the most disrespectful things you could possibly do, short of throwing bacon at him and then expect khabib to just play along and dance like a good little monkey, following mcgregor's example? "it's just banter bro, words mean nothing" - this attitude embodies pathetic servility

Hairfedup

. Africa is the land of the small skulls unfortunately. You would be shocked at how tiny some of their heads are.

The priest class in Egypt and other societies bred themselves to have exceptionally large skulls. I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures. That’s why peasants would squeeze their babies heads to try to mimic the large skulls of the ruling class. There’s a blog called pumpkin person that occasionally documents the rule of the big headed. He has a particular interest in Oprah who in addition to being the first black female billionaire also has a cranium so big she had to wear two wigs.

Oprah | Pumpkin Person

Huh? You've never met a Nigerian? You don't have Nigerians where you're at? HUGE heads.

theLaw

Prison rules. Frontier justice.

Who gets to decide a matter of "honor"?......or perhaps that's code for ego?

You are referring to a dominance hierarchy, which, oddly enough, is the exact opposite of the philosophy of this forum.

Cultures that subjugate women, control through overt violence, and use stress as weapon against its people. Not to mention......have zero sense of humor (hurts their "honor" too much).

Strange to find guys promoting this on the RPF, but then again, trolling is rampant here. Luckily we have a great ignore feature.

Cheers!:cool:

Teres

@theLaw

Who gets to decide a matter of "honor"?......or perhaps that's code for ego?
What in this particular case matters in order to be understood is the Dagestani's value system, what he believes is a matter of honor and what not. I outlined it. What doesn't matter though, is your approval of his outlook. Or mine.

You are referring to a dominance hierarchy, which, oddly enough, is the exact opposite of the philosophy of this forum.
And?

Cultures that subjugate women, control through overt violence, and use stress as weapon against its people. Not to mention......have zero sense of humor (hurts their "honor" too much).
I think you have a lot of reading ahead.

Strange to find guys promoting this on the RPF, but then again[...]
Discussing something isn't the same as promoting it.

Is drinking in line with the philosophy of the forum?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom